Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Bachelorette: Love Rising [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30
[quote]Reginald and Aether question Ray about her true intentions and ask how many Instagram followers she has.[/quote] hasn't Ray been making her true intentions abundantly crystal clear this whole time
Quote:
Reginald and Aether question Ray about her true intentions and ask how many Instagram followers she has.
hasn't Ray been making her true intentions abundantly crystal clear this whole time
tRNevRC.gif
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifCutbug
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifgenderfluid (any pronouns + ey/em)
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifdemiro-ace lesbian
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifautism/ADHD

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRPer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifartist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifwannabe writer
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR +3
tRNevRC.gif
You didn't even give Damian a chance, girlie
You didn't even give Damian a chance, girlie
Yeeeeeeeeeeet
My Long Drop
My Godlocke

Try out the Hungerlocke!
Uh oh, Ray is being sussed out.

*meanwhile Ray being sneaky and just stealing snacks to eat and to bring home*
Uh oh, Ray is being sussed out.

*meanwhile Ray being sneaky and just stealing snacks to eat and to bring home*
Give a like if you think they're cool--->86520977.png93331792.png88744101.png
[quote]Ionization Ray draws in the other candidates and TheBachelorette with his magnetic personality. [emoji=rose size=1] Ionization Ray receives the group date rose.[/quote] Aww, he's doing so well!
Quote:
Ionization Ray draws in the other candidates and TheBachelorette with his magnetic personality.

Ionization Ray receives the group date rose.

Aww, he's doing so well!
any pronouns except it/its
my name is Roe or Orange
FR time +2
I tend to overuse exclamation points, I promise I'm not yelling at you!
Damn… Adonis you tried but didn’t make it far. Well, he hopes that from this experience he could at least get a few modeling gigs!

The question on his romance life is currently something he isn’t going to answer for awhile ^^’

Adonis is definitely rooting for Ray on the sidelines! There is another dragon who is rooting alongside him who’s rooting for Ray. This being his disqualified bestie Lilith and Aria!

I’m excited for next week ^^
Damn… Adonis you tried but didn’t make it far. Well, he hopes that from this experience he could at least get a few modeling gigs!

The question on his romance life is currently something he isn’t going to answer for awhile ^^’

Adonis is definitely rooting for Ray on the sidelines! There is another dragon who is rooting alongside him who’s rooting for Ray. This being his disqualified bestie Lilith and Aria!

I’m excited for next week ^^
rat048.png 012-redborzoi.png fish008.png 069-pinkfloof.png 006-critter.png
Man both of my boys got knocked out so quick, neither of them even got a chance lol... ah well, good luck to everyone else! I'll still be watching :3c
Man both of my boys got knocked out so quick, neither of them even got a chance lol... ah well, good luck to everyone else! I'll still be watching :3c
ln1aKC2.gif
[quote name="matchasriracha" date="2023-03-27 14:27:10" ] [quote name="Larimoor" date="2023-03-27 12:39:37" ] My man Goo didnt even step out the limo 10/10 performance LOL [/quote] He couldn't figure out how to undo the seat belt. [/quote] omg i missed this.... i feel like it's canon that he only has room in his brain for science experimentation and not much else LOLLL
matchasriracha wrote on 2023-03-27 14:27:10:
Larimoor wrote on 2023-03-27 12:39:37:
My man Goo didnt even step out the limo 10/10 performance LOL
He couldn't figure out how to undo the seat belt.
omg i missed this.... i feel like it's canon that he only has room in his brain for science experimentation and not much else LOLLL
ln1aKC2.gif
I find it hilarious that Ray is still in the running
I find it hilarious that Ray is still in the running
I'm just a little guy
Lol Reggie's elimination proves that ugly dragons cannot find love uwu rooting for Ionization Ray now! <3
Lol Reggie's elimination proves that ugly dragons cannot find love uwu rooting for Ionization Ray now! <3
Damn, Caraquet got booted out. Poor guy. Looks like my Fae are just unlucky in love! Ahhh, what can you do? Anyway, I'll be rooting for the others!
Damn, Caraquet got booted out. Poor guy. Looks like my Fae are just unlucky in love! Ahhh, what can you do? Anyway, I'll be rooting for the others!
hu72dVR.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 29 30