Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I feel old moments.
1 2 3 4
I remember buying my first started non gened nice colored plentiful dragon for like 80k and that being like a steal.

I remember setting myself the goal to collect 2 mill Tr in order to buy a good looking Imp, not even caring for the fact of having a single gene.

I remember Imps selling like hot buns for 2 mill or even more, PC selling for 200k base price (good ones started around 300k), and that a "good deal" was getting a dragon with 2 genes.
Quote:
I still fondly remember that skunk Xhaztol randomly sent to all our inboxes. The smell, took days to get out.

It was tasty at least >:3

@PencilCat
Seriously?...The 4 dragons I had back then just looked up to me with a very amusing face and told me I was crazy if I thought they were gonna eat that.
I remember buying my first started non gened nice colored plentiful dragon for like 80k and that being like a steal.

I remember setting myself the goal to collect 2 mill Tr in order to buy a good looking Imp, not even caring for the fact of having a single gene.

I remember Imps selling like hot buns for 2 mill or even more, PC selling for 200k base price (good ones started around 300k), and that a "good deal" was getting a dragon with 2 genes.
Quote:
I still fondly remember that skunk Xhaztol randomly sent to all our inboxes. The smell, took days to get out.

It was tasty at least >:3

@PencilCat
Seriously?...The 4 dragons I had back then just looked up to me with a very amusing face and told me I was crazy if I thought they were gonna eat that.
Insane down/lagtime/ broken coliseum during the lighting festival. That was a pain.
Insane down/lagtime/ broken coliseum during the lighting festival. That was a pain.
I was the first person on the site to breed hatchlings with tiger primary. You will not find anyone else with that achievement earned earlier than June 8th, 2013 =D

(You have no idea of the kind of lag that I had to fight through to get the treasure for that [unless you were also playing the fairgrounds at that time]. I even spared 10k treasure at one point to pick up a second scroll case sling before the prices shot through the roof)
I was the first person on the site to breed hatchlings with tiger primary. You will not find anyone else with that achievement earned earlier than June 8th, 2013 =D

(You have no idea of the kind of lag that I had to fight through to get the treasure for that [unless you were also playing the fairgrounds at that time]. I even spared 10k treasure at one point to pick up a second scroll case sling before the prices shot through the roof)
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
I remember when I sold a mirror hatchling, and it got scrolled into a Skydancer, just after they were released.
I was in awe, 'cause I could only dream of affording a Skydancer =3
Now my lair's filled with them.
Also buying my first Imp for something like 120K.
I remember when I sold a mirror hatchling, and it got scrolled into a Skydancer, just after they were released.
I was in awe, 'cause I could only dream of affording a Skydancer =3
Now my lair's filled with them.
Also buying my first Imp for something like 120K.
Ah, those first days in June were so sweet... Listing and selling your first clutch of basic hatchlings for 80K, enduring the insane lag when trying to bond with your familiars...
Ah, those first days in June were so sweet... Listing and selling your first clutch of basic hatchlings for 80K, enduring the insane lag when trying to bond with your familiars...
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
I remember trading away my ungened hatchlings in return for future hatchlings from iri/shim Ridgeback/Pearlcatcher pairs.

I remember paying 100k for an iri/shim Pearlcatcher reserve.

I remember how happy I was when I was gifted a triple basic Imperial and how lucky I felt to even have an Imperial.
I remember trading away my ungened hatchlings in return for future hatchlings from iri/shim Ridgeback/Pearlcatcher pairs.

I remember paying 100k for an iri/shim Pearlcatcher reserve.

I remember how happy I was when I was gifted a triple basic Imperial and how lucky I felt to even have an Imperial.
tumblr_ntrk5fRxsj1sk2f1lo1_500.png
Gosh. I remember that I had to be gifted an ungened (and rather ugly) Imp to get one. She was later scattered and is now getting her *** exalted but still. Gosh they were expensive.

Those bonding lags that only happened for one dragon of mine.
Gosh. I remember that I had to be gifted an ungened (and rather ugly) Imp to get one. She was later scattered and is now getting her *** exalted but still. Gosh they were expensive.

Those bonding lags that only happened for one dragon of mine.
I joined a day or two after you could automatically boon your first nest and started out with more than...what is it? 150 Treasure?

Oh, and when getting a Wildclaw scroll was easier than getting an Imp.

Sometimes I get twisted around because some of the really active FR players have IDs MUCH higher than mine...

Edit: When Forum Search worked. It was achingly slow, but IT WORKED.

@Khroma it is on the DA.
I joined a day or two after you could automatically boon your first nest and started out with more than...what is it? 150 Treasure?

Oh, and when getting a Wildclaw scroll was easier than getting an Imp.

Sometimes I get twisted around because some of the really active FR players have IDs MUCH higher than mine...

Edit: When Forum Search worked. It was achingly slow, but IT WORKED.

@Khroma it is on the DA.
1014.pngHark•he/him/his4440.png
Back when I was fighting in the coliseum, slogging through my familiars, and playing solitaire all at the same time because of the lag.
Laughing now because I can get through my familiars in five minutes today. XD
Back when I was fighting in the coliseum, slogging through my familiars, and playing solitaire all at the same time because of the lag.
Laughing now because I can get through my familiars in five minutes today. XD
4MdcPJR.png
@Crowtongue Gender specific hatchling art? Dang, I want to see those! ...Do you think anyone saved some of those pics? Or is there a fr art museum>
@Crowtongue Gender specific hatchling art? Dang, I want to see those! ...Do you think anyone saved some of those pics? Or is there a fr art museum>
1 2 3 4