Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Reyna's Hunger Games (PINGLIST OPEN)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 146 147
rip crimson, at least u got a hatchet
rip crimson, at least u got a hatchet
9kl540kM_o.png hibden wishlist
[quote name="Panther202" date="2023-04-12 22:54:56" ] [b]HAMHAMHAVOC [/b]convinces [b]Magolor [/b]to snuggle with them. [/quote] ... O.O Kessla's having an influence on them, I guess... Edit: Put a cute image in my head tho [img]https://i.imgur.com/bV7cq4V.jpg[/img]
Panther202 wrote on 2023-04-12 22:54:56:
HAMHAMHAVOC convinces Magolor to snuggle with them.
... O.O

Kessla's having an influence on them, I guess...

Edit: Put a cute image in my head tho

bV7cq4V.jpg

E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
[center][size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Night Four[/font][/size] [b]Magolor [/b]cooks his food before putting his fire out. [b]Magpie [/b]receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor. [b]Aisha [/b]sets up camp for the night. [b]Sekhmet [/b]questions his sanity. [b]Phoenix [/b]climbs a tree to rest. [b]Gadriel [/b]loses sight of where he is. [b]HAMHAMHAVOC [/b]sets up camp for the night. [b]Lily [/b]begs for [b]Darkrai [/b]to kill her. She refuses, keeping [b]Lily [/b]alive. [b]Pitahaya [/b]and [b]Kessla [/b]track down and kill [b]Sprite[/b]. [b]chart [/b]lets [b]Ravi [/b]into his shelter. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Day Five[/font][/size] [b]Gadriel [/b]questions his sanity. [b]Lily [/b]overhears [b]Magolor [/b]and [b]HAMHAMHAVOC [/b]talking in the distance. [b]Magpie [/b]sprains her ankle while running away from [b]Ravi[/b]. [b]chart [/b]receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor. [b]Phoenix[/b] collects fruit from a tree. [b]Sekhmet [/b]constructs a shack. [b]Aisha[/b], [b]Darkrai[/b], and [b]Pitahaya [/b]start fighting, but [b]Darkrai [/b]runs away as [b]Aisha [/b]kills [b]Pitahaya[/b]. [b]Kessla [/b]camouflauges himself in the bushes. ----- [size=7][font=Copperplate Gothic]Fallen Tributes[/font][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1094359128232706090/1096107301724762132/image.png[/img] ----- [size=2]@bangishimokwe @FumblingNarwhal @Magowor @Temmeh @GroceryStore @Storia @matchasriracha @DewFeather @decomposedcarrot @Rodeo @knightmage @XxSoFaKixXd @saltmeen @Closet @CrazyDragonLady1 @imceorary @Lunarduo @PhantasiDreamin @mumblejar @Citruz @DrShadowCipher @RedWinterAFR @bumblebree14 @Otheos Spectators @WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug [/center]
Night Four

Magolor cooks his food before putting his fire out.

Magpie receives fresh food from an unknown sponsor.

Aisha sets up camp for the night.

Sekhmet questions his sanity.

Phoenix climbs a tree to rest.

Gadriel loses sight of where he is.

HAMHAMHAVOC sets up camp for the night.

Lily begs for Darkrai to kill her. She refuses, keeping Lily alive.

Pitahaya and Kessla track down and kill Sprite.

chart lets Ravi into his shelter.

Day Five

Gadriel questions his sanity.

Lily overhears Magolor and HAMHAMHAVOC talking in the distance.

Magpie sprains her ankle while running away from Ravi.

chart receives medical supplies from an unknown sponsor.

Phoenix collects fruit from a tree.

Sekhmet constructs a shack.

Aisha, Darkrai, and Pitahaya start fighting, but Darkrai runs away as Aisha kills Pitahaya.

Kessla camouflauges himself in the bushes.

Fallen Tributes

image.png
@bangishimokwe @FumblingNarwhal @Magowor @Temmeh @GroceryStore @Storia @matchasriracha @DewFeather @decomposedcarrot @Rodeo @knightmage @XxSoFaKixXd @saltmeen @Closet @CrazyDragonLady1 @imceorary @Lunarduo @PhantasiDreamin @mumblejar @Citruz @DrShadowCipher @RedWinterAFR @bumblebree14 @Otheos

Spectators
@WolfByte @Closet @Cronch @LittlePerson @GroceryStore @KungFuCutBug
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Not surprised the first thing Magpie has actually done in this entire game is sprain her ankle lol. Going to have to keep an eye on Kessla though, perhaps hiding in the bushes to take out another unsuspecting competitor hmmm O.o
Not surprised the first thing Magpie has actually done in this entire game is sprain her ankle lol. Going to have to keep an eye on Kessla though, perhaps hiding in the bushes to take out another unsuspecting competitor hmmm O.o
f6ce564683e9d325d584dbff5a65c9acbc3a24a2.png o607-d04-bumblebree14.pngo607-d03-bumblebree14.pngo607-d05-bumblebree14.pngo607-d01-bumblebree14.png veil hatchery
aberration hatchery
raffle dragon
- - - - - - -
she/her
fr +3
NOOOO poor murderous babiessss
NOOOO poor murderous babiessss
9BcJXjq.png
NOOOOOOO MY LITTLE DRAGON FRUITTTTTT
NOOOOOOO MY LITTLE DRAGON FRUITTTTTT
Untitled134.png
INEEDMOTHCHILDREN
Always working on lair and Wishlist ;-;
carrd
Sketch Shop!!!
Holiday Adopts!
Untitled228.png
ABOUT ME
Art | Roleplay
FR+0
click images for chibi shop!
DragonFruit Baby
Untitled22_2.png
Ham ham and mags are besties now I guess??
E7p15HM.jpg JvUa9ma.png
dT9HQge.png
a129Nss.png
f6m1unl.png

uOsoNEC.png
Wilfre-drawn-to-life-the-next-chapter-shadowwilfre-22219465-100-100.gif Wilfre_celebrate.gif
N4duj.gif
[quote name="Magowor" date="2023-04-13 09:50:25" ] Ham ham and mags are besties now I guess?? [/quote] They are discussing crimes
Magowor wrote on 2023-04-13 09:50:25:
They are discussing crimes
rip sprite, the murders had to end eventually
rip sprite, the murders had to end eventually
STujX4s_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium.png
[quote name="Magowor" date="2023-04-13 06:06:27" ] [quote name="Panther202" date="2023-04-12 22:54:56" ] [b]HAMHAMHAVOC [/b]convinces [b]Magolor [/b]to snuggle with them. [/quote] ... O.O Kessla's having an influence on them, I guess... Edit: Put a cute image in my head tho [img]https://i.imgur.com/bV7cq4V.jpg[/img] [/quote] Omg I just saw this its so cute!!! TT_TT
Magowor wrote on 2023-04-13 06:06:27:
Panther202 wrote on 2023-04-12 22:54:56:
HAMHAMHAVOC convinces Magolor to snuggle with them.
... O.O

Kessla's having an influence on them, I guess...

Edit: Put a cute image in my head tho

bV7cq4V.jpg
Omg I just saw this its so cute!!! TT_TT
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 146 147