Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Mini Prize Game!
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 107
I just chose off the descriptions of the personalities at the start. I didn't know it affected the eye color till later.

Whichever flight you end up choosing, they'd be lucky to have you!
I just chose off the descriptions of the personalities at the start. I didn't know it affected the eye color till later.

beastclanshieldr.png
beastclanshieldl.png
[quote name="Zeza" date="2022-06-17 08:18:16" ] I just chose off the descriptions of the personalities at the start. I didn't know it affected the eye color till later. Whichever flight you end up choosing, they'd be lucky to have you! [/quote] Aww thanks. I'm about to choose my flight but it just so happens that the last nest I hatched had a baby with multigaze! Of course though its just a basic baby sadly, but what luck I finally got one with plague eyes before I go! I think ill keep them just as a keep sake, even though I'm way too poor to think about any gene projects not for my 1st gen starters.
Zeza wrote on 2022-06-17 08:18:16:

Aww thanks.

I'm about to choose my flight but it just so happens that the last nest I hatched had a baby with multigaze! Of course though its just a basic baby sadly, but what luck I finally got one with plague eyes before I go! I think ill keep them just as a keep sake, even though I'm way too poor to think about any gene projects not for my 1st gen starters.
@Silverpeatal

That must be fate! The colors are also very nice!

And I see you've chosen nature! I wish you the best of luck in your new flight! Not that it is a lot, but ill send over a few things in celebration!
@Silverpeatal

That must be fate! The colors are also very nice!

And I see you've chosen nature! I wish you the best of luck in your new flight! Not that it is a lot, but ill send over a few things in celebration!
beastclanshieldr.png
beastclanshieldl.png
Well it is done, I have joined a new flight! It was a tough decision but in the end I chose the Nature flight. Time to search for some green babies and such to turn into breeding projects lol
Well it is done, I have joined a new flight! It was a tough decision but in the end I chose the Nature flight. Time to search for some green babies and such to turn into breeding projects lol
@Zeza thanks so much! Looking forward to what the Nature flight has to offer ^^
@Zeza thanks so much! Looking forward to what the Nature flight has to offer ^^
I just want to show off my gen-1 bby nocturne,, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/78839790][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/788398/78839790_350.png[/img][/url] I haven't gotten her genes yet, but I'm so emotionally attached to her regardless--
I just want to show off my gen-1 bby nocturne,,

78839790_350.png

I haven't gotten her genes yet, but I'm so emotionally attached to her regardless--

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
I'm still fairly new to the game and was wondering what are the ways people tend to make their profits? I know breeding dragons of course because everyone does that but does anyone have tips on what is most advantageous for collecting lets say, treasure? I've tried playing the minigames and it's fun but takes so much of my time, and leveling dragons isn't too bad but I'm sure its harder without the current exp boost. Any other methods people recommend?
I'm still fairly new to the game and was wondering what are the ways people tend to make their profits? I know breeding dragons of course because everyone does that but does anyone have tips on what is most advantageous for collecting lets say, treasure? I've tried playing the minigames and it's fun but takes so much of my time, and leveling dragons isn't too bad but I'm sure its harder without the current exp boost. Any other methods people recommend?
Currently, my source of income mainly came from Glimmer&Gloom, Brewing for someone else, and fodder levelling for someone else too
Currently, my source of income mainly came from Glimmer&Gloom, Brewing for someone else, and fodder levelling for someone else too
S8gtP.gif JrZGMGx.png
5hF3FGk.png
12ilQ62.png
@Silverpeatal

I usually rely on glimmer&Gloom, there's a thread somewhere about how to beat hard mode in less than 30 seconds(I''ll find it and link it in a bit). I also go on Wishlist threads, because sometimes I end up getting some hefty treasure along with a few wishlist items.

(I also exalt a ton of dragons,,, I level em up then release em to the noodlefather)

Edit: realized too late that I could've just edited my og post instead of posting a new comment,,,,

here's the thread I was talking about
@Silverpeatal

I usually rely on glimmer&Gloom, there's a thread somewhere about how to beat hard mode in less than 30 seconds(I''ll find it and link it in a bit). I also go on Wishlist threads, because sometimes I end up getting some hefty treasure along with a few wishlist items.

(I also exalt a ton of dragons,,, I level em up then release em to the noodlefather)

Edit: realized too late that I could've just edited my og post instead of posting a new comment,,,,

here's the thread I was talking about

92n1dwB.png
4LIgWCz.png
rI18gRz.png
7FPB55S.png
t3Y2mF7.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.pngYw8EvNQ.png
VpMOGhK.png
7fFdbks.png
JMjFoSS.png
Glimmer and gloom is H A R D-
Glimmer and gloom is H A R D-
fireflower.png StarlightDragon7
> Wishlist
> Progen Lineage
> Clan Lore (wip)
> Art dumpster
> Flourish and bloom. And stay determined.
muK7GRQ.png
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 106 107