Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
@Lenne I think they ads you are seeing must be coming from something else. There are no word-based hover ads that I have ever seen on the site. Check you browser extensions to make sure you don't have any malware. Try other browser or other computers if you can access one to see how the site is normally.

The only ads I have sen ever are the one on the side bar on the left and the one at the bottom of the page.
@Lenne I think they ads you are seeing must be coming from something else. There are no word-based hover ads that I have ever seen on the site. Check you browser extensions to make sure you don't have any malware. Try other browser or other computers if you can access one to see how the site is normally.

The only ads I have sen ever are the one on the side bar on the left and the one at the bottom of the page.
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
@Aequorin

Has the team given any thought to food balance? Seafood is in high demand and is getting harder and harder to come by in comparison to need, if the Items For Sale forum (where there is perpetually none for sale but all the other types of food are in great supply) is any indication.
@Aequorin

Has the team given any thought to food balance? Seafood is in high demand and is getting harder and harder to come by in comparison to need, if the Items For Sale forum (where there is perpetually none for sale but all the other types of food are in great supply) is any indication.
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
@DireRavenstag
I only have adblocker in my extensions (ironic huh?), and I went over the word hover ads with a few of my friends. They are having the same issues as well on the website. One friends hasn't clicked his familiars in a while because of the constant ads popping up. I myself only have this issue on FR. ;__;
@DireRavenstag
I only have adblocker in my extensions (ironic huh?), and I went over the word hover ads with a few of my friends. They are having the same issues as well on the website. One friends hasn't clicked his familiars in a while because of the constant ads popping up. I myself only have this issue on FR. ;__;
@Lenne That's very strange! I've never seen anything like that ever.
@Lenne That's very strange! I've never seen anything like that ever.
XmasT1_zps49eceb0e.png
@DireRavenstag
Aw poot Dx
Thank you for replying so fast Dire!
@DireRavenstag
Aw poot Dx
Thank you for replying so fast Dire!
@Lenne: What does it say, exactly? can you post a screenshot? I can probably help you with it.
@Lenne: What does it say, exactly? can you post a screenshot? I can probably help you with it.
@Pokemon
Its alright sweetie, I'm going through different websites that I don't usually go on and I'm getting the same symptoms. so its probably something I got from gmail, here, or furaffinity. Dx

I'm putting my computer through JRT and Adwcleaner. Thank you for the offer tho!

IF you wanted to see it anyways heres a link to a screen shot
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13772249/

*Update*
ran it through those two programs and it went away for a bit, then I entered Flightrising and it came back again. @_@ oh nuh
@Pokemon
Its alright sweetie, I'm going through different websites that I don't usually go on and I'm getting the same symptoms. so its probably something I got from gmail, here, or furaffinity. Dx

I'm putting my computer through JRT and Adwcleaner. Thank you for the offer tho!

IF you wanted to see it anyways heres a link to a screen shot
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/13772249/

*Update*
ran it through those two programs and it went away for a bit, then I entered Flightrising and it came back again. @_@ oh nuh
@Lenne

I just took a peak at the screenshot. That's not fr doing, it's a virus of some sort. I remember my computer had that months ago. Except I saw it when I was fanfiction.
@Lenne

I just took a peak at the screenshot. That's not fr doing, it's a virus of some sort. I remember my computer had that months ago. Except I saw it when I was fanfiction.
Selling
@wintermischief
Awww crap.
*update*
Did a full computer clean up. Thanks you sweetie U.U
@wintermischief
Awww crap.
*update*
Did a full computer clean up. Thanks you sweetie U.U
@DireRavenStag; The devs are currently working on rebalancing the Coliseum by adding new and more drops to every venue, giving each monster it's own item that drops quite frequently. Only recently did the Shalebucks in the Boreal Woods and Longnecks in the Arena get seafood item drops..

Personally, I don't think it is the fact that seafood cannot be found often enough that it is so much in demand. I think it is because the most popular dragon breeds, being Imperial (by far!) and Coatls (a close second) both prefer Seafood, which is why it is eaten so much. Whereas other breeds, such as tundras and snappers, aren't all that popular and therefore their first choice foodtype (plants) isn't all that wanted. This makes it seem as if there aren't enough Seafood drops, and plants drop in surplus.

If you also keep a lot of Imperials, and feel you do not have enough seafood, try letting your seafood stored drop to 0, and have enough of the other food types to get your Imperials fed (they eat any foodtype), and afterwards add a little of seafood, so that your Ridgebacks and Coatls get to feed as well. c:
@DireRavenStag; The devs are currently working on rebalancing the Coliseum by adding new and more drops to every venue, giving each monster it's own item that drops quite frequently. Only recently did the Shalebucks in the Boreal Woods and Longnecks in the Arena get seafood item drops..

Personally, I don't think it is the fact that seafood cannot be found often enough that it is so much in demand. I think it is because the most popular dragon breeds, being Imperial (by far!) and Coatls (a close second) both prefer Seafood, which is why it is eaten so much. Whereas other breeds, such as tundras and snappers, aren't all that popular and therefore their first choice foodtype (plants) isn't all that wanted. This makes it seem as if there aren't enough Seafood drops, and plants drop in surplus.

If you also keep a lot of Imperials, and feel you do not have enough seafood, try letting your seafood stored drop to 0, and have enough of the other food types to get your Imperials fed (they eat any foodtype), and afterwards add a little of seafood, so that your Ridgebacks and Coatls get to feed as well. c: