Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Betrayal in the Beneath [ Discussion ]
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106
[quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-12 06:00:03" ] *puts on tinfoil hat* at this point im wondering if b00k has a godfather ability and deliberately brought everyone to them in order to get a town clear from everyone at the same time [/quote] *puts a tinfoil hat on top of my tinfoil hat* what if b00k is mafia that wanted autumn's protection to not be eliminated by vote today in order to win
Leremis wrote on 2024-04-12 06:00:03:
*puts on tinfoil hat*

at this point im wondering if b00k has a godfather ability and deliberately brought everyone to them in order to get a town clear from everyone at the same time

*puts a tinfoil hat on top of my tinfoil hat*

what if b00k is mafia that wanted autumn's protection to not be eliminated by vote today in order to win
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
Wow, one page of discussion... not a lot going on. Okay, so here are my thoughts currently:

My only reasoning for why autumn didn't see anyone target me is because the maf decided not to bother because it wouldn't work anyway. That, and maybe because it would throw a bit of sus on me because that's twice now I've used that ability and autumn said no one targeted me.

So far, my first theory that Storia and Potato/dilemma were maf has held up, with the hitch that the lights were in fact repaired, but the ballast was not. The ballast not being repaired means that we have to eliminate correctly today or there's an automatic maf win at the beginning of Day 7. We don't get another day to eliminate. And I don't want to rely on dilemma fixing the ballast at night.

We have six players left, and hopefully only one maf. Since Storia was maf, I'm throwing the fearfax/Leremis/autumn scumteam theory out the window for good because 1. That would mean 5 maf to start the game, a huge number and 2. We couldn't possibly win with three maf left. And since they have all corroborated each other's abilities (Leremis saw autumn visit fearfax, autumn protected fearfax from a kill) it would be very hard for me to believe only one of them is maf and not the others. I guess it's still theoretically possible that autumn is the last maf and the visit Leremis saw had some other intent, but fearfax hasn't suffered any consequences and there was no kill that night, so I doubt autumn is maf.

Hotpants was confirmed town by fearfax, and I sincerely doubt that's a godfather ability based on everything else she's said and done. fearfax also got a town result on me twice, and as autumn said, I'm protected from elimination today anyway.

So that leaves creatorsdilemma. I am still struggling to reconcile the ability to fix the lights with a maf ability, but I suppose it's possible because Storia did indeed give me a gun and I was so sure that wasn't a maf ability.

The ballast is unfixed. I don't think we can trust that creatorsdilemma can and will fix it tonight. That's too much of a risk imo. I don't want maf to win because we chose not to eliminate. And even if for some reason dilemma is town, at least we didn't give maf a free win, and I'll say bravo because they earned it. So I'm voting for creatorsdilemma today.
Wow, one page of discussion... not a lot going on. Okay, so here are my thoughts currently:

My only reasoning for why autumn didn't see anyone target me is because the maf decided not to bother because it wouldn't work anyway. That, and maybe because it would throw a bit of sus on me because that's twice now I've used that ability and autumn said no one targeted me.

So far, my first theory that Storia and Potato/dilemma were maf has held up, with the hitch that the lights were in fact repaired, but the ballast was not. The ballast not being repaired means that we have to eliminate correctly today or there's an automatic maf win at the beginning of Day 7. We don't get another day to eliminate. And I don't want to rely on dilemma fixing the ballast at night.

We have six players left, and hopefully only one maf. Since Storia was maf, I'm throwing the fearfax/Leremis/autumn scumteam theory out the window for good because 1. That would mean 5 maf to start the game, a huge number and 2. We couldn't possibly win with three maf left. And since they have all corroborated each other's abilities (Leremis saw autumn visit fearfax, autumn protected fearfax from a kill) it would be very hard for me to believe only one of them is maf and not the others. I guess it's still theoretically possible that autumn is the last maf and the visit Leremis saw had some other intent, but fearfax hasn't suffered any consequences and there was no kill that night, so I doubt autumn is maf.

Hotpants was confirmed town by fearfax, and I sincerely doubt that's a godfather ability based on everything else she's said and done. fearfax also got a town result on me twice, and as autumn said, I'm protected from elimination today anyway.

So that leaves creatorsdilemma. I am still struggling to reconcile the ability to fix the lights with a maf ability, but I suppose it's possible because Storia did indeed give me a gun and I was so sure that wasn't a maf ability.

The ballast is unfixed. I don't think we can trust that creatorsdilemma can and will fix it tonight. That's too much of a risk imo. I don't want maf to win because we chose not to eliminate. And even if for some reason dilemma is town, at least we didn't give maf a free win, and I'll say bravo because they earned it. So I'm voting for creatorsdilemma today.
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
[quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-15 09:11:34" ] [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-12 06:00:03" ] *puts on tinfoil hat* at this point im wondering if b00k has a godfather ability and deliberately brought everyone to them in order to get a town clear from everyone at the same time [/quote] *puts a tinfoil hat on top of my tinfoil hat* what if b00k is mafia that wanted autumn's protection to not be eliminated by vote today in order to win [/quote] I love these theories lol but that's not what happened
Leremis wrote on 2024-04-15 09:11:34:
*puts on tinfoil hat*

at this point im wondering if b00k has a godfather ability and deliberately brought everyone to them in order to get a town clear from everyone at the same time

what if b00k is mafia that wanted autumn's protection to not be eliminated by vote today in order to win

I love these theories lol but that's not what happened
Yes, there are zeros in my username. Don't ping bookworm by mistake! Fr+3, she/her
[quote name="B00KW0RM" date="2024-04-15 09:25:23" ] [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-15 09:11:34" ] [quote name="Leremis" date="2024-04-12 06:00:03" ] *puts on tinfoil hat* at this point im wondering if b00k has a godfather ability and deliberately brought everyone to them in order to get a town clear from everyone at the same time [/quote] *puts a tinfoil hat on top of my tinfoil hat* what if b00k is mafia that wanted autumn's protection to not be eliminated by vote today in order to win [/quote] I love these theories lol but that's not what happened [/quote] i'm spiralling i fear lol
B00KW0RM wrote on 2024-04-15 09:25:23:
Leremis wrote on 2024-04-15 09:11:34:
*puts on tinfoil hat*

I love these theories lol but that's not what happened

i'm spiralling i fear lol
She/her
Wishlist
I think we're all pretty tired at this point lol. How many games of 12 players make it to Day 6 with six players left? That's crazy!
I think we're all pretty tired at this point lol. How many games of 12 players make it to Day 6 with six players left? That's crazy!
i agree with b00kw0rm though. at this point the only person i really feel any inclination to vote for is creatorsdilemma. if they aren't mafia, at least we tried. i'm placing a vote for them as well
i agree with b00kw0rm though. at this point the only person i really feel any inclination to vote for is creatorsdilemma. if they aren't mafia, at least we tried. i'm placing a vote for them as well
She/her
Wishlist
Sorry I haven’t said much in a while. I’ve been busy irl and there’s some stuff that’s been stressing me out. I’m going to try to find the actual mafia today, but I understand if you vote me. Even if I’m going to get voted I’m going to try.

This post will be from the perspective of me being town, as I know that I am town. I want to consider every possibility, then figure out what is most likely.

-Leremis and Fearfax: Very unlikely to be mafia, as I mentioned last day phase. I think voting them would be far too risky unless we really suspected them, which we don’t. @Fearfax, what kind of flavor is your investigation ability?

-Hotpants killed Neil D1. I’m confused as the why she had an ability to kill Neil specifically? I mean, killing Neil was beneficial to town, but the way she described the ability felt like it was made to kill Neil specifically. Just kind of confused, could you clarify? @Hotpants Also, could you elaborate on the flavor of your investigation ability?

- @Autumnseas claims 3p, claims to have already won. Hypothetically, if I were to place a vote on your slot, what would you think?

- B00K claims to redirect everyone to her. I will say that this does not match up with what I experienced last night, and Autumn claims they were redirected to B00K. Hotpants also claims to have investigated B00K and found a redirection ability, though B00K showed up as town. Fearfax also claims to have investigated B00K and found her as town.

Sorry I haven’t said much in a while. I’ve been busy irl and there’s some stuff that’s been stressing me out. I’m going to try to find the actual mafia today, but I understand if you vote me. Even if I’m going to get voted I’m going to try.

This post will be from the perspective of me being town, as I know that I am town. I want to consider every possibility, then figure out what is most likely.

-Leremis and Fearfax: Very unlikely to be mafia, as I mentioned last day phase. I think voting them would be far too risky unless we really suspected them, which we don’t. @Fearfax, what kind of flavor is your investigation ability?

-Hotpants killed Neil D1. I’m confused as the why she had an ability to kill Neil specifically? I mean, killing Neil was beneficial to town, but the way she described the ability felt like it was made to kill Neil specifically. Just kind of confused, could you clarify? @Hotpants Also, could you elaborate on the flavor of your investigation ability?

- @Autumnseas claims 3p, claims to have already won. Hypothetically, if I were to place a vote on your slot, what would you think?

- B00K claims to redirect everyone to her. I will say that this does not match up with what I experienced last night, and Autumn claims they were redirected to B00K. Hotpants also claims to have investigated B00K and found a redirection ability, though B00K showed up as town. Fearfax also claims to have investigated B00K and found her as town.

12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
@creatorsdilemma I have clarified that my ability redirects all abilities targeting players onto myself, and it doesn't affect any abilities (like fixing sabotages) that don't affect individual players.

It seems like you find autumn the most sus right now. Why is that, exactly?
@creatorsdilemma I have clarified that my ability redirects all abilities targeting players onto myself, and it doesn't affect any abilities (like fixing sabotages) that don't affect individual players.

It seems like you find autumn the most sus right now. Why is that, exactly?
@creatorsdilemma

Sorry for not being very active either, the draft for my thesis is due on Sunday and I have a second ongoing assignment to write a legal Memorandum which is due on Friday too so I’ve been very busy.

Regarding my role and ability. My role is that of the ships coroner and the reason that I had the ability to kill Noel was because Noel was interfering with my job by eating the bodies of the dead meaning I couldn’t investigate them. I only gained the ability to investigate bodies after Niels death, the flavour describes this investigation as an ‘autopsy’ and lets me see a random ability of the dead player who I choose to investigate.

I am curious, considering the fact there was another repairman role, does your role relate to that one in any way? Unless I’m not remembering correctly, I believe Hiii’s role was named the ‘repairman’ which would seem like a more fitting name for the role claimed by ChaoticPotato/Creatorsdilemma.
@creatorsdilemma

Sorry for not being very active either, the draft for my thesis is due on Sunday and I have a second ongoing assignment to write a legal Memorandum which is due on Friday too so I’ve been very busy.

Regarding my role and ability. My role is that of the ships coroner and the reason that I had the ability to kill Noel was because Noel was interfering with my job by eating the bodies of the dead meaning I couldn’t investigate them. I only gained the ability to investigate bodies after Niels death, the flavour describes this investigation as an ‘autopsy’ and lets me see a random ability of the dead player who I choose to investigate.

I am curious, considering the fact there was another repairman role, does your role relate to that one in any way? Unless I’m not remembering correctly, I believe Hiii’s role was named the ‘repairman’ which would seem like a more fitting name for the role claimed by ChaoticPotato/Creatorsdilemma.
seGmw74.jpg
At the moment I feel inclined to believe the theory Storia/ChaoticPotato theory B00KW0RM presented in this post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3325528/99#post_56568912

I will be placing my vote on creatorsdilemma for now, it’s strange actually getting this far into the game for me.
At the moment I feel inclined to believe the theory Storia/ChaoticPotato theory B00KW0RM presented in this post: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3325528/99#post_56568912

I will be placing my vote on creatorsdilemma for now, it’s strange actually getting this far into the game for me.
seGmw74.jpg
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106