Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 714 715 716 717 718 ... 836 837
@chickenoodle do you have a link to the dragon?
@chickenoodle do you have a link to the dragon?
My Lair
@chickenoodle check your "Activity" in AH! Sold dragon will be here
edit: whoops, people responded very quickly
@chickenoodle check your "Activity" in AH! Sold dragon will be here
edit: whoops, people responded very quickly
Thank you guys for your help! I'll see if I can try to get her back ^^
Thank you guys for your help! I'll see if I can try to get her back ^^
hi!! i'm chickenoodle :)
fr time + 3 (est)
wishlist | about me | main lair guide | hibernal den guide
psst! my username only contains one n, don't ping ChickenNoodle by mistake c:
uQ9TsEq.gif
@chickenoodle
if you'd like, I could buy her and send her over to you to make sure she doesn't get exalted!
@chickenoodle
if you'd like, I could buy her and send her over to you to make sure she doesn't get exalted!
tDeKDnH.png
Dancing Dragon Adopts!

(gotta make an actual banner for it)
@BellatheITgirl
Thank you for the offer, but it's alright, since it was my mistake.
@BellatheITgirl
Thank you for the offer, but it's alright, since it was my mistake.
hi!! i'm chickenoodle :)
fr time + 3 (est)
wishlist | about me | main lair guide | hibernal den guide
psst! my username only contains one n, don't ping ChickenNoodle by mistake c:
uQ9TsEq.gif
I purchased Mistral Mantle for 6 gems. If this was mistakenly listed, let me see the proof of sale and I will send it back.
I purchased Mistral Mantle for 6 gems. If this was mistakenly listed, let me see the proof of sale and I will send it back.
(stuff in bold is important details)
I think I may have bought a mispriced dragon, or an accidental sell, or something of the sort. This happened earlier today, so if you think it might be yours, please contact me. The dragon is not currently in my inventory, however, it is somewhere safe, as I don't want someone to read this and claim to be the owner by finding details of the dragon in my lair.

Story time lol: I was doing my thing, refreshing the auction page waiting for a cheaper dragon to appear so I could snatch and resell, and found one that was reasonably cheaper than the other dragons for sale. I was really happy about this since it was an adult dragon and those usually go for 8-9k, but it wasn't particularly unusual that I would get an adult one for cheap. When I was going to sell it, I checked the dragon's info and noticed that it was probably the rarest dragon I have yet to come across.

Dragon info: I don't want to give too much detail, as I don't want someone to falsely claim it as theirs, however, I'll give enough detail for the owner to recognize it. I bought the dragon today (May 18th) at around 12:00 pm EST The dragon was first generation but didn't have any basic genes. Aside from that tho, the main thing that caught my eye about it was that it had the primal eye type. I'm pretty sure it was going for around 6k, but I don't remember the exact price. The dragon is almost one year old, and has several offspring. I have contacted a few people who I believe may have been the previous owner of the dragon, however, they have all said it wasn't theirs (or didn't respond ;;).

Please contact me if you think you may have been the previous owner of the dragon, or if you think you know who the previous owner was. If you believe this is your dragon, please provide more details about the dragon than I have listed (element, breed, colours, genes, etc) so that I have a way of knowing that it's actually yours.

Thanks for your time, and have a great day ^^
(stuff in bold is important details)
I think I may have bought a mispriced dragon, or an accidental sell, or something of the sort. This happened earlier today, so if you think it might be yours, please contact me. The dragon is not currently in my inventory, however, it is somewhere safe, as I don't want someone to read this and claim to be the owner by finding details of the dragon in my lair.

Story time lol: I was doing my thing, refreshing the auction page waiting for a cheaper dragon to appear so I could snatch and resell, and found one that was reasonably cheaper than the other dragons for sale. I was really happy about this since it was an adult dragon and those usually go for 8-9k, but it wasn't particularly unusual that I would get an adult one for cheap. When I was going to sell it, I checked the dragon's info and noticed that it was probably the rarest dragon I have yet to come across.

Dragon info: I don't want to give too much detail, as I don't want someone to falsely claim it as theirs, however, I'll give enough detail for the owner to recognize it. I bought the dragon today (May 18th) at around 12:00 pm EST The dragon was first generation but didn't have any basic genes. Aside from that tho, the main thing that caught my eye about it was that it had the primal eye type. I'm pretty sure it was going for around 6k, but I don't remember the exact price. The dragon is almost one year old, and has several offspring. I have contacted a few people who I believe may have been the previous owner of the dragon, however, they have all said it wasn't theirs (or didn't respond ;;).

Please contact me if you think you may have been the previous owner of the dragon, or if you think you know who the previous owner was. If you believe this is your dragon, please provide more details about the dragon than I have listed (element, breed, colours, genes, etc) so that I have a way of knowing that it's actually yours.

Thanks for your time, and have a great day ^^
@MYR3N

FYI - it's really simple to have them show you their AH history selling it - for the price and at the time you purchased. You can describe the dragon, link the dragon - none of that reveals when/for how much you purchased it, or puts it in their AH history.
@MYR3N

FYI - it's really simple to have them show you their AH history selling it - for the price and at the time you purchased. You can describe the dragon, link the dragon - none of that reveals when/for how much you purchased it, or puts it in their AH history.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
ohh thank you!! I'm pretty new to the game lolol, thanks for the tip!
ohh thank you!! I'm pretty new to the game lolol, thanks for the tip!
Bought two Nocturne eggs that were listed in treasure for the gem amount. Send proof and I'll send them back.
Bought two Nocturne eggs that were listed in treasure for the gem amount. Send proof and I'll send them back.
1 2 ... 714 715 716 717 718 ... 836 837