Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | All Flight Dom: IT IS ON!
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56
@Confectionary

Definitely a possibility. :d

@Aequorin

I mean, seeing everything over 6kT is amazing after seeing so many that were under 4 for soo long. It's also amazing how fast the bonuses clear out. ._.
@Confectionary

Definitely a possibility. :d

@Aequorin

I mean, seeing everything over 6kT is amazing after seeing so many that were under 4 for soo long. It's also amazing how fast the bonuses clear out. ._.
If this were to happen every week we may need more benefits to exalting because as it is now it's not very profitable. I've only been able to participate for the first day and now the dragons are too expensive to continue buying and be able to do anything for the week if we win.
If this were to happen every week we may need more benefits to exalting because as it is now it's not very profitable. I've only been able to participate for the first day and now the dragons are too expensive to continue buying and be able to do anything for the week if we win.
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
*flops in*

Nothing's worse than being in the thick of a dom push and getting deathly ill. >.< Well, at least I was able to foist off my dragons and money on a fellow pusher to help out.

(That being said, to the people questioning how "profitable" it is? It totally isn't. I've spend /so/ much money this week. And had already spent ~2 mil in prep. Dom is a time to blow all that hard-earned money for all your in-flight friends. ^.^)
*flops in*

Nothing's worse than being in the thick of a dom push and getting deathly ill. >.< Well, at least I was able to foist off my dragons and money on a fellow pusher to help out.

(That being said, to the people questioning how "profitable" it is? It totally isn't. I've spend /so/ much money this week. And had already spent ~2 mil in prep. Dom is a time to blow all that hard-earned money for all your in-flight friends. ^.^)
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
I dunno, I usually make around 4-6K a dragon... but I have a mean Coliseum team, and it only takes a few fights to level them to 5 or 6.
I dunno, I usually make around 4-6K a dragon... but I have a mean Coliseum team, and it only takes a few fights to level them to 5 or 6.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@mlsclassics Aw, I hope you feel better soon!
@mlsclassics Aw, I hope you feel better soon!
“blaireau’s
I make money training and exalting. Sure, I'll take a hit on dragons a bit towards the end, but I've made enough to expand my lair this week (which I was about... 100k away from?) and I've already gotten back up to 300kish.

And I haven't even listed all the familiars I've gotten. I should list this latest batch...
I make money training and exalting. Sure, I'll take a hit on dragons a bit towards the end, but I've made enough to expand my lair this week (which I was about... 100k away from?) and I've already gotten back up to 300kish.

And I haven't even listed all the familiars I've gotten. I should list this latest batch...
One-Minion-Despicable-Me-Picture.jpg
Commander Nikiana, Always Zephyr Blessed, Ever-Champion of the Gale Crusade, the Wind Star
I usually make a fair amount of treasure by training and exalting too. As long as you're hitting that 6 or 7 level mark you at least bring in several thousand treasure even if you're buying off the AH.

I also got a Poultrygeist this week, so I'm happy. ^-^
I usually make a fair amount of treasure by training and exalting too. As long as you're hitting that 6 or 7 level mark you at least bring in several thousand treasure even if you're buying off the AH.

I also got a Poultrygeist this week, so I'm happy. ^-^
KFSoxOh.pngcoH7AEL.pngpwJjkMF.png
I wonder how many of the exalted dragons cleared from AH were bred specifically for this dominance push. What I mean to say is, these kinds of dominance pushes create a demand for cheap fodder, and where is a demand there will be an overpowering supply. I just hope the admins do not rely solely on this to stabilize the dragon AH.
On another note, I would love to see more of these dominance pushes as well! I had loads of fun going head-to-head against Plague (I am anxiously awaiting for a rematch!). That being said, there is no way I could do this every other week. I am the type of player that needs time to recuperate. Even when I only do it for profit, it still takes a lot of time in Coli, and it becomes exhausting mentally.
I wonder how many of the exalted dragons cleared from AH were bred specifically for this dominance push. What I mean to say is, these kinds of dominance pushes create a demand for cheap fodder, and where is a demand there will be an overpowering supply. I just hope the admins do not rely solely on this to stabilize the dragon AH.
On another note, I would love to see more of these dominance pushes as well! I had loads of fun going head-to-head against Plague (I am anxiously awaiting for a rematch!). That being said, there is no way I could do this every other week. I am the type of player that needs time to recuperate. Even when I only do it for profit, it still takes a lot of time in Coli, and it becomes exhausting mentally.
@Negru If people are breeding specifically for this push, I don't know why they wouldn't keep those babies and exalt them themselves? If you don't care enough about the Battle to participate, you're probably not also going to have the time or attention to keep track of when it's happening/what it'll do to prices.
@Negru If people are breeding specifically for this push, I don't know why they wouldn't keep those babies and exalt them themselves? If you don't care enough about the Battle to participate, you're probably not also going to have the time or attention to keep track of when it's happening/what it'll do to prices.
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
@micahjaguar

Oh, if I just do adults, sure, I can make 2-3k off of them with current adult prices. But I haven't been. We've got a good 2 dozen people who are leveling adults, so I've been using my daily income to fund mass buying-exalting of hatchies and just leveling adults when I have time to grind.
@micahjaguar

Oh, if I just do adults, sure, I can make 2-3k off of them with current adult prices. But I haven't been. We've got a good 2 dozen people who are leveling adults, so I've been using my daily income to fund mass buying-exalting of hatchies and just leveling adults when I have time to grind.
Lightning retiree, Dom Dormer
q2ZFmJW.pnggptJKcP.png
1 2 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 55 56