Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Traitors - a mafia game | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120
[center] [b]Dragon image[/b]: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/631977/63197671.png[/img] [b]Dragon name[/b]: Orchestra [b]Dragon gender[/b]: Female [b]Personality[/b]: She is very jolly and kind natured. She is a lover of music and loves any sort of good song. [b]Short bio[/b]: After living an aristocratic life of luxury, she leaves to become a musician of the court of the king. Although despite leaving her aristocratic roots, she was still loved and worshipped because of her eyes. [/center] THis seems awesome, almost reminds me of the game Town of Salem. I also have a question. This is a roleplay? SO how would we do our roles, without other people knowing. How do we communicate what we do? Do we just pm back and forth, and rp during the day?
Dragon image: 63197671.png
Dragon name: Orchestra
Dragon gender: Female
Personality: She is very jolly and kind natured. She is a lover of music and loves any sort of good song.
Short bio: After living an aristocratic life of luxury, she leaves to become a musician of the court of the king. Although despite leaving her aristocratic roots, she was still loved and worshipped because of her eyes.

THis seems awesome, almost reminds me of the game Town of Salem.
I also have a question. This is a roleplay? SO how would we do our roles, without other people knowing. How do we communicate what we do? Do we just pm back and forth, and rp during the day?
7ophKeo.png5hF3FGk.png
evIwcId.png
@kristalis some of the roles come from that game :) thanks for signing up I just added your dragon to the player list! Good luck!
@kristalis some of the roles come from that game :) thanks for signing up I just added your dragon to the player list! Good luck!
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Hi hello would you guys be interested in this? :000

@scales25 @Tonoalokei @cosmiclitten @digimon11 @cattington @Cheshiregata @soulserpent @crystalpixel @queennoodles ?
Hi hello would you guys be interested in this? :000

@scales25 @Tonoalokei @cosmiclitten @digimon11 @cattington @Cheshiregata @soulserpent @crystalpixel @queennoodles ?
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Haven't played a mafia game in a while, this seems fun ^-^ [center] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/524260/52425986_350.png[/img] [b]Dragon name[/b]: Sombra [b]Dragon gender[/b]: Female [b]Personality[/b]: Level-headed and slow to anger, despite appearing quiet and reserved, she is actually quite good at talking to people [b]Short bio[/b]: Sombra was once a wandering dragon but after falling for another visitor of Venom Clan, decided to stay there with her and eventually became the clan ambassador, maintaining relations with other neighboring clans.[/center]
Haven't played a mafia game in a while, this seems fun ^-^
52425986_350.png
Dragon name: Sombra
Personality: Level-headed and slow to anger, despite appearing quiet and reserved, she is actually quite good at talking to people
Short bio: Sombra was once a wandering dragon but after falling for another visitor of Venom Clan, decided to stay there with her and eventually became the clan ambassador, maintaining relations with other neighboring clans.
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Oh and I also want to know how the rp aspect is going to work. Does all of our discussing have to be in character?
Oh and I also want to know how the rp aspect is going to work. Does all of our discussing have to be in character?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@Spiderqueen8 i have added your dragon! All discussions have to be in character of your dragon out of character discussion goes in our OOC chat just roleplay as normal.
@Spiderqueen8 i have added your dragon! All discussions have to be in character of your dragon out of character discussion goes in our OOC chat just roleplay as normal.
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Sounds good ^-^
Sounds good ^-^
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
[b]Dragon image[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65148472][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/651485/65148472_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon name[/b]: Thalia [b]Dragon gender[/b]: Female [b]Personality[/b]: - cunning - reserved - watches others instead of questioning - sarcastic - untrusting - betrays easily unless she seems you a close ally [b]Short bio[/b]: Thalia learned from birth to be ruthless. She’s a cunning individual who knows how to get information from others without them even knowing. She is actually quite sweet inside but only to some dragons, otherwise she’ll try to betray you at any moment. She can be quite distrustful of others but this proves helpful as her reserved nature can help her spot details others might have missed.
Dragon image:

65148472_350.png

Dragon name: Thalia
Personality:
- cunning
- reserved
- watches others instead of questioning
- sarcastic
- untrusting
- betrays easily unless she seems you a close ally
Short bio:
Thalia learned from birth to be ruthless. She’s a cunning individual who knows how to get information from others without them even knowing. She is actually quite sweet inside but only to some dragons, otherwise she’ll try to betray you at any moment. She can be quite distrustful of others but this proves helpful as her reserved nature can help her spot details others might have missed.
ldNLSdw.png
@Digimon11 added you! Goodluck!
@Digimon11 added you! Goodluck!
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Boop
Boop
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120