Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Betrayal in the Beneath [ Discussion ]
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106
Could autumnseas also be claiming to protect us while instead simply withholding their nightkill to gain our trust in order to win by mis-elimination? From what I remember, Fearfax confirmed B00K with their investigation ability. So surely that only leaves autumnseas and Creatorsdilemma (if we choose to ignore the idea of a B00K godfather)
Could autumnseas also be claiming to protect us while instead simply withholding their nightkill to gain our trust in order to win by mis-elimination? From what I remember, Fearfax confirmed B00K with their investigation ability. So surely that only leaves autumnseas and Creatorsdilemma (if we choose to ignore the idea of a B00K godfather)
seGmw74.jpg
No wait that’s dumb I was too sleepy to be theorizing
No wait that’s dumb I was too sleepy to be theorizing
seGmw74.jpg
Please ignore my sleepy comments regarding Harvests ability :P
Please ignore my sleepy comments regarding Harvests ability :P
seGmw74.jpg
B00K showed up as town again. I am at a bit of a loss on what we do now. Do we think Harvest being alive goes against the win condition of town in any way?
B00K showed up as town again. I am at a bit of a loss on what we do now. Do we think Harvest being alive goes against the win condition of town in any way?
cXujRec.pngHuzdS7y.pngXvyfO6H.pngzLwkj5U.png
she/they
[quote name="fearfax" date="2024-04-14 14:00:20" ] B00K showed up as town again. I am at a bit of a loss on what we do now. Do we think Harvest being alive goes against the win condition of town in any way? [/quote] my rolecard doesn't say anything about that and i think usually if 3p can't win with town it's because they have hostile abilities and i just have the one protective ability so [shrugs] i'm also kind of lost... we should probably at least Try to eliminate today but i am not confident in any options (the redirection and light fix instead of ballast is horribly convenient but i don't see why maf would really want to fix the lights/communication either and if dilemma is town then we're stuck with an unfixable ballast... even if book is somehow maf with a passive that messes with investigations we can't eliminate her today because my shield is on her.. everyone else feels unlikely atp)
fearfax wrote on 2024-04-14 14:00:20:
my rolecard doesn't say anything about that and i think usually if 3p can't win with town it's because they have hostile abilities and i just have the one protective ability so [shrugs]

i'm also kind of lost... we should probably at least Try to eliminate today but i am not confident in any options (the redirection and light fix instead of ballast is horribly convenient but i don't see why maf would really want to fix the lights/communication either and if dilemma is town then we're stuck with an unfixable ballast... even if book is somehow maf with a passive that messes with investigations we can't eliminate her today because my shield is on her.. everyone else feels unlikely atp)
harvest - he/she/it/any pronouns - fr+0
[quote name="autumnseas" date="2024-04-14 16:37:19" ] [quote name="fearfax" date="2024-04-14 14:00:20" ] B00K showed up as town again. I am at a bit of a loss on what we do now. Do we think Harvest being alive goes against the win condition of town in any way? [/quote] my rolecard doesn't say anything about that and i think usually if 3p can't win with town it's because they have hostile abilities and i just have the one protective ability so [shrugs] i'm also kind of lost... we should probably at least Try to eliminate today but i am not confident in any options (the redirection and light fix instead of ballast is horribly convenient but i don't see why maf would really want to fix the lights/communication either and if dilemma is town then we're stuck with an unfixable ballast... even if book is somehow maf with a passive that messes with investigations we can't eliminate her today because my shield is on her.. everyone else feels unlikely atp) [/quote] It sounds like the options are to either vote creatorsdilemma today or wait for tomorrow and then vote B00K. Or vote you, but you are a 3p so I'd rather vote mafia. The thread has been rather quiet today.
autumnseas wrote on 2024-04-14 16:37:19:
my rolecard doesn't say anything about that and i think usually if 3p can't win with town it's because they have hostile abilities and i just have the one protective ability so [shrugs]

i'm also kind of lost... we should probably at least Try to eliminate today but i am not confident in any options (the redirection and light fix instead of ballast is horribly convenient but i don't see why maf would really want to fix the lights/communication either and if dilemma is town then we're stuck with an unfixable ballast... even if book is somehow maf with a passive that messes with investigations we can't eliminate her today because my shield is on her.. everyone else feels unlikely atp)
It sounds like the options are to either vote creatorsdilemma today or wait for tomorrow and then vote B00K. Or vote you, but you are a 3p so I'd rather vote mafia. The thread has been rather quiet today.
cXujRec.pngHuzdS7y.pngXvyfO6H.pngzLwkj5U.png
she/they
oh my god is it ever quiet here
oh my god is it ever quiet here
tumblr_inline_nrfex33sDc1rbfe8q_500.gif Leremis
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="@hotpants" date="2024-04-13 23:40:35" ] @/Leremis Did you get any interesting results from your ability tonight? If I understand you should be able to see who visited B00K i.e Harvest [/quote] nothing interesting. my ability only lets me watch the person and where they go, not see anyone who visited them
@hotpants wrote on 2024-04-13 23:40:35:
@/Leremis Did you get any interesting results from your ability tonight? If I understand you should be able to see who visited B00K i.e Harvest

nothing interesting. my ability only lets me watch the person and where they go, not see anyone who visited them
She/her
Wishlist
[quote name="@autumnseas" date="2024-04-14 16:37:19" ] [quote name="fearfax" date="2024-04-14 14:00:20" ] B00K showed up as town again. I am at a bit of a loss on what we do now. Do we think Harvest being alive goes against the win condition of town in any way? [/quote] my rolecard doesn't say anything about that and i think usually if 3p can't win with town it's because they have hostile abilities and i just have the one protective ability so [shrugs] i'm also kind of lost... we should probably at least Try to eliminate today but i am not confident in any options (the redirection and light fix instead of ballast is horribly convenient but i don't see why maf would really want to fix the lights/communication either and if dilemma is town then we're stuck with an unfixable ballast... even if book is somehow maf with a passive that messes with investigations we can't eliminate her today because my shield is on her.. everyone else feels unlikely atp) [/quote] the only reason the redirect from ballast to lights makes sense is because mafia can win at d7 start if the ballast isn't fixed. it's an easy ticket to win but i'm also surprised at why fearfax, creatorsdilemma, and myself are all still alive
@autumnseas wrote on 2024-04-14 16:37:19:

the only reason the redirect from ballast to lights makes sense is because mafia can win at d7 start if the ballast isn't fixed. it's an easy ticket to win but i'm also surprised at why fearfax, creatorsdilemma, and myself are all still alive
She/her
Wishlist
i'm SO confused about who to vote for because if don't find mafia tonight and creatorsdilemma doesn't/can't fix the ballast, it's done
i'm SO confused about who to vote for because if don't find mafia tonight and creatorsdilemma doesn't/can't fix the ballast, it's done
She/her
Wishlist
1 2 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106