Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Legends&The Legendary [ENDED]
[quote name="CaptainTsundere" date="2023-04-27 14:11:40" ] interesting, but ouch on the number of targets going up today (ostensibly). @/marketplace can you elaborate on why you chose those two for your ability last night? [/quote] i actually thought the opposite was going to happen! i was sort of expecting the result, but with tangle's confirmation, i'm INCREDIBLY surprised it went the other way. i still thought tangle was a bit suspicious and thought "hm, if i compare tangle against storm i could get more certain on my townread on tangle" because on day 1, everyone thought storm was like the most town anyone could get. i probably wouldn't have noticed storm was not town until way later had tangle not died.
CaptainTsundere wrote on 2023-04-27 14:11:40:
interesting, but ouch on the number of targets going up today (ostensibly). @/marketplace can you elaborate on why you chose those two for your ability last night?
i actually thought the opposite was going to happen! i was sort of expecting the result, but with tangle's confirmation, i'm INCREDIBLY surprised it went the other way. i still thought tangle was a bit suspicious and thought "hm, if i compare tangle against storm i could get more certain on my townread on tangle" because on day 1, everyone thought storm was like the most town anyone could get. i probably wouldn't have noticed storm was not town until way later had tangle not died.
4ojPdOH.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
alright the reason i haven’t been posting much is due to school + i haven’t properly read over the events that are happening today. i got the pings and ill try to get smth together tonight, even if it’s short. yall are right i should be more vocal and less wary
alright the reason i haven’t been posting much is due to school + i haven’t properly read over the events that are happening today. i got the pings and ill try to get smth together tonight, even if it’s short. yall are right i should be more vocal and less wary
im scraeming i had a giant iso of literally everyone i was working on and i almost lOST IT BUT I WAS ABLE TO GET IT BACK THANKS TO PREVIEW SAVES AND IT WAS SUCH A HEART ATTACK

Anyways, giant mega post incoming, get your popcorn ready, but its probably gonna be another few hours since i have a mandatory event in an hour
im scraeming i had a giant iso of literally everyone i was working on and i almost lOST IT BUT I WAS ABLE TO GET IT BACK THANKS TO PREVIEW SAVES AND IT WAS SUCH A HEART ATTACK

Anyways, giant mega post incoming, get your popcorn ready, but its probably gonna be another few hours since i have a mandatory event in an hour
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
i skimmed over a lot of it and imo im just overwhelmed by that LARGE amount of information. hopefully someone can make a tl;dr/readlist for all of us (it’d be useful for everyone imo)
i skimmed over a lot of it and imo im just overwhelmed by that LARGE amount of information. hopefully someone can make a tl;dr/readlist for all of us (it’d be useful for everyone imo)
10 pages of discussion for me to sift through. Oh dear!

Anyway, I'm still on page 27 reading stuff. I still haven't made coherent thoughts, but I have been making a few notes.
10 pages of discussion for me to sift through. Oh dear!

Anyway, I'm still on page 27 reading stuff. I still haven't made coherent thoughts, but I have been making a few notes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
/Discord
Wow. The GM is quite talkative today. Perhaps that was Tanglefire talking in the Lightning event. It uses words like "absence" and "I miss you" which implies that this character is no longer with us, and the only character that is dead is Tanglefire. Unless there is somehow undead among us that are dead from the beginning.

My suspicions on Marketplace kinda evaporated. I'm watching her this day for suspicious things, but nothing has come up yet.

Anyway, I wrote down some notes:
- KungFuCutBug was petrified against their will (by Jailer type role), and was cleansed by a Doctor-esque role (speculated to be Fairy). Denies cleansing as one of their abilities.
-- The petrifier might be Gorgon/Medusa or Basilisk. Those are the more well-known mythical creatures I know that turn people into stone.
- Temmeh noted "winged h-" from update to is improbable to be "winged heroes". Lyrelore proposed "winged horse" Pegasus, then forwards the proposal of Pegasus Quinn Ainsell.
- Lyrelore, Achromaticism, and KungFuCutBug discussion ring in p28.

So far, that's my notes. Will review thread later.
Wow. The GM is quite talkative today. Perhaps that was Tanglefire talking in the Lightning event. It uses words like "absence" and "I miss you" which implies that this character is no longer with us, and the only character that is dead is Tanglefire. Unless there is somehow undead among us that are dead from the beginning.

My suspicions on Marketplace kinda evaporated. I'm watching her this day for suspicious things, but nothing has come up yet.

Anyway, I wrote down some notes:
- KungFuCutBug was petrified against their will (by Jailer type role), and was cleansed by a Doctor-esque role (speculated to be Fairy). Denies cleansing as one of their abilities.
-- The petrifier might be Gorgon/Medusa or Basilisk. Those are the more well-known mythical creatures I know that turn people into stone.
- Temmeh noted "winged h-" from update to is improbable to be "winged heroes". Lyrelore proposed "winged horse" Pegasus, then forwards the proposal of Pegasus Quinn Ainsell.
- Lyrelore, Achromaticism, and KungFuCutBug discussion ring in p28.

So far, that's my notes. Will review thread later.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm Fil but you can call me Dan.
Time: FR +15/+16
Offline during: 6:00-21:00 and 6:00-16:00
Fil.png
My Wattpad Account
My DeviantArt
The Unbuilt Void (God Game)
DGBpqSL.png
Fil is back in FR.
The Hero's Prophecy: Wattpad/Royal Road
/Discord
Tangle no! Alright, hi, I'm finally back! Firstly I want to mention that when I said I was active from 16:00-24:00 FR time, I meant that's basically the only time I can be active besides Saturdays. I should probably have made that clearer, so my bad. I can't blame you all for suspecting me, considering that I didn't post at all yesterday (?). I've been thinking a little, and I think being eliminated or killed without contributing anything wouldn't make for much fun, so I'll try to speak more. It might be a bit hard for me, since I'll be late to the discussions and I'm not a big fan of repeating things others have said and also big paragraphs ugh :( but I'll try. Still won't be SUPER active though. I've read up from page 24 and will go back and reread the bit I missed before that. I'm in favor of the Quinn = Ains = pegasus theory. Since each of us has a role, I've been thinking what do pegasi do? And it just so happens that in Greek mythology, the pegasus has [u]free access from the mortal to immortal realm[/u], just like Quinn to the Goddess. Also, it carried Zeus's lightning bolts. Lightning events are related to the mod, and Ains definitely has some relation to the mod, so this only fits them snuggier into the role of Quinn. If anyone has something to add I'd be happy to hear it. [quote name="Ainsell" date="2023-04-27 12:07:58" ] Also I'm not ignoring the whole cutbug thing, I'm literally just trying to get this bit locked down so it's easier to focus on stuff like the cutbug thing. ^^; [/quote] Here Ains mentioned that they were trying to get us on track of a productive discussion, and immediately after a lightning event is triggered to get us out of our "circular, unnecessary arguments". Very coincidental, and makes me think Ains would benefit from keeping the mod alive. Unsure if they are town or mafia or neutral. Likely neutral, from what I've read so far. [quote name="Storia" date="2023-04-27 12:08:49" ] I didn't want to be their lie. [/quote] HMMMM. Literally don't know what to think of this, but I think it's worth keeping in mind. Perhaps a role related to the mod? (ains or otherwise) Also... is the word "sometimes" on it's own a trigger for something? It can't just be the word, since people have said if before plenty of times.
Tangle no!

Alright, hi, I'm finally back! Firstly I want to mention that when I said I was active from 16:00-24:00 FR time, I meant that's basically the only time I can be active besides Saturdays. I should probably have made that clearer, so my bad. I can't blame you all for suspecting me, considering that I didn't post at all yesterday (?). I've been thinking a little, and I think being eliminated or killed without contributing anything wouldn't make for much fun, so I'll try to speak more. It might be a bit hard for me, since I'll be late to the discussions and I'm not a big fan of repeating things others have said and also big paragraphs ugh :( but I'll try. Still won't be SUPER active though.

I've read up from page 24 and will go back and reread the bit I missed before that. I'm in favor of the Quinn = Ains = pegasus theory. Since each of us has a role, I've been thinking what do pegasi do? And it just so happens that in Greek mythology, the pegasus has free access from the mortal to immortal realm, just like Quinn to the Goddess. Also, it carried Zeus's lightning bolts. Lightning events are related to the mod, and Ains definitely has some relation to the mod, so this only fits them snuggier into the role of Quinn. If anyone has something to add I'd be happy to hear it.
Ainsell wrote on 2023-04-27 12:07:58:
Also I'm not ignoring the whole cutbug thing, I'm literally just trying to get this bit locked down so it's easier to focus on stuff like the cutbug thing. ^^;

Here Ains mentioned that they were trying to get us on track of a productive discussion, and immediately after a lightning event is triggered to get us out of our "circular, unnecessary arguments". Very coincidental, and makes me think Ains would benefit from keeping the mod alive. Unsure if they are town or mafia or neutral. Likely neutral, from what I've read so far.
Storia wrote on 2023-04-27 12:08:49:
I didn't want to be their lie.

HMMMM. Literally don't know what to think of this, but I think it's worth keeping in mind. Perhaps a role related to the mod? (ains or otherwise)

Also... is the word "sometimes" on it's own a trigger for something? It can't just be the word, since people have said if before plenty of times.
7UXlQKU.gif 0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> art for wishlist items
>> free outfit designs

>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Cache
Also also if you want my response to a particular post/idea PLEASE ping, because I might not know to respond otherwise. Ty!
Also also if you want my response to a particular post/idea PLEASE ping, because I might not know to respond otherwise. Ty!
7UXlQKU.gif 0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> art for wishlist items
>> free outfit designs

>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Cache
dang, ok,,,, love coming back to so much new info my brain restarts like a windows vista. So here's a bit of IIOA by way of my running list of current known/speculated likely roles, updated w/ the minimal stuff I've managed to absorb. Lemme know if I missed anything.

- Fil -> Gingerbread Man/Chimera -> Conftown -> Not asking
- Ains -> (Theorized to be Quinn/Pegasus, let's just,, leave this be,,,) -> Neutral 3P -> Cryptic mod announcements; lightning
- Marketplace -> ?? -> ?? -> Role comparison
- Storm -> ??/?? -> Neutral or anti-town -> ??
- ?? -> ??/Medusa, Gorgon or Basilisk? ->?? -> Jailor-type
- ?? -> ??/Some sort of fairy? -> Maybe neutral -> Cleanses status conditions; lightning
- ?? -> Quadrivial/?? -> Anti-town- maybe maf? -> Night killing
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Modgod -> Passive? not sure honestly,,,

- Tanglefire -> Ham/Elf -> Town -> Some sort of communicative/investigative role

Still not sure what to make of the lightning announcement. Which arguments are circular and which are worth pursuing exactly...?
dang, ok,,,, love coming back to so much new info my brain restarts like a windows vista. So here's a bit of IIOA by way of my running list of current known/speculated likely roles, updated w/ the minimal stuff I've managed to absorb. Lemme know if I missed anything.

- Fil -> Gingerbread Man/Chimera -> Conftown -> Not asking
- Ains -> (Theorized to be Quinn/Pegasus, let's just,, leave this be,,,) -> Neutral 3P -> Cryptic mod announcements; lightning
- Marketplace -> ?? -> ?? -> Role comparison
- Storm -> ??/?? -> Neutral or anti-town -> ??
- ?? -> ??/Medusa, Gorgon or Basilisk? ->?? -> Jailor-type
- ?? -> ??/Some sort of fairy? -> Maybe neutral -> Cleanses status conditions; lightning
- ?? -> Quadrivial/?? -> Anti-town- maybe maf? -> Night killing
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Modgod -> Passive? not sure honestly,,,

- Tanglefire -> Ham/Elf -> Town -> Some sort of communicative/investigative role

Still not sure what to make of the lightning announcement. Which arguments are circular and which are worth pursuing exactly...?
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
hello!! how wonderful to wake up and see a healthy dose of suspicion on me mmmmmmm *sips it up like the blood of my enemies*

i do believe market's role ability and their results are in line with what i'd expect, given tangle's town flip! sadly, as much as i wish to be such, i am not mafia.

i am, in fact, town! but! i have a rather inconvenient passive ability that makes me show as mafia if investigated. :') i can do a full roleclaim if it helps, but we have quite a number of revealed roles here already for day 2 and i don't want to give mafia too much information.

its my last day of cooleg classes (im graduating soon)! so i might be busy with that, but i'll be happy to answer any questions later!
hello!! how wonderful to wake up and see a healthy dose of suspicion on me mmmmmmm *sips it up like the blood of my enemies*

i do believe market's role ability and their results are in line with what i'd expect, given tangle's town flip! sadly, as much as i wish to be such, i am not mafia.

i am, in fact, town! but! i have a rather inconvenient passive ability that makes me show as mafia if investigated. :') i can do a full roleclaim if it helps, but we have quite a number of revealed roles here already for day 2 and i don't want to give mafia too much information.

its my last day of cooleg classes (im graduating soon)! so i might be busy with that, but i'll be happy to answer any questions later!
jghAv2V.png