Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Ezekiel's Travels [Interactions]
1 2 3 4 5 6
Ignore the last message. I forgot to change the number.

Ezekiel has arrived in The Tangled Wood. He is going to make it to the Campsite again and will make it there in 3 days.
Pinglist:
@Tacocado4801
Ignore the last message. I forgot to change the number.

Ezekiel has arrived in The Tangled Wood. He is going to make it to the Campsite again and will make it there in 3 days.
Pinglist:
@Tacocado4801
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
[Right!] ------ [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65057494][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/650575/65057494_350.png[/img][/url][/center] A rustle from behind Ezekiel would probably be the first alert that he's not alone anymore. From up in a tree, A nocturne with faer face mostly covered watches him. Fae doesn't.. seem, like a threat? Mostly, fae just looks curious as to why someone is here. This section of the tangled wood is faer home, after all- Fae feels right in faer place defending it, in faer own odd way. "Which way does a bonepicker fly in the evening, do you think?" Fae asks, in a tone that is.. absolutely unreadable. "To the prey, or away from the predator?"
[Right!]

65057494_350.png

A rustle from behind Ezekiel would probably be the first alert that he's not alone anymore. From up in a tree, A nocturne with faer face mostly covered watches him. Fae doesn't.. seem, like a threat? Mostly, fae just looks curious as to why someone is here.

This section of the tangled wood is faer home, after all- Fae feels right in faer place defending it, in faer own odd way.

"Which way does a bonepicker fly in the evening, do you think?" Fae asks, in a tone that is.. absolutely unreadable. "To the prey, or away from the predator?"
DOAR6fF.png

PWYW Lore at Moonmere!
[Click Here!]
OKjyyyM.png
PRICTGJ.png
OETsgJU.png
oK2VVlE.png
CQ7Bbrl.png
cutkr0S.png
fzM10XR.png
WKtl2lb.png
mwkzu0Q.png
EiPW4qT.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/64414881][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/644149/64414881_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Rohais watches the coatl from the safety of an overgrown thorn bush. He rolls his pearl in the grass with a hind paw, waiting for the dragon to finish speaking with whomever is in the tree he stands beneath. Rohais has so many questions, and possibly a favor to ask, as well. His heart speeds up as he thinks about it. The coatl shifts, his feathery wings rustling. Rohais switches his pearl from his hind to a front paw. It's not that he's never interacted with a coatl before; there are two in his clan, after all, and he'd met plenty in his original home in the Light Flight. It's just that he's never ventured outside the clan grounds since his move to Shadow Flight. He's nervous to approach a stranger, but it may end up well worth it.
64414881_350.png

Rohais watches the coatl from the safety of an overgrown thorn bush. He rolls his pearl in the grass with a hind paw, waiting for the dragon to finish speaking with whomever is in the tree he stands beneath. Rohais has so many questions, and possibly a favor to ask, as well. His heart speeds up as he thinks about it.

The coatl shifts, his feathery wings rustling. Rohais switches his pearl from his hind to a front paw. It's not that he's never interacted with a coatl before; there are two in his clan, after all, and he'd met plenty in his original home in the Light Flight. It's just that he's never ventured outside the clan grounds since his move to Shadow Flight. He's nervous to approach a stranger, but it may end up well worth it.
She/They
Wishlist
Cred->
If you pinged me and I don't
respond within a few days, please DM!
I most likely missed the ping because
my notifications are a black hole.
YCd0v9t.png
((I hate to say this but I realize that this forum game is stressing me to check in on and FR in general. I'm not sure if I'll check in on this again and I'm sorry for deciding to cancel working on this...))
((I hate to say this but I realize that this forum game is stressing me to check in on and FR in general. I'm not sure if I'll check in on this again and I'm sorry for deciding to cancel working on this...))
4xqaZpf.png
P2OauAq.png
FObX7rS.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6