Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Patron Deity Nicknames?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16
@AbyssFox That is the Arcanist and nobody can convince me otherwise.
@AbyssFox That is the Arcanist and nobody can convince me otherwise.
hoMNYDJ.png
So I call the Earthshaker the Landlord, but that's not all that common.

Also I don't know if they still do this but when I was in the ice flight Icewarrden was somtimes referred to as Papa No Love You.
So I call the Earthshaker the Landlord, but that's not all that common.

Also I don't know if they still do this but when I was in the ice flight Icewarrden was somtimes referred to as Papa No Love You.
My friend and I call Shadowbinder Droolmom all the time XD
My friend and I call Shadowbinder Droolmom all the time XD
kkmkN2g.png
Sig by @Mibella, find it here.
I love how Spacedad's nicknames are mostly ridiculous pff. Some of these are just fantastic.

Idk if you accept personal nicknames too, but I sometimes call Arcanist "Disaster Dad" and my clan refers to him as "Lord of the Dreamers" or "Lord of the Stars" a lot.
I love how Spacedad's nicknames are mostly ridiculous pff. Some of these are just fantastic.

Idk if you accept personal nicknames too, but I sometimes call Arcanist "Disaster Dad" and my clan refers to him as "Lord of the Dreamers" or "Lord of the Stars" a lot.
.::The wisps will lead you home, young wanderer, and the stars will light your way::.aa_zps7097360a.png
Lore :: DragonCave :: Art :: Wishlist :: Tumblr
I call Shadowbinder Shadowdrooler, but that's because I can never remember the second part of their name...
I call Shadowbinder Shadowdrooler, but that's because I can never remember the second part of their name...
I80GO9S.png
@acorncap
I joined this May, haven't seen mi mum called "Broodmother" once, though "Plaguemomma" quite a few times.
@acorncap
I joined this May, haven't seen mi mum called "Broodmother" once, though "Plaguemomma" quite a few times.
image0.gif
@nubbyshouts this is an ancient thread from the first year of the game. Nicknames rise and fall in favor. I said this in my first post.

Someone necro'd this despite it being a year dead, so the notes on popularity are at minimum a year out of date.
@nubbyshouts this is an ancient thread from the first year of the game. Nicknames rise and fall in favor. I said this in my first post.

Someone necro'd this despite it being a year dead, so the notes on popularity are at minimum a year out of date.
0lxtP1J.png
[quote name="acorncap" date=2016-07-01 07:04:15] this is an ancient thread from the first year of the game. Nicknames rise and fall in favor. I said this in my first post. Someone necro'd this despite it being a year dead, so the notes on popularity are at minimum a year out of date. [/quote] @acorncap - Sorry, you said to let you know in the big bold text so that's what I was doing. Apologies for bumping the necro, I didn't notice since it was the same month.
acorncap wrote on 2016-07-01:
this is an ancient thread from the first year of the game. Nicknames rise and fall in favor. I said this in my first post.

@acorncap - Sorry, you said to let you know in the big bold text so that's what I was doing. Apologies for bumping the necro, I didn't notice since it was the same month.
image0.gif
When I was in water I recal seeing "Tidepappy" and Tidepapa" a lot in the forums
When I was in water I recal seeing "Tidepappy" and Tidepapa" a lot in the forums
@nubbyshouts It's all right, sorry I was snippy.
@nubbyshouts It's all right, sorry I was snippy.
0lxtP1J.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 15 16