Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Next year's holiday familiar - opinions!
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 141 142
oooh so many good ones. I'm gonna go with imps. Because pairs are cute.
oooh so many good ones. I'm gonna go with imps. Because pairs are cute.
Author Website: LadyRowyn.com
1. Flower Fairies
2. Elemental Merfolk
1. Flower Fairies
2. Elemental Merfolk
8wF4Uc8.png
Bears! Wonderful, round, fluffy, terrifying bears!
Bears! Wonderful, round, fluffy, terrifying bears!
Bears! :D
Bears! :D
I have dragons for sale here (Fodder, fancy, and technicolor, a little bit of everything), and some of them come with portraits. I also do art on commission, message me if interested.
BEARS.
BEARS.
Merfolk (closest I may ever get to Seahorses... unless the Coliseum suddenly grows an underwater venue... hint hint)
second: Salamanders I can see the tails already!
Merfolk (closest I may ever get to Seahorses... unless the Coliseum suddenly grows an underwater venue... hint hint)
second: Salamanders I can see the tails already!
mM2VM9X.png
Ooh, Salamanders or bears please!
Ooh, Salamanders or bears please!
Stuffed Mith Craft Creature Exotic Arcanist Idol Flowering Vulpine Plushie Kelp Tender Plush
I say go for the Elementals
I say go for the Elementals
I'd love to see bears (although I'm not sure how you'd stop the Ice bears from being too similar to Hoarfrost Maulers - make some of them more teddy-like, perhaps?), or failing that, elementals. On the other hand, I'm not so keen on the merfolk or possibly the fairies, depending on how people-like they'd be... It's just personal preference, but I've never been particularly fond of people-like pets, heh. Besides, wouldn't Lightning mermaids just zap themselves? o.O

... But seriously. Bears please.
I'd love to see bears (although I'm not sure how you'd stop the Ice bears from being too similar to Hoarfrost Maulers - make some of them more teddy-like, perhaps?), or failing that, elementals. On the other hand, I'm not so keen on the merfolk or possibly the fairies, depending on how people-like they'd be... It's just personal preference, but I've never been particularly fond of people-like pets, heh. Besides, wouldn't Lightning mermaids just zap themselves? o.O

... But seriously. Bears please.
ZSHaQMJ.gif
vDmNeIH.png
In order of want:
BEARS
Elemental merfolk
Salamanders
In order of want:
BEARS
Elemental merfolk
Salamanders
1 2 ... 64 65 66 67 68 ... 141 142