Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Invasion on Polus [ DISCUSSION ] TOWNWIN
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64
aaaa I forgot to link the quote again
aaaa I forgot to link the quote again
[quote name="StormDreamer" date="2023-10-14 21:52:22" ] ...yeah ignore my "on page 8" thing i started on page 8 but i'm pretty much fully caught up! whoops @xcscientist hiii!! excited to play with you! :D i'd also like to add that my role is probably not what comes into mind immediately based off what mimic claimed to be, so uh. maybe don't dinner me n1? [/quote] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279601/16#post_55273795]Post[/url] Are you... telling scum to not kill you? Lol
StormDreamer wrote on 2023-10-14 21:52:22:
...yeah ignore my "on page 8" thing i started on page 8 but i'm pretty much fully caught up! whoops

@xcscientist hiii!! excited to play with you! :D

i'd also like to add that my role is probably not what comes into mind immediately based off what mimic claimed to be, so uh. maybe don't dinner me n1?

Are you... telling scum to not kill you? Lol
Ngl this post from polybius[/quote] is pretty townie and we're probably looking at town here
Ngl this post from polybius[/quote] is pretty townie and we're probably looking at town here
Regarding this post from Xscientist

Pretty interesting difference of treatment between Fil and Draco.

In Fil you don't see use in pushing, accept they're a lurker and refuse yeeting them D1.

For Draco, they have only 1 more post, and while you still show some relunctancy in yeeting them D1, you do place pressure here for them to start solving more.

I'd say if scum then you're definitly partnered with at least one of these. You're also pretty uncharitable towards Ivory while talking about them so I'm inclined to believe a Xscientist + Fil team is more likely.

In Fil you don't see use in pushing, accept they're a lurker and refuse yeeting them D1.

For Draco, they have only 1 more post, and while you still show some relunctancy in yeeting them D1, you do place pressure here for them to start solving more.

I'd say if scum then you're definitly partnered with at least one of these. You're also pretty uncharitable towards Ivory while talking about them so I'm inclined to believe a Xscientist + Fil team is more likely.

[quote][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279601/17#post_55275128]Post from StormDreamer[/url] still, i'm not happy with how rantoons almost immediately dismissed the possiblity of dilemma being mafia and i disagree with their reasoning. mafia has every motive to reveal a cult to town because the cult is a common enemy + it helps divert a bit of town scumhunting attention away from them. i also don't think dilemma is at risk of a mafia kill because anti-cult != bad for mafia. and cult probably doesn't have a kill.[/quote] Any other comments on my play so far?
Quote:
Post from StormDreamer
still, i'm not happy with how rantoons almost immediately dismissed the possiblity of dilemma being mafia and i disagree with their reasoning. mafia has every motive to reveal a cult to town because the cult is a common enemy + it helps divert a bit of town scumhunting attention away from them. i also don't think dilemma is at risk of a mafia kill because anti-cult != bad for mafia. and cult probably doesn't have a kill.

Any other comments on my play so far?
The following meme is brought to you by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279601/17#post_55275428]this post[/url] [img]https://i.imgflip.com/82na10.jpg[/img]
The following meme is brought to you by this post

82na10.jpg
ok i am awake now! and i see things have happened overnight which always makes me happy some initial thoughts- the whole icebreakers thing confused me a little and [quote name="Polybius0147" date="2023-10-14 23:12:41" ] question 1; how are you FEELING right now? reasoning; I asked this because recently in a game, rantoons asked me something along these lines and made a read based off it. thus i think to myself, hm, hey, lets try asxking this, see what people give, and see if i can find anything AI there. but also, asking somebody how they're feeling isn't exactly... productive in genertal to the game of mafia, so i was hoping to get a few ppl questioning that in general. [/quote] smh here i was thinking you were being friendly ahem i'm just glad its answered its own questions, and i think all of the icebreaker questions were productive ones whether or not they Solved The Whole Game, so i don't fault it. no clue where to start with rantoons other than maybe an iso after this, but honestly more discussion is always better for town in general, and at least having someone poking at everyone accomplishes that. so... rantoons and neil, both of them are to-be-examined but at the very least people are talking lol i get town feels from storm, the poke at fil feels very genuine. xc is very good at Seeming town in any situation so i'll hold off on forming instinctual opinions there lolol. but in regards to the potential elim targets proposed by neil: draco and fil are both pretty much nothing sandwiches so far. i'm interested in @Draco1091's answers to the icebreakers because they feel a little like pointed non-answers, but i just want more [i]content[/i]. @Fil has only posted five times (which is still more than me so like why am i talking yet LOL) but there's a sense i get of an indirect approach, which might ping me a little. [quote name="Fil" date="2023-10-13 18:38:52" ] Speaking of day 1 elims, I'm fairly ambivalent on it. If everyone's on board, I'm on board. Info is pretty valuable, and day 1 elim provides good talking points. However, this may change with some good argumentation and when I'm no longer tired. [/quote] being too ambivalent on things is always a lil hm to me right out the gate- i have to resist my own urge to be malleable sometimes so like i GET it but instantly being like "i'll wait for a group opinion to form my own" feels. like. something. [quote name="Fil" date="2023-10-15 04:19:43" ] Anyway, I'm not very good at scumhunting, so I kinda just follow the flow and scrutinize the things scumhunters posts. It's easier than sifting through raw data. Also, persuasion can be involved. There's other people more skilled and having more time than me out there, and I think it's better to partly defer to their expertise. [/quote] also follows the flow, self-described. at the very least this makes for bandwagons, and i'm a huge proponent of not voting people just because the active scumhunters say to (which is probably stating the obvious but shrug) anyway. both of these two [i]really[/i] feel like they need to say more, and say more of substance. fil more sus than draco to me rn. but if both of them could just like? post a fully-reasoned opinion? that would be cool. @IvoryMist has posted 11 times, which is more to look at, yay. i think their first few posts were a little bit contentless, but then they said this- [quote name="IvoryMist" date="2023-10-14 10:23:46" ] The main thing I look out for is someone playing too passively. A lot of people who are "evil" in a game will play passively, meaning they don't participate a lot, and tend to try and stay back to avoid questioning. On the opposite end of the spectrum, someone who's really pushy without evidence tends to be on the bad side with me. If I were to starting random accusing someone who seems fine with little to know evidence, that's a read flag. [/quote] this is a real statement of opinion at least, but it's kinda a universally true thing that passive can equal slipping under the radar. ivory also expresses thinking it's productive to role hunt because of info from their card, but i have to disagree with their approach here: [quote name="IvoryMist" date="2023-10-14 12:12:34" ] The best way to get evidence on someone is to scum read them, however seeing as we don't know any of the roles in here except our own, there's really nothing to scum read except "evil", now since there's dead (or Ethereal) Abilities, I find it safe to assume that there's something similar to a jester (Wants to get lynched) and an Execution (Wants a certain person lynched). Which means scum reading isn't as effective. Hence why I want to wait for some sort of information before lynching. Day 1 lynches tend to be based off "I don't like this person vibe", and that's different between person, which means there's no point going off of it. [/quote] there's no reason to assume there are any particular roles- this is a multiball role madness game, we do NOT have enough information to try and figure out what mechanics there are and it just feels like a distraction and tangent to bring it up. a lot of rolecard info has been brought up on multiple fronts so i know this isn't something unique to ivory, but i have to question the reasoning behind basically changing the subject midway through a post. so. thoughts. they all express a concerning level of non-opinion. ivory is a good example of post number =/= Content. i feel like we'd get more info flipping ivory than the other two bc more thread interactions, but they seem to be roughly similar in terms of not really stating opinions at all yet. honestly tho? we have a large playerlist and most of the people on it except for rantoons and neil are lowposters or outright lurkers. draco and fil feel like good examples of this. storm xc viskara and cutbug have a decently good meat to post count ratio, as in they actually say things in their posts, although more content would always be better. ivory has a decent number of posts but not much to say in them that's on-topic. and then temmeh, mackback319, flamingfishies, kloverse, and beheaded have not posted at all so i think we're gonna see an influx of modkills and more subs at some point probably soon. kinda just spewing train of thought here but i am around if anyone wants to chat so like hello thread tldr out of anyone i think ivory pings me the most, largely because of the random off-topicness.
ok i am awake now! and i see things have happened overnight which always makes me happy

some initial thoughts- the whole icebreakers thing confused me a little and
Polybius0147 wrote on 2023-10-14 23:12:41:
question 1; how are you FEELING right now?
reasoning; I asked this because recently in a game, rantoons asked me something along these lines and made a read based off it. thus i think to myself, hm, hey, lets try asxking this, see what people give, and see if i can find anything AI there. but also, asking somebody how they're feeling isn't exactly... productive in genertal to the game of mafia, so i was hoping to get a few ppl questioning that in general.
smh here i was thinking you were being friendly

ahem i'm just glad its answered its own questions, and i think all of the icebreaker questions were productive ones whether or not they Solved The Whole Game, so i don't fault it.

no clue where to start with rantoons other than maybe an iso after this, but honestly more discussion is always better for town in general, and at least having someone poking at everyone accomplishes that. so... rantoons and neil, both of them are to-be-examined but at the very least people are talking lol

i get town feels from storm, the poke at fil feels very genuine. xc is very good at Seeming town in any situation so i'll hold off on forming instinctual opinions there lolol.

but in regards to the potential elim targets proposed by neil: draco and fil are both pretty much nothing sandwiches so far. i'm interested in @Draco1091's answers to the icebreakers because they feel a little like pointed non-answers, but i just want more content. @Fil has only posted five times (which is still more than me so like why am i talking yet LOL) but there's a sense i get of an indirect approach, which might ping me a little.
Fil wrote on 2023-10-13 18:38:52:
Speaking of day 1 elims, I'm fairly ambivalent on it. If everyone's on board, I'm on board. Info is pretty valuable, and day 1 elim provides good talking points. However, this may change with some good argumentation and when I'm no longer tired.
being too ambivalent on things is always a lil hm to me right out the gate- i have to resist my own urge to be malleable sometimes so like i GET it but instantly being like "i'll wait for a group opinion to form my own" feels. like. something.
Fil wrote on 2023-10-15 04:19:43:
Anyway, I'm not very good at scumhunting, so I kinda just follow the flow and scrutinize the things scumhunters posts. It's easier than sifting through raw data. Also, persuasion can be involved. There's other people more skilled and having more time than me out there, and I think it's better to partly defer to their expertise.
also follows the flow, self-described. at the very least this makes for bandwagons, and i'm a huge proponent of not voting people just because the active scumhunters say to (which is probably stating the obvious but shrug)

anyway. both of these two really feel like they need to say more, and say more of substance. fil more sus than draco to me rn. but if both of them could just like? post a fully-reasoned opinion? that would be cool.

@IvoryMist has posted 11 times, which is more to look at, yay. i think their first few posts were a little bit contentless, but then they said this-
IvoryMist wrote on 2023-10-14 10:23:46:
The main thing I look out for is someone playing too passively. A lot of people who are "evil" in a game will play passively, meaning they don't participate a lot, and tend to try and stay back to avoid questioning. On the opposite end of the spectrum, someone who's really pushy without evidence tends to be on the bad side with me. If I were to starting random accusing someone who seems fine with little to know evidence, that's a read flag.
this is a real statement of opinion at least, but it's kinda a universally true thing that passive can equal slipping under the radar. ivory also expresses thinking it's productive to role hunt because of info from their card, but i have to disagree with their approach here:
IvoryMist wrote on 2023-10-14 12:12:34:
The best way to get evidence on someone is to scum read them, however seeing as we don't know any of the roles in here except our own, there's really nothing to scum read except "evil", now since there's dead (or Ethereal) Abilities, I find it safe to assume that there's something similar to a jester (Wants to get lynched) and an Execution (Wants a certain person lynched). Which means scum reading isn't as effective. Hence why I want to wait for some sort of information before lynching. Day 1 lynches tend to be based off "I don't like this person vibe", and that's different between person, which means there's no point going off of it.
there's no reason to assume there are any particular roles- this is a multiball role madness game, we do NOT have enough information to try and figure out what mechanics there are and it just feels like a distraction and tangent to bring it up. a lot of rolecard info has been brought up on multiple fronts so i know this isn't something unique to ivory, but i have to question the reasoning behind basically changing the subject midway through a post.

so. thoughts. they all express a concerning level of non-opinion. ivory is a good example of post number =/= Content. i feel like we'd get more info flipping ivory than the other two bc more thread interactions, but they seem to be roughly similar in terms of not really stating opinions at all yet.

honestly tho? we have a large playerlist and most of the people on it except for rantoons and neil are lowposters or outright lurkers. draco and fil feel like good examples of this. storm xc viskara and cutbug have a decently good meat to post count ratio, as in they actually say things in their posts, although more content would always be better. ivory has a decent number of posts but not much to say in them that's on-topic.

and then temmeh, mackback319, flamingfishies, kloverse, and beheaded have not posted at all so i think we're gonna see an influx of modkills and more subs at some point probably soon.

kinda just spewing train of thought here but i am around if anyone wants to chat so like hello thread

tldr out of anyone i think ivory pings me the most, largely because of the random off-topicness.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
Ok so running on < 4 hours of sleep let’s go (curse mafia games for making me like this) [quote name="rantoons" date="2023-10-15 08:31:11" ] Regarding this post from Xscientist Pretty interesting difference of treatment between Fil and Draco. In Fil you don't see use in pushing, accept they're a lurker and refuse yeeting them D1. For Draco, they have only 1 more post, and while you still show some relunctancy in yeeting them D1, you do place pressure here for them to start solving more. I'd say if scum then you're definitly partnered with at least one of these. You're also pretty uncharitable towards Ivory while talking about them so I'm inclined to believe a Xscientist + Fil team is more likely. [/quote] @rantoons Fair point to make. I can see how you could draw that connection. I think the main difference I had between Fil and Draco/Ivory at the time of writing is that Draco and Ivory both had engagement with the thread but still posted less useful answers, while Fil pretty much appeared and disappeared with 2 posts. The 3rd post happened after I finished writing my analysis and I barely factored it in. Draco seems to have read the thread but not made commentary if that makes sense? They responded to Neil and storm poking them, so they were around at various points last night while still not contributing a ton. I don’t want to vote for her tonight since I want to give her the chance to join in the discussion more. In general I don’t like voting quiet people d1. Ivory was also present when a lot of players were, and interacted with many of them, so I thought that more pressure on that slot could be interesting. They’re not one of the more quiet players by any means, since many other players had less posts than them at the time I wrote that. But I like their answer to me [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279601/17#post_55275348]here[/url], helps me make better sense of their playstyle since I’ve never played with them before. I’m slightly less interested in elimming them on d1 based on this, to see them in scum hunting action on Day 2. But we’ll see if any more posts change my mindset. And in my post I didn’t mean to say that they don’t have a team like a neutral, I meant to say that they might not have a scum team working with them and backing them up. Even with the difference in playstyles, I hope that they can be more active for the last part of Day 1, make some meaningful contributions to the discussion and change my mind. Fil had posted once close to start of Day 1, posted again 5 hours later, and then disappeared for the entire October 14th (FR time). So when I was reading their slot, I saw an inactive person who would be yeeted with no defense pretty much. I’d honestly rather subs fill slots like that. But then Fil showed up more after I slept and I’m not a fan of those passive answers. I’ve spectated a game Fil was in before (Legends and the Legendary) and while they were pretty passive there too, they also [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3233514/14#post_54039010]made reads[/url] of several other players at various points on the first day (they were town in that game). So something is definitely starting to bother me here. I’ll need to rethink my initial read. I want them to poke more like they did in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279601/17#post_55274872]this post[/url], be more engaged with the thread in general if they want to stay in the game. Anyway hope that explains my thinking?
Ok so running on < 4 hours of sleep let’s go

(curse mafia games for making me like this)

rantoons wrote on 2023-10-15 08:31:11:

@rantoons
Fair point to make. I can see how you could draw that connection.

I think the main difference I had between Fil and Draco/Ivory at the time of writing is that Draco and Ivory both had engagement with the thread but still posted less useful answers, while Fil pretty much appeared and disappeared with 2 posts. The 3rd post happened after I finished writing my analysis and I barely factored it in.

Draco seems to have read the thread but not made commentary if that makes sense? They responded to Neil and storm poking them, so they were around at various points last night while still not contributing a ton. I don’t want to vote for her tonight since I want to give her the chance to join in the discussion more. In general I don’t like voting quiet people d1.

Ivory was also present when a lot of players were, and interacted with many of them, so I thought that more pressure on that slot could be interesting. They’re not one of the more quiet players by any means, since many other players had less posts than them at the time I wrote that. But I like their answer to me here, helps me make better sense of their playstyle since I’ve never played with them before. I’m slightly less interested in elimming them on d1 based on this, to see them in scum hunting action on Day 2. But we’ll see if any more posts change my mindset. And in my post I didn’t mean to say that they don’t have a team like a neutral, I meant to say that they might not have a scum team working with them and backing them up. Even with the difference in playstyles, I hope that they can be more active for the last part of Day 1, make some meaningful contributions to the discussion and change my mind.

Fil had posted once close to start of Day 1, posted again 5 hours later, and then disappeared for the entire October 14th (FR time). So when I was reading their slot, I saw an inactive person who would be yeeted with no defense pretty much. I’d honestly rather subs fill slots like that. But then Fil showed up more after I slept and I’m not a fan of those passive answers. I’ve spectated a game Fil was in before (Legends and the Legendary) and while they were pretty passive there too, they also made reads of several other players at various points on the first day (they were town in that game). So something is definitely starting to bother me here. I’ll need to rethink my initial read. I want them to poke more like they did in this post, be more engaged with the thread in general if they want to stay in the game.

Anyway hope that explains my thinking?
292773.png
- Xc
- she/they
- FR+0
- wishlist

words word164348.png281648.png188423.png
[quote name="natsinabucket" date="2023-10-15 09:07:20" ] so. thoughts. they all express a concerning level of non-opinion. ivory is a good example of post number =/= Content. i feel like we'd get more info flipping ivory than the other two bc more thread interactions, but they seem to be roughly similar in terms of not really stating opinions at all yet. [/quote] oh my GOD, i keep forgetting this setup is flipless. i've never played a flipless setup before, so it has just not fully registered in my brain ig- if i mention getting info from flips any more please boop me until my brain works LMAO
natsinabucket wrote on 2023-10-15 09:07:20:
so. thoughts. they all express a concerning level of non-opinion. ivory is a good example of post number =/= Content. i feel like we'd get more info flipping ivory than the other two bc more thread interactions, but they seem to be roughly similar in terms of not really stating opinions at all yet.

oh my GOD, i keep forgetting this setup is flipless. i've never played a flipless setup before, so it has just not fully registered in my brain ig- if i mention getting info from flips any more please boop me until my brain works LMAO
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[quote name="@rantoons" date="2023-10-15 08:08:38" ] Aren't inactive players also unhelpful townies, or at worse, scum? And what's up with the mentality of yeeting unhelpful TOWNIES? I've seen it as a mantra even so I'm really confused about this. Townies that are unhelpful now can still become helpful later. Lets not yeet someone who we think is likely town just because they didn't have the best of days. [/quote] i would actually argue the contrary: inactive players that are inactive now can become helpful later when they have a less terrible / busy day, or when they get replaced. a sort-of-example of this is draco--while they haven't posted a lot yet, they did say that they were going to post their thoughts on other players soon, which is why i'm willing to wait for draco to hear their thoughts. townies (and by townies, i mean players that i don't necessarily find scummy. i wouldn't yeet a confirmed townie under this logic.) that are unhelpful (i.e. Fil if they are comfy with "i'm going to leave all the scumhunting to other players") won't become helpful later. at worst, they might be a liability to town during elo. [quote name="rantoons" date="2023-10-15 08:12:26" ] I have a confession to make. It is true that when I first made that argument I believed in it. But also what some of you posted about it made sense but I decided to continue on pushing that idea. Why? I wanted to see who'd agree with me on it. As far as I can tell, nobody agreed with it and refused the town points on Dilemma. One would think that one of Dilemma's teammates (or only teammate, you get the point) would hedge towards agreeing with me, which hasn't happened. Ironicly that made me continue to townread Dilemma. [/quote] that's fair, i think! i'm paranoid on things so i'm still hesitant to give dilemma towny points based on the fact that nobody agreed with your definitely-town!dilemma. because i don't think i would have done that if i was dilemma's scumbuddy. but still, i get where you're coming from, so nod nod [quote name="rantoons" date="2023-10-15 08:18:50" ] Are you... telling scum to not kill you? Lol [/quote] sobs i got n1ed last game so this is mostly just out of a selfish desire to play mafia but also i don't think i'm [i]that[/i] worth killing. (of course, i might be a powerful role trying to not get killed. but also. what if i'm veteran/pgo trying to bait a mafia kill :))))) i'm not going to discuss the specifics of my role any further >:P [quote name="rantoons" date="2023-10-15 08:37:09" ] Any other comments on my play so far? [/quote] i'm still getting used to your playstyle so i'm having trouble getting reads on you. however, i do appreciate the discussion you are bringing to the thread and as such do not consider you a d1 elim candidate. [quote name="rantoons" date="2023-10-15 08:50:47" ] The following meme is brought to you by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3279601/17#post_55275428]this post[/url] [img]https://i.imgflip.com/82na10.jpg[/img] [/quote] lmao guilty as charged but 1) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/3274333/30#post_55160040]this is nothing compared to our beloved modgod's text walls[/url] and 2) i wanted to explain things to make my thought process clear!! i don't think "why eliminate an unhelpful townie" is common knowledge here (and even you questioned me on why i felt that way!) so i figured an explanation might be beneficial also out of curiosity, is this more of a simple "lmao storm did an essay to say something that could've been a one liner" or do you find this particularly alignment indicative?
@rantoons wrote on 2023-10-15 08:08:38:
Aren't inactive players also unhelpful townies, or at worse, scum? And what's up with the mentality of yeeting unhelpful TOWNIES? I've seen it as a mantra even so I'm really confused about this.

Townies that are unhelpful now can still become helpful later. Lets not yeet someone who we think is likely town just because they didn't have the best of days.

i would actually argue the contrary:

inactive players that are inactive now can become helpful later when they have a less terrible / busy day, or when they get replaced. a sort-of-example of this is draco--while they haven't posted a lot yet, they did say that they were going to post their thoughts on other players soon, which is why i'm willing to wait for draco to hear their thoughts.

townies (and by townies, i mean players that i don't necessarily find scummy. i wouldn't yeet a confirmed townie under this logic.) that are unhelpful (i.e. Fil if they are comfy with "i'm going to leave all the scumhunting to other players") won't become helpful later. at worst, they might be a liability to town during elo.

rantoons wrote on 2023-10-15 08:12:26:
I have a confession to make. It is true that when I first made that argument I believed in it. But also what some of you posted about it made sense but I decided to continue on pushing that idea. Why? I wanted to see who'd agree with me on it. As far as I can tell, nobody agreed with it and refused the town points on Dilemma. One would think that one of Dilemma's teammates (or only teammate, you get the point) would hedge towards agreeing with me, which hasn't happened. Ironicly that made me continue to townread Dilemma.

that's fair, i think! i'm paranoid on things so i'm still hesitant to give dilemma towny points based on the fact that nobody agreed with your definitely-town!dilemma. because i don't think i would have done that if i was dilemma's scumbuddy. but still, i get where you're coming from, so nod nod

rantoons wrote on 2023-10-15 08:18:50:
Are you... telling scum to not kill you? Lol

sobs i got n1ed last game so this is mostly just out of a selfish desire to play mafia
but also i don't think i'm that worth killing. (of course, i might be a powerful role trying to not get killed. but also. what if i'm veteran/pgo trying to bait a mafia kill :))))) i'm not going to discuss the specifics of my role any further >:P

rantoons wrote on 2023-10-15 08:37:09:
Any other comments on my play so far?
i'm still getting used to your playstyle so i'm having trouble getting reads on you. however, i do appreciate the discussion you are bringing to the thread and as such do not consider you a d1 elim candidate.

rantoons wrote on 2023-10-15 08:50:47:
The following meme is brought to you by this post

82na10.jpg
lmao guilty as charged but 1) this is nothing compared to our beloved modgod's text walls and 2) i wanted to explain things to make my thought process clear!! i don't think "why eliminate an unhelpful townie" is common knowledge here (and even you questioned me on why i felt that way!) so i figured an explanation might be beneficial

also out of curiosity, is this more of a simple "lmao storm did an essay to say something that could've been a one liner" or do you find this particularly alignment indicative?
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64