Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | {WDPP} The Monster Hunters-Hunger Games
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28
[center][b]Night 3[/b][/center] [center]Participant - Mud[/center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51605708][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/516058/51605708_350.png[/img][/url] Mud has still had no real challenges, something he is becoming increasingly grateful for. Other dragons seem to be scattering and dropping like flies, he does his best to avoid berries now. He continues his strategy of watching other dragons silently from the shadows, and he doesn't like what he sees. At this point he has seen multiple deaths at the hands of other dragons, some out of desperation others seemingly a result of shade fueled madness. He doesn't want to trust anyone. So when a green wildclaw approaches his current resting spot asking to sleep in shifts, his stomach drops like a rock. He doesn't drive her off but he scoots as far away as he can. He doesn't want to be rude and she seems nice, but trust is just too dangerous at this point. When she starts wondering aloud about the other dragons she's spent the night with, his stomach sinks even further. He doesn't get much sleep that night. ( @Elfydragon briefly mentioned your derg, I didn't do any but feel free to put in some dialogue if you want)
Night 3
Participant - Mud
51605708_350.png
Mud has still had no real challenges, something he is becoming increasingly grateful for. Other dragons seem to be scattering and dropping like flies, he does his best to avoid berries now. He continues his strategy of watching other dragons silently from the shadows, and he doesn't like what he sees. At this point he has seen multiple deaths at the hands of other dragons, some out of desperation others seemingly a result of shade fueled madness. He doesn't want to trust anyone. So when a green wildclaw approaches his current resting spot asking to sleep in shifts, his stomach drops like a rock. He doesn't drive her off but he scoots as far away as he can. He doesn't want to be rude and she seems nice, but trust is just too dangerous at this point. When she starts wondering aloud about the other dragons she's spent the night with, his stomach sinks even further. He doesn't get much sleep that night.
( @Elfydragon briefly mentioned your derg, I didn't do any but feel free to put in some dialogue if you want)
jpq0y2I.png
Breathe in. Breathe out. That was...exhilarating. Luckily Moonti was good with a sword. And he thought he had found an ally. He had to remember. Don't trust anybody. Chin up,Moonti's stalked through the darkness.. When would the madness stop? They needed to fight. But not together. Only one would stand triumphant. It was safer this way. From now on Moonti stood alone.
Breathe in. Breathe out. That was...exhilarating. Luckily Moonti was good with a sword. And he thought he had found an ally. He had to remember. Don't trust anybody. Chin up,Moonti's stalked through the darkness.. When would the madness stop? They needed to fight. But not together. Only one would stand triumphant. It was safer this way. From now on Moonti stood alone.
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29013273][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/290133/29013273_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Akasha was getting a drink when suddenly a gaoler jumped her! She immediately went into fight mode and was mad at herself for not noticing him behind her. Unfortunately, it was too late. She felt her vision growing dark... [i]Ahh is someone willing to save Akasha? ;_; No worries though if not[/i]
29013273_350.png

Akasha was getting a drink when suddenly a gaoler jumped her! She immediately went into fight mode and was mad at herself for not noticing him behind her. Unfortunately, it was too late. She felt her vision growing dark...

Ahh is someone willing to save Akasha? ;_; No worries though if not
'blue smedium banner
Don't have the time to do a RP post to the latest event just yet....but just wanted to share that I swapped out Bruce's familiar today because at this point how could I not? [img]https://i.imgur.com/2OT7dJ2.png[/img]
Don't have the time to do a RP post to the latest event just yet....but just wanted to share that I swapped out Bruce's familiar today because at this point how could I not?

2OT7dJ2.png
tumblr_ntxrqoqrD01sk2f1lo1_500.png
[center][b]Night 3 Participant - Asher[/b] [rule][/center] @Selah @Katsuji The silence is what had been getting to Asher the most. Travelling with a clan of musicians and storytellers meant that there were always discussions being had, songs being sung and tales being told at every moment. After three long days, he was starting to miss the constant cheery chatter of his clanmates. It was for that reason he was so glad to have met up with Lune and Nosey. The group talked for some time into the night, Asher being careful to keep his usually loud voice low, as not to alert anything dangerous to the group's presence. After all, even with the tense discussions of the days that lead ahead, he was deeply grateful for the company. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/37025344][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/370254/37025344_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
Night 3
Participant - Asher

@Selah @Katsuji
The silence is what had been getting to Asher the most. Travelling with a clan of musicians and storytellers meant that there were always discussions being had, songs being sung and tales being told at every moment. After three long days, he was starting to miss the constant cheery chatter of his clanmates. It was for that reason he was so glad to have met up with Lune and Nosey.

The group talked for some time into the night, Asher being careful to keep his usually loud voice low, as not to alert anything dangerous to the group's presence. After all, even with the tense discussions of the days that lead ahead, he was deeply grateful for the company.
37025344_350.png
Vert-divider-100.png
• She/Her
• NZ
• Pigeon Fan
Art shop
@MarinaQuakenbush
Oh oops. I didnt @ ya but i did send in money for 1 coin flip for Akasha. Mentioned it in my rp post
@MarinaQuakenbush
Oh oops. I didnt @ ya but i did send in money for 1 coin flip for Akasha. Mentioned it in my rp post
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
[quote name="Eialyne" date="2021-10-20 20:28:38" ] Don't have the time to do a RP post to the latest event just yet....but just wanted to share that I swapped out Bruce's familiar today because at this point how could I not? [img]https://i.imgur.com/2OT7dJ2.png[/img] [/quote] XD YES
Eialyne wrote on 2021-10-20 20:28:38:
Don't have the time to do a RP post to the latest event just yet....but just wanted to share that I swapped out Bruce's familiar today because at this point how could I not?

2OT7dJ2.png
XD YES
JH4jZjU.png
tyEuRXe.png
b3q2st5.png
- perpetually waughghfhquah
- Enjoyer of words and other general nonsense
- Not the best at communicating, bear with me :'0
- wishlist
- What do I put here
(feeling a lil sick, might not get to posting for a day or two. Feel free to @ me for any sidelines rp tho and ill respond when i get back)
(feeling a lil sick, might not get to posting for a day or two. Feel free to @ me for any sidelines rp tho and ill respond when i get back)
QRVupBA.pngdFnwkLI.png7ntZZGM.png0XHtpWy.pngwLurwzJ.pngfdUVIfW.png
LhssI0m.pngzl1ZGZ2.pngrI18gRz.pngwh3Tiip.png0sk2hls.pngNlmYDAS.png
0HBKL8H.png3B15OeM.png
@Crystalitar Ahh thank you so much! <3 I was falling asleep last night, so didn't really pay close attention to the other posts!
@Crystalitar Ahh thank you so much! <3 I was falling asleep last night, so didn't really pay close attention to the other posts!
'blue smedium banner
@Umaroth hope you dont mind the ping :)

Katniss lay fairly near the large Gaoler and thought about all of the other dragons she'd spent the night with. It had been a mixed bag, but she'd survived so far without being stabbed and so she decided to try and scoot nearer Mud

Note
RIP I havent had the time to rp yet! I cannot believe how many nights Katniss has spent with other dragons lol!!
@Umaroth hope you dont mind the ping :)

Katniss lay fairly near the large Gaoler and thought about all of the other dragons she'd spent the night with. It had been a mixed bag, but she'd survived so far without being stabbed and so she decided to try and scoot nearer Mud

Note
RIP I havent had the time to rp yet! I cannot believe how many nights Katniss has spent with other dragons lol!!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28