Bump
Bump
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Bump
Bump
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
bonk!
bonk!
Hey hi hello you guys got any friends that would be interested in playing so you guys could invite them to play too? :0

@silencedrose @purelyfloof @Cypr3ss @Moonwillow @kristalis @spiderqueen8 @digimon11
Hey hi hello you guys got any friends that would be interested in playing so you guys could invite them to play too? :0

@silencedrose @purelyfloof @Cypr3ss @Moonwillow @kristalis @spiderqueen8 @digimon11
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
Sure!

@CheshireGata @chork @SkyistheGround @QueenNoodles @Glumn @GraceShelby1031 @dontuworry , I have invited you all to join this because you guys were in the Summer Camp Mafia RP with me and I thought you might like this!
Sure!

@CheshireGata @chork @SkyistheGround @QueenNoodles @Glumn @GraceShelby1031 @dontuworry , I have invited you all to join this because you guys were in the Summer Camp Mafia RP with me and I thought you might like this!
60884365.png 51165548.png <
< pat?

<
I'll look through my friends list... don't think so though

i dont have many rping friends lol-
I'll look through my friends list... don't think so though

i dont have many rping friends lol-
o.o Ooh. Color me intrigued. :D

@Flirt
A mansion mafia murder mania! xD Love it.
I expect my Plum or Chipotle would be fitting in such a Clue/ death house sort of setting.
o.o Ooh. Color me intrigued. :D

@Flirt
A mansion mafia murder mania! xD Love it.
I expect my Plum or Chipotle would be fitting in such a Clue/ death house sort of setting.
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
[center] Oooh this is pretty cool... [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/15998646][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/159987/15998646_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon name[/b]: Mystroia [b]Dragon gender[/b]: F [b]Personality[/b]: Very snarky, seems suspicious but that's just how she is. [b]Short bio[/b]: [i]Just your friendly neighborhood lake witch. Friendly can be debatable. She can be found near waterway battling foes for materials to use in her brews along with her trusty companion Ham the Ham-Ham. [/i][/center]
Oooh this is pretty cool...
15998646_350.png
Dragon name: Mystroia
Dragon gender: F
Personality: Very snarky, seems suspicious but that's just how she is.
Short bio: Just your friendly neighborhood lake witch. Friendly can be debatable. She can be found near waterway battling foes for materials to use in her brews along with her trusty companion Ham the Ham-Ham.
124.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifFR time + 1
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifThey/Them
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Hoarder
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifRightside is clickable →

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifODP Hatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifLair Purge
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifUMs for sale
@queennoodles - clue is my favorite game! That’s where I got the mansion from XD

@purpose - added!
@queennoodles - clue is my favorite game! That’s where I got the mansion from XD

@purpose - added!
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
@Flirt aAAhh! Now I have to include Plum! XD He's perfect! [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63795143][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/637952/63795143_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Dragon name[/b]: Plum [b]Dragon gender[/b]: M [b]Personality[/b]: A bit aloof and bitter most of the time. It would seem that he doesn't really like anybody, and as a result is very quiet and keeps to himself. He is however extremely curious, especially when logic, science and machinery are involved. He's also pretty clueless when it comes to relating to others. But I guess it comes with being a brilliant inventor. [b]Short bio[/b]: Plum is an inventor, and a scientist at heart. He was born into a family which is more spiritual and artistic in nature, and so, he's the odd-duck among his siblings and parents. Though, he speaks skillfully enough, and he is very studious and clever. He can find it difficult to be amongst more, "simple-minded" folk, no doubt getting easily annoyed, irritated, and finally exhausted. Still, he's pretty handy at fixing things! [/center]
@Flirt
aAAhh! Now I have to include Plum! XD He's perfect!
63795143_350.png
Dragon name: Plum
Dragon gender: M
Personality: A bit aloof and bitter most of the time. It would seem that he doesn't really like anybody, and as a result is very quiet and keeps to himself. He is however extremely curious, especially when logic, science and machinery are involved. He's also pretty clueless when it comes to relating to others. But I guess it comes with being a brilliant inventor.
Short bio: Plum is an inventor, and a scientist at heart. He was born into a family which is more spiritual and artistic in nature, and so, he's the odd-duck among his siblings and parents. Though, he speaks skillfully enough, and he is very studious and clever. He can find it difficult to be amongst more, "simple-minded" folk, no doubt getting easily annoyed, irritated, and finally exhausted. Still, he's pretty handy at fixing things!
+~She/Her Majesty/Her Highness~+
prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif Boop snootsarbok.gif Not boots prideflag_micro_ace_animated.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 119 120