Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Caraval Aura (D3)
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
@Tivae @ChaoticPotato

Romance sniffed. "At least I'm making accusations," he said, tapping his clipboard with a talon. "And you have it admit, it was rather suspicious of you to abstain because you knew the outcome. It's almost like you didn't want responsibility for it."

Romance paused, taking a sip of tea from a teacup that Chunky had brought him from the kitchen. "Thank you, Chunky," he said to his Waychunk with a smile, then turned back to Phantomclaw. "And softkey accusing me immediately afterwards? Not a good look." He took another sip of his tea, shaking his head. "And if it was a test, I wouldn't be dumb enough to tell you. Jester? Jester. Vote with me."
@Tivae @ChaoticPotato

Romance sniffed. "At least I'm making accusations," he said, tapping his clipboard with a talon. "And you have it admit, it was rather suspicious of you to abstain because you knew the outcome. It's almost like you didn't want responsibility for it."

Romance paused, taking a sip of tea from a teacup that Chunky had brought him from the kitchen. "Thank you, Chunky," he said to his Waychunk with a smile, then turned back to Phantomclaw. "And softkey accusing me immediately afterwards? Not a good look." He took another sip of his tea, shaking his head. "And if it was a test, I wouldn't be dumb enough to tell you. Jester? Jester. Vote with me."
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
Jester sighed, rubbing his eyes. "We can't split the vote. I vote Phantomclaw."
Jester sighed, rubbing his eyes. "We can't split the vote. I vote Phantomclaw."
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
sup folks days gonna end probably next Monday because I gotta hang with the fam this weekend
sup folks days gonna end probably next Monday because I gotta hang with the fam this weekend
OWwMRKZ.png
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52