Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found!
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 837 838
Not much to miss, but someone skipped a digit on some sylvan apparel, PM with details and you can have it back~
Not much to miss, but someone skipped a digit on some sylvan apparel, PM with details and you can have it back~
Just bought a XXY GenOne for 12kt, if it belongs to you shoot me a message
Just bought a XXY GenOne for 12kt, if it belongs to you shoot me a message
12th January 2017 12:50

I bought an ice egg for 5g.

If it belongs to you, please message me!
12th January 2017 12:50

I bought an ice egg for 5g.

If it belongs to you, please message me!
Been away for like 5 years, just sliding back into it now.

Q4qOD.gifQMBQi.gifX3NdI.gifXtsnB.gifIUWtx.gifvq3ZZ.gif
I just need to say after looking at this thread for quite some time...
The people who post here with what they find mispriced are beautiful, it's incredibly uplifting to see people being generous enough to not take what they don't own and just flip it for a couple hundred more but instead being able to return it to a potentially distraught seller and turn potentially the worst day into one where they're thankful for the community we're in so thank you to everyone c:
I just need to say after looking at this thread for quite some time...
The people who post here with what they find mispriced are beautiful, it's incredibly uplifting to see people being generous enough to not take what they don't own and just flip it for a couple hundred more but instead being able to return it to a potentially distraught seller and turn potentially the worst day into one where they're thankful for the community we're in so thank you to everyone c:
I have a difficult time conveying my thoughts and idea's so please be patient with me
i just bought some haunted flame candles for 15000, i think someone missed a digit. pm me if it was you, with proof please! we can work something out :>
i just bought some haunted flame candles for 15000, i think someone missed a digit. pm me if it was you, with proof please! we can work something out :>
20110.png V7wUqxW.png
ePOliyb.png
QQYyU47.png

rhaUE0x.png c7ZTdau.png 0xN1Cpn.png ijKL04W.png
I had my Skin: Runeborne for Pearlcatcher Females on the Auction House for 25K...
A little later, somebody brought it before I could realize I was putting up the wrong item
I meant to put it at a different price and I really hope somebody could claim they brought it..
I'm truly sorry
I had my Skin: Runeborne for Pearlcatcher Females on the Auction House for 25K...
A little later, somebody brought it before I could realize I was putting up the wrong item
I meant to put it at a different price and I really hope somebody could claim they brought it..
I'm truly sorry
So I loveee when you call unexpected..
Cause I hate when the moments expected
so Imma care for youuuu ♥
I just picked up a primal kilt for well under the going rate. Was on a fodder buying spree not really paying attention, noticed what it was as I was collecting from the delivery.
I just picked up a primal kilt for well under the going rate. Was on a fodder buying spree not really paying attention, noticed what it was as I was collecting from the delivery.
Just bought an okapi gene scroll for some 3XXXXt if you are the seller please contact me with the value and I will return it.
Just bought an okapi gene scroll for some 3XXXXt if you are the seller please contact me with the value and I will return it.
Just grabbed a Noc scroll for a pretty low price, if you think it was yours, let me know!
Just grabbed a Noc scroll for a pretty low price, if you think it was yours, let me know!
JqmjqQW.pngAWAnvtM.png
Just grabbed a Gen One for 1500t. Send me a screenshot of the receipt and I'll send him back.
Just grabbed a Gen One for 1500t. Send me a screenshot of the receipt and I'll send him back.
Fen | They/them
1 2 ... 322 323 324 325 326 ... 837 838