Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Ezekiel's Travels [Interactions]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63502407][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/635025/63502407.png[/img][/url] [i]Ezekiel is a wanderer who earns money by doing small jobs for other people. They can range from delivering letters to cooking to even being a hitman if you wish for him to. He wanders Sornieth, just observing the world around him.[/i] This thread is for you to interact with Eze and to have him to jobs for your dragons/characters! But in order for things to go right, you need rng to be in your favor; for every action that requires luck (plus other activities), I roll some dice to determine the outcome. You can develop friendships with Eze and maybe earn items and currency! But you may also lose items too. [emoji=cat 3 size=1] [b]Rules:[/b] [emoji=cat 3 size=1] [b]0.[/b] Pinging is optional! But if I miss you, ping me or pm me! Thank you. [b]0.5.[/b] I usually finish one interaction before I move onto the next, so the order will make sense. Sorry if I take a while to reply (in the event that someone doesn't reply). [b]1.[/b] Be kind to everyone! [b]2.[/b] Please do not to attempt to actually kill Ezekiel or seriously injure him. You can injure him as in attack him, but there must not be any serious injury or death to come from it. But, if you so please, I can have him kill your dragons or characters lol. But you must ask and the dice will decide. [b]3.[/b] Try not to be too op! If you're getting in a fight, then the dice will decide what happens. [b]3.5.[/b] For fights and combat-related things, in-game levels and movesets for the coil are not accounted for and you're free to make up about anything for your dragon to be able to use in combat! [b]4.[/b] What the dice says is final. [b]5.[/b] We reserve the right to not interact or turn down jobs (so both I and Eze can turn down jobs/interactions). [b]6.[/b] I suffer from burnout easily and I can get busy with other things. Expect me to not do anything with replies for hours and perhaps even days (rarely days, but still). [b]7.[/b] Any items held for this game might not reach their destination (if you're giving them to me to "give to another dragon in your lair" or trying to get him to give them to another user (which is possible!)). Sadly, it's a gamble of people trying to steal from Eze, Eze accidentally losing the item somehow, and so on. Any item put into this game might not come back to you or the other player. Do not give any items to this game that you do not want possibly lost. [b]8.[/b] A max of three players (individual users) [u]per month[/u] can attempt to steal items. Since we are dealing with actual items for the game, I added this to prevent people from using this game to take advantage of this to get free items by trying to outright steal from him. There is other ways to take items from him and ways that involve actually playing this game too. [b]9.[/b] I might ping to check-in to see if you're still there or if you got the ping. I'll ping about three times (including the first message sent) before I move on. If you can't reply right away, [i]please[/i] let me know! [b]9.5.[/b] I get confused easily and might think it's your turn to reply. If I do that, please let me know that I got the turn orders messed up. [u][b]99.[/b] More rules may be added! Check this each time before you send anything![/u] [sub][s][b]100.[/b] Give Eze a like. :,)[/s][/sub][/center]
63502407.png
Ezekiel is a wanderer who earns money by doing small jobs for other people. They can range from delivering letters to cooking to even being a hitman if you wish for him to. He wanders Sornieth, just observing the world around him.

This thread is for you to interact with Eze and to have him to jobs for your dragons/characters! But in order for things to go right, you need rng to be in your favor; for every action that requires luck (plus other activities), I roll some dice to determine the outcome. You can develop friendships with Eze and maybe earn items and currency! But you may also lose items too.

Rules:
0. Pinging is optional! But if I miss you, ping me or pm me! Thank you.

0.5. I usually finish one interaction before I move onto the next, so the order will make sense. Sorry if I take a while to reply (in the event that someone doesn't reply).

1. Be kind to everyone!

2. Please do not to attempt to actually kill Ezekiel or seriously injure him. You can injure him as in attack him, but there must not be any serious injury or death to come from it. But, if you so please, I can have him kill your dragons or characters lol. But you must ask and the dice will decide.

3. Try not to be too op! If you're getting in a fight, then the dice will decide what happens.

3.5. For fights and combat-related things, in-game levels and movesets for the coil are not accounted for and you're free to make up about anything for your dragon to be able to use in combat!

4. What the dice says is final.

5. We reserve the right to not interact or turn down jobs (so both I and Eze can turn down jobs/interactions).

6. I suffer from burnout easily and I can get busy with other things. Expect me to not do anything with replies for hours and perhaps even days (rarely days, but still).

7. Any items held for this game might not reach their destination (if you're giving them to me to "give to another dragon in your lair" or trying to get him to give them to another user (which is possible!)). Sadly, it's a gamble of people trying to steal from Eze, Eze accidentally losing the item somehow, and so on. Any item put into this game might not come back to you or the other player. Do not give any items to this game that you do not want possibly lost.

8. A max of three players (individual users) per month can attempt to steal items. Since we are dealing with actual items for the game, I added this to prevent people from using this game to take advantage of this to get free items by trying to outright steal from him. There is other ways to take items from him and ways that involve actually playing this game too.

9. I might ping to check-in to see if you're still there or if you got the ping. I'll ping about three times (including the first message sent) before I move on. If you can't reply right away, please let me know!

9.5. I get confused easily and might think it's your turn to reply. If I do that, please let me know that I got the turn orders messed up.

99. More rules may be added! Check this each time before you send anything!

100. Give Eze a like. :,)
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][b]About Ezekiel:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63502407][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/635025/63502407_350.png[/img][/url] Anything you need to know about him is in his bio, but everything needed for this thread is listed here![/center] [columns][columns][center][emoji=cat 3 size=1][/center] [nextcol][b]Location:[/b] The Tangled Wood but heading to the Campsite (in [b]3 days[/b])[/columns] [columns][emoji=cat 3 size=1] [nextcol][b]Status:[/b] Feeling Well; no injuries or sickness.[/columns] [columns][emoji=cat 3 size=1] [nextcol][b]Current Job:[/b] Nothing, at the moment.[/columns] [columns][emoji=cat 3 size=1] [nextcol][b]Treasure[/b] [emoji=treasure size=1] 30,000[/columns] [columns][emoji=cat 3 size=1] [nextcol][b]Gems[/b] [emoji=gem size=1] 3[/columns] [center][sub]Location is where he is currently on the map. Either you can go out of your way to find him or he just so happens to be where you currently are right now! Some tasks may involve him leaving where he is right now, so keep an eye out on this! Status is if he is injured, sick, or something of the sort. Current Job is if he's doing a job that will require several interactions or a location change, which may take several (real life) days or rolls. Treasure and Gems can be used to purchase items from other dragons, if you want him too.[/sub] [/center] [center][center][b]Inventory:[/b] [columns][center]Personal: [item=minor health potion]x2 [item=silver pocketwatch]x9 [item=copper pocketwatch]x4 [item=tiny feathers]x5 [item=strawberry] [item=maple leaf]x7[/center] [nextcol]Keeping: [item=mage's cranberry bag][item=bloodstone] [item=owlcat journal][item=sharpened scythe][/center][/columns] [center]Carrying: [item=bubbling goblin][item=shadowstrike][/center] [center][sub]Inventory items is the items he can possibly give away to players. Personal is the items he's more likely to give away while Keeping is most likely very hard to get him to give away his items or impossible. Carrying are items that are meant for other players but he's holding onto at the moment. I do have these items in my inventory, so if you manage to get them, you can keep the items to use elsewhere on FR![/sub][/center] ------------------- [center][b]Gifted Items:[/b] A list of all items he was gifted so far. [columns][center][item=bubbling goblin][item=shadowstrike] ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2953181/4#post_46099337]CoyoteFlowers[/url])[/center][/columns][/center]
About Ezekiel:
63502407_350.png
Anything you need to know about him is in his bio, but everything needed for this thread is listed here!
The Tangled Wood but heading to the Campsite (in 3 days)
Feeling Well; no injuries or sickness.
Current Job:
Nothing, at the moment.
Treasure
Gems
Location is where he is currently on the map. Either you can go out of your way to find him or he just so happens to be where you currently are right now! Some tasks may involve him leaving where he is right now, so keep an eye out on this!
Status is if he is injured, sick, or something of the sort.
Current Job is if he's doing a job that will require several interactions or a location change, which may take several (real life) days or rolls.
Treasure and Gems can be used to purchase items from other dragons, if you want him too.
Inventory:
Personal:
Minor Health Potion x2 Silver Pocketwatch x9 Copper Pocketwatch x4 Tiny Feathers x5 Strawberry Maple Leaf x7
Keeping:
Mage's Cranberry Bag Bloodstone
Owlcat Journal Sharpened Scythe
Carrying:
Bubbling Goblin Shadowstrike
Inventory items is the items he can possibly give away to players.
Personal is the items he's more likely to give away while
Keeping is most likely very hard to get him to give away his items or impossible.
Carrying are items that are meant for other players but he's holding onto at the moment.
I do have these items in my inventory, so if you manage to get them, you can keep the items to use elsewhere on FR!

Gifted Items:
A list of all items he was gifted so far.
Bubbling Goblin Shadowstrike
(CoyoteFlowers)
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][b]Jobs, Interactions, and Roll Persentages:[/b] There are several jobs you can have him do! Along with other interactions (besides just wanting to say hi or give him things, which you can do!), you have jobs as well! Any non-rolling interaction will just get a simple reply with no dice rolls or possible items lost! They may take several replies to get through with interactions. And even then, its not a guarantee. It's just fun to have characters interact and it's fun to actually give more use to items/currency! I also may focus on one person at a time, but I'll let you know if I have to do this (via a ping). I'll probably not forget you. Probably. This may be annoying to some, but that is why I created this game; to interact with others and give away items. [b]Non-Rolling Interactions:[/b] Here are some interaction ideas that do not require rolls. But if you do request rolls for like if something goes wrong or if he'll get infected with a sickness, or something, then let me know! [quote][b]Walking Up And Talking to Eze:[/b] Eze rarely walks up to anyone to interact due to the stigma of coatl with colors like him being considered a bad omen (which to him, he thought it was bad luck). So if you want to interact with him, you must walk up and talk to him yourself. Casual conversations are pretty great, ya know? You can befriend him as well! If you manage to befriend him, your dragon (or character) will be listed in the Friends List! (But you must have some kind of portrait for me to use!)[/quote] [quote][b]Gifting Items:[/b] If you feel generous, you can give Eze an item! It's best you walk up to him and strike up a conversation, though. He might be a little suspicious of you if you just walk up and force something upon him. If you do this and send over an item, the item will be listed Gifted Items list in the About Ezekiel post! (Along with a shoutout to you and your dragon/character)[/quote] [b]Jobs:[/b] Make sure the job you're requesting is open at the moment before you request it! (Unless you purposefully want to get turned down for drama reasons (or just because you want to be, for some reason) lol) You can request multiple jobs at once! Example: having Eze find something and then deliver it to someone else. You might have to haggle with him a bit too; paying him with currency or with pocketwatches. [quote][b]Delivering Items/Notes/Currency:[/b] [b]Slots:[/b] 3/3 Open If Eze agrees, then the item/treasure/gems must be sent to me (unless it's something like a note that doesn't have an associated item, which is fine). (I'll be referring to whatever you give me as "items") You must have a destination (location) and giftee (the player or dragon/character that Eze is looking for). The location can be anywhere and the giftee can be another user (as long as they don't mind having an item sent and to be pinged in the thread (or specify that you don't want them pinged in the thread and just to be messaged)) or yourself. [i]If the person you requested does not want to participate, please respect their wishes (I will as well). Any repeat offenses of this will get you banned from participating and possibly blocked.[/i] Items may get lost along the way and they must be sent before I can roll! This job will cause Eze to move locations over time, allowing him to pick up more jobs and interact with other dragons. [b]Rolls:[/b] D4 roll for how many days it'll take to travel (if not in the same location/region). D8 roll for a random event (listed below); if I get a 6, the event will happen. If I get a roll for the above, flip a coin. [b]Possible Events for the Event Roll:[/b] [b]Heads.[/b] Eze gets jumped by a dragon and either loses the item or gets injured. [sub](D4: 2 is losing item, 4 is injured)[/sub] [b]Tails.[/b] Something attacks Eze. [sub](D4: 1 is getting injured, 2 is the thing that attacked him running away, 3 is having the thing get killed (drops added into his inventory), 4 is having a coin-flip decided event that will have Eze lose something (heads for the item he's taking, tails is for a Personal item being stolen)) (the creature that attacks is decided by me)[/sub] After the set of days have passed, a message will be sent here in the thread (pinging you and possibly the user you want the items sent to so they can interact if they wish) and the item will be sent.[/quote] [quote][b]Gathering Items[/b]: [b]Slots:[/b] 1/1 Open If Eze agrees, there's a chance you may get the item! But the dice must decide first. And he may have to leave the area first, depending on the item. (I'll let you know how many interactions this may take) The item can be an in-game item or a fictional one! If it's an in-game item, I'll go seek it out. We might not accept rarer items, since most of the money comes out of [i]my[/i] wallet. Unless you give him money to use, of course! But if you give us money for an egg and then the egg breaks, don't get mad at him/me! [b]Rolls:[/b] If he has to travel, D4 roll to decide how many days it'll take. (If I can find the item in the first place (if an in-game item) D10 roll to determine if he can even find the item. If it rolls a 6, then he couldn't find it. D8 roll for a random event (listed below); if I get a 6, the event will happen. If I get a roll for the above, flip a coin. If he has to walk back, D4 roll to decide how many days it'll take. Again. Another D8 roll for an event followed by a coin-flip, if a 6 is rolled. [b]Possible Events for the Event Roll:[/b] [b]Heads.[/b] Eze gets jumped by a dragon and either loses the item or gets injured. [sub](D4: 2 is losing item, 4 is injured)[/sub] [b]Tails.[/b] Something attacks Eze. [sub](D4: 1 is getting injured, 2 is the thing that attacked him running away, 3 is having the thing get killed (drops added into his inventory), 4 is having a coin-flip decided event that will have Eze lose something (heads for the item he's taking, tails is for a Personal item being stolen)) (the creature that attacks is decided by me)[/sub] Once he has returned, a message will be sent here, pinging you and the item(s) will be sent your way! If you wish for him to deliver an item to someone, look to the Delivering Items/Notes/Currency job.[/quote] [b]Rolling-Based Non-Job Interactions:[/b] These are interactions that are based on dice-rolls instead of just purely interacting/roleplaying! [quote][b]Fighting[/b] Coming soon![/quote] [quote][b]Stealing Items:[/b] [b]Monthly Slots:[/b] 3/3 Open Coming soon![/quote] [b]Things Eze Won't Do:[/b] Eze will not always do everything you hire for him to do. Here's a list of those things. Training people in combat. [b]Requests for Jobs:[/b] Want something for here that wasn't already made? Just ping me or pm me and I'll help set it up! There are a lot of possibilities for things you can hire Eze to do, so please, request away! I may not accept them, however, and they'll go into the Things Eze Won't Do list, which actually helps me in the longrun. [/center]
Jobs, Interactions, and Roll Persentages:
There are several jobs you can have him do! Along with other interactions (besides just wanting to say hi or give him things, which you can do!), you have jobs as well!

Any non-rolling interaction will just get a simple reply with no dice rolls or possible items lost!

They may take several replies to get through with interactions. And even then, its not a guarantee. It's just fun to have characters interact and it's fun to actually give more use to items/currency! I also may focus on one person at a time, but I'll let you know if I have to do this (via a ping). I'll probably not forget you. Probably. This may be annoying to some, but that is why I created this game; to interact with others and give away items.

Non-Rolling Interactions:
Here are some interaction ideas that do not require rolls. But if you do request rolls for like if something goes wrong or if he'll get infected with a sickness, or something, then let me know!
Quote:
Walking Up And Talking to Eze:
Eze rarely walks up to anyone to interact due to the stigma of coatl with colors like him being considered a bad omen (which to him, he thought it was bad luck). So if you want to interact with him, you must walk up and talk to him yourself. Casual conversations are pretty great, ya know? You can befriend him as well!

If you manage to befriend him, your dragon (or character) will be listed in the Friends List! (But you must have some kind of portrait for me to use!)
Quote:
Gifting Items:
If you feel generous, you can give Eze an item! It's best you walk up to him and strike up a conversation, though. He might be a little suspicious of you if you just walk up and force something upon him.

If you do this and send over an item, the item will be listed Gifted Items list in the About Ezekiel post! (Along with a shoutout to you and your dragon/character)

Jobs:
Make sure the job you're requesting is open at the moment before you request it! (Unless you purposefully want to get turned down for drama reasons (or just because you want to be, for some reason) lol)

You can request multiple jobs at once! Example: having Eze find something and then deliver it to someone else.

You might have to haggle with him a bit too; paying him with currency or with pocketwatches.
Quote:
Delivering Items/Notes/Currency:
Slots: 3/3 Open
If Eze agrees, then the item/treasure/gems must be sent to me (unless it's something like a note that doesn't have an associated item, which is fine). (I'll be referring to whatever you give me as "items")

You must have a destination (location) and giftee (the player or dragon/character that Eze is looking for). The location can be anywhere and the giftee can be another user (as long as they don't mind having an item sent and to be pinged in the thread (or specify that you don't want them pinged in the thread and just to be messaged)) or yourself. If the person you requested does not want to participate, please respect their wishes (I will as well). Any repeat offenses of this will get you banned from participating and possibly blocked.

Items may get lost along the way and they must be sent before I can roll! This job will cause Eze to move locations over time, allowing him to pick up more jobs and interact with other dragons.

Rolls:
D4 roll for how many days it'll take to travel (if not in the same location/region).

D8 roll for a random event (listed below); if I get a 6, the event will happen.
If I get a roll for the above, flip a coin.

Possible Events for the Event Roll:
Heads. Eze gets jumped by a dragon and either loses the item or gets injured. (D4: 2 is losing item, 4 is injured)
Tails. Something attacks Eze.
(D4: 1 is getting injured, 2 is the thing that attacked him running away, 3 is having the thing get killed (drops added into his inventory), 4 is having a coin-flip decided event that will have Eze lose something (heads for the item he's taking, tails is for a Personal item being stolen)) (the creature that attacks is decided by me)

After the set of days have passed, a message will be sent here in the thread (pinging you and possibly the user you want the items sent to so they can interact if they wish) and the item will be sent.
Quote:
Gathering Items:
Slots: 1/1 Open
If Eze agrees, there's a chance you may get the item! But the dice must decide first. And he may have to leave the area first, depending on the item. (I'll let you know how many interactions this may take)

The item can be an in-game item or a fictional one! If it's an in-game item, I'll go seek it out.

We might not accept rarer items, since most of the money comes out of my wallet. Unless you give him money to use, of course! But if you give us money for an egg and then the egg breaks, don't get mad at him/me!

Rolls:
If he has to travel, D4 roll to decide how many days it'll take.
(If I can find the item in the first place (if an in-game item) D10 roll to determine if he can even find the item. If it rolls a 6, then he couldn't find it.

D8 roll for a random event (listed below); if I get a 6, the event will happen.
If I get a roll for the above, flip a coin.

If he has to walk back, D4 roll to decide how many days it'll take. Again.

Another D8 roll for an event followed by a coin-flip, if a 6 is rolled.

Possible Events for the Event Roll:
Heads. Eze gets jumped by a dragon and either loses the item or gets injured. (D4: 2 is losing item, 4 is injured)
Tails. Something attacks Eze.
(D4: 1 is getting injured, 2 is the thing that attacked him running away, 3 is having the thing get killed (drops added into his inventory), 4 is having a coin-flip decided event that will have Eze lose something (heads for the item he's taking, tails is for a Personal item being stolen)) (the creature that attacks is decided by me)

Once he has returned, a message will be sent here, pinging you and the item(s) will be sent your way! If you wish for him to deliver an item to someone, look to the Delivering Items/Notes/Currency job.

Rolling-Based Non-Job Interactions:
These are interactions that are based on dice-rolls instead of just purely interacting/roleplaying!
Quote:
Fighting
Coming soon!
Quote:
Stealing Items:
Monthly Slots: 3/3 Open
Coming soon!

Things Eze Won't Do:
Eze will not always do everything you hire for him to do. Here's a list of those things.
Training people in combat.

Requests for Jobs:
Want something for here that wasn't already made? Just ping me or pm me and I'll help set it up! There are a lot of possibilities for things you can hire Eze to do, so please, request away! I may not accept them, however, and they'll go into the Things Eze Won't Do list, which actually helps me in the longrun.
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Friends:
Eze has interacted with a lot of dragons over the years. Here's a list he met during this thread's existence.
None...
Friends:
Eze has interacted with a lot of dragons over the years. Here's a list he met during this thread's existence.
None...
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Pinglists:
Ping me to tell me what pinglist you want to be added to!

General Pinglist? - I mean...if you want to be pinged for everything that is mentioned here...be my guest?
-

New Jobs - For when I create new jobs.
-

Updates - Updates to the game/thread. Like rule changes or something.

Location Changes - For if you wanna wait for him to show up somewhere before you interact:
Quote:
Dragonhome
@/RatDude

The Viridian Labyrinth
-

Starfall Isles
-

The Scarred Wasteland
-

The Tangled Wood
@/Tacocado4801

Sunbeam Ruins
-

The Windswept Plateau
-

The Sea of a Thousand Currents
-

The Southern Icefield
-

The Ashfall Waste
-

The Shifting Expanse
-

Note, I will not make a pinglist for people to know when to steal from Eze. That would be weird.
Pinglists:
Ping me to tell me what pinglist you want to be added to!

General Pinglist? - I mean...if you want to be pinged for everything that is mentioned here...be my guest?
-

New Jobs - For when I create new jobs.
-

Updates - Updates to the game/thread. Like rule changes or something.

Location Changes - For if you wanna wait for him to show up somewhere before you interact:
Quote:
Dragonhome
@/RatDude

The Viridian Labyrinth
-

Starfall Isles
-

The Scarred Wasteland
-

The Tangled Wood
@/Tacocado4801

Sunbeam Ruins
-

The Windswept Plateau
-

The Sea of a Thousand Currents
-

The Southern Icefield
-

The Ashfall Waste
-

The Shifting Expanse
-

Note, I will not make a pinglist for people to know when to steal from Eze. That would be weird.
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Affiliates?
Have a similar game to this? Let me know and I'll add it to this list here!

None.
Affiliates?
Have a similar game to this? Let me know and I'll add it to this list here!

None.
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Res 7
Res 7
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
Res 8