Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation Finale
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35
LOCKDOWN

Please do not post after this, until you all are pinged for the flavour.

All votes and actions are not accepted after this.
LOCKDOWN

Please do not post after this, until you all are pinged for the flavour.

All votes and actions are not accepted after this.
arcane_space_new_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3c.png
START OF NIGHT 3

”And this play, one day, might be the unbecoming of her. Believe me.”

”We gotta stop. Think. Discuss. Before we do something dumb and blow up an historical structure again.”

“Easier said than done, when the world is literally in your hands.”

The Team was sipping their life support coffee, frowning at the files by the conference table, when a loud knock sounded from the door. The Team Leader stood up, flinging the door wide open to show three security members, dressed in full black gear, carrying a parcel in their gloved hands.

The room was starkly silent as the team stared at the guards, and the guards stared back.

“Hi, This is not the post office…?”

The guard was not amused. “Parcel directed to the catastrophe emergency team.”

The parcel was placed in the middle of the table, where it was carefully opened and the contents shown to everyone. Everyone leaned forward, peering at the strange object inside the box.

A long silver sword.

There was nothing interesting about the sword, except for all the dried blood caked on it. It must be ancient, for it had rusted throughout the whole blade, flakes of dark brown dust scattered around the torn open parcel. It would have been a beautiful simple blade, yet age and wear has already eroded its beauty.

And next to the sword, lies the small paper note, written in a curled, cursive handwriting that was slightly familiar. The librarian, someone noted with surprise. But isn’t he dead already?

Isn’t he dead already?

Everyone stayed silent, gazing at the contents of the parcel in a quiet thoughtfulness. He certainly is, the pile of blood and ash said it all. The Creator would not have spared him. But perhaps, this was the last gift he left everyone?

“The blade and the book.”

“End the story in the same way you started it.”

———-

No one was lynched.
START OF NIGHT 3

”And this play, one day, might be the unbecoming of her. Believe me.”

”We gotta stop. Think. Discuss. Before we do something dumb and blow up an historical structure again.”

“Easier said than done, when the world is literally in your hands.”

The Team was sipping their life support coffee, frowning at the files by the conference table, when a loud knock sounded from the door. The Team Leader stood up, flinging the door wide open to show three security members, dressed in full black gear, carrying a parcel in their gloved hands.

The room was starkly silent as the team stared at the guards, and the guards stared back.

“Hi, This is not the post office…?”

The guard was not amused. “Parcel directed to the catastrophe emergency team.”

The parcel was placed in the middle of the table, where it was carefully opened and the contents shown to everyone. Everyone leaned forward, peering at the strange object inside the box.

A long silver sword.

There was nothing interesting about the sword, except for all the dried blood caked on it. It must be ancient, for it had rusted throughout the whole blade, flakes of dark brown dust scattered around the torn open parcel. It would have been a beautiful simple blade, yet age and wear has already eroded its beauty.

And next to the sword, lies the small paper note, written in a curled, cursive handwriting that was slightly familiar. The librarian, someone noted with surprise. But isn’t he dead already?

Isn’t he dead already?

Everyone stayed silent, gazing at the contents of the parcel in a quiet thoughtfulness. He certainly is, the pile of blood and ash said it all. The Creator would not have spared him. But perhaps, this was the last gift he left everyone?

“The blade and the book.”

“End the story in the same way you started it.”

———-

No one was lynched.
Players: @Highhighhopes @DraconianVibes @EmbertheSkywing @Tweeter101 @Sincerity11 @Pikalink @MagykalWagykal

Subs: @Stormdreamer @MediaeLycan

Spectators: @NotarySojac @craftbaobao2 @Baret

—————

Night 3 has started! You may start to post. Remember to send in your night actions via pm, if you have any.
Please be reminded you must at least post once, unless for specific reasons.

The night will end at 5:00 FR time, August 5:00.
Players: @Highhighhopes @DraconianVibes @EmbertheSkywing @Tweeter101 @Sincerity11 @Pikalink @MagykalWagykal

Subs: @Stormdreamer @MediaeLycan

Spectators: @NotarySojac @craftbaobao2 @Baret

—————

Night 3 has started! You may start to post. Remember to send in your night actions via pm, if you have any.
Please be reminded you must at least post once, unless for specific reasons.

The night will end at 5:00 FR time, August 5:00.
Special notice

———

Starting from Dawn of Day 4 (if there is one), I might not be able to actively mod. I have a bit of travelling and stuff to attend to, which means there will be a period of time where I may not be able to age stable internet connection.

@Forrel will take over modding starting from that day on, until further notice. Please submit all actions and concerns to her. I will still be here, handling actions and all whenever I can, but it will be too risky for me to continue the active modding here, since I myself is unsure too.

Sorry for the bother, and thank you for your cooperation!
Special notice

———

Starting from Dawn of Day 4 (if there is one), I might not be able to actively mod. I have a bit of travelling and stuff to attend to, which means there will be a period of time where I may not be able to age stable internet connection.

@Forrel will take over modding starting from that day on, until further notice. Please submit all actions and concerns to her. I will still be here, handling actions and all whenever I can, but it will be too risky for me to continue the active modding here, since I myself is unsure too.

Sorry for the bother, and thank you for your cooperation!
Something I remember that bothered me, and I want to share in case I die. Tweeter, when asked about their experience, said this: [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2020-08-09 16:31:15" ] I've been playing for roughly a year, and have seen a lot of different strategies and honed my skills in reading people a ton. [/quote] Yet... when talking about their opinions yesterday... [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2020-08-13 07:59:58" ] [b]A readlist would be pretty boring coming from me, but I do think it would be good to give my nonexistent opinions.[/b] Now, answering questions, I did indeed go off of High's because it seemed plausible that there would indeed be a roleblocker in a role madness game. And now I'll start working on my readlist because why not at this point? [/quote] [quote name="Tweeter101" date="2020-08-13 08:10:54" ] 1. Baret 2. Highhighhopes - Neutral I can't come up with anything overly suspicious, but they have been trying to lead discussion a bit. 3. DraconianVibes - Neutral Nothing of note, rarely speak up unless confronted or asked a question. 4. NotarySojac 5. EmbertheSkywing - Neutral I don't have any strong feelings either way, but they have led discussion in the early stages which is something. 6. Tweeter101 - Town Neutral 7. Sincerity11 - Neutral They've been leading discussion, another something of note. Nothing too incriminating that I've taken note of. 8. Pikalink - Neutral Nothing too odd, I don't think. 9. MagykalWagykal - Neutral [b]It's really hard for me to get a read on most people, but Magykal especially. I can't really form an opinion just yet.[/b] 10. craftbaobao2 [/quote] The bold parts just don't add up to me. If you say you've honed your reading skills a ton, then how come you're now saying you have a hard time reading people? Just my thoughts.
Something I remember that bothered me, and I want to share in case I die.

Tweeter, when asked about their experience, said this:
Tweeter101 wrote on 2020-08-09 16:31:15:
I've been playing for roughly a year, and have seen a lot of different strategies and honed my skills in reading people a ton.

Yet... when talking about their opinions yesterday...
Tweeter101 wrote on 2020-08-13 07:59:58:
A readlist would be pretty boring coming from me, but I do think it would be good to give my nonexistent opinions.

Now, answering questions, I did indeed go off of High's because it seemed plausible that there would indeed be a roleblocker in a role madness game.

And now I'll start working on my readlist because why not at this point?
Tweeter101 wrote on 2020-08-13 08:10:54:
1. Baret

2. Highhighhopes - Neutral

I can't come up with anything overly suspicious, but they have been trying to lead discussion a bit.

3. DraconianVibes - Neutral

Nothing of note, rarely speak up unless confronted or asked a question.

4. NotarySojac

5. EmbertheSkywing - Neutral

I don't have any strong feelings either way, but they have led discussion in the early stages which is something.

6. Tweeter101 - Town Neutral

7. Sincerity11 - Neutral

They've been leading discussion, another something of note. Nothing too incriminating that I've taken note of.

8. Pikalink - Neutral

Nothing too odd, I don't think.

9. MagykalWagykal - Neutral

It's really hard for me to get a read on most people, but Magykal especially. I can't really form an opinion just yet.

10. craftbaobao2

The bold parts just don't add up to me. If you say you've honed your reading skills a ton, then how come you're now saying you have a hard time reading people?

Just my thoughts.
I can still hone my skills and be garbage at it, it's just an improvement over being absolutely clueless. The only time the difference really shows is when I get into the groove and notice everything all at once, which is really rare for me.

Irl I'm not good at the whole noticing people's reactions and things they say either, but it's a lot better now then it was a year ago. It's only a little bit of improvement from the outside, but I know that personally it's better.
I can still hone my skills and be garbage at it, it's just an improvement over being absolutely clueless. The only time the difference really shows is when I get into the groove and notice everything all at once, which is really rare for me.

Irl I'm not good at the whole noticing people's reactions and things they say either, but it's a lot better now then it was a year ago. It's only a little bit of improvement from the outside, but I know that personally it's better.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Understandable, but then why not say that at first? I'd think most people would assume when someone says they've honed their skills that they be pretty good (correct me if I'm wrong). It sounds like you should've phrased it as "I'm not great, but I've gotten better.
Understandable, but then why not say that at first? I'd think most people would assume when someone says they've honed their skills that they be pretty good (correct me if I'm wrong). It sounds like you should've phrased it as "I'm not great, but I've gotten better.
Okay, so I’m not dead, which means that Pika is town. I didn’t get a message about the healing, though, so that was a little odd. xD

As to the Tweeter thing, I think even most experienced players have games where they just have no idea. xD It’s happened to me before, and I’m not as terrible as I could be. xD Although I would like to see more from you, Tweeter. Your lack of opinions and contributions is kind of worrying, especially since you’re usually all over that. :P
Okay, so I’m not dead, which means that Pika is town. I didn’t get a message about the healing, though, so that was a little odd. xD

As to the Tweeter thing, I think even most experienced players have games where they just have no idea. xD It’s happened to me before, and I’m not as terrible as I could be. xD Although I would like to see more from you, Tweeter. Your lack of opinions and contributions is kind of worrying, especially since you’re usually all over that. :P
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
But I would like to take a minute to look at the fact that we had no lynch, despite really needing to lynch today. Highhighhopes votes to save himself- unsurprising- but Vibes voted for no lynch, not to mention the people who were on and decided not to vote.

So. If you decided not to vote, why not? Draconian, why no lynch? Highhigh, do you have reasoning against ember? I feel like you did and I just missed it, so if you wouldn’t mind reiterating, I’d appreciate it :)
But I would like to take a minute to look at the fact that we had no lynch, despite really needing to lynch today. Highhighhopes votes to save himself- unsurprising- but Vibes voted for no lynch, not to mention the people who were on and decided not to vote.

So. If you decided not to vote, why not? Draconian, why no lynch? Highhigh, do you have reasoning against ember? I feel like you did and I just missed it, so if you wouldn’t mind reiterating, I’d appreciate it :)
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
It was midnight for me by the time that Ember responded, and as much as I wanted to push for more info, I couldn't, and felt like there was no one that I should vote for... Not my smartest moment I'll admit, but I was to the point of mostly responding in gibberish to my boyfriend, so I gave in to sleep.
It was midnight for me by the time that Ember responded, and as much as I wanted to push for more info, I couldn't, and felt like there was no one that I should vote for... Not my smartest moment I'll admit, but I was to the point of mostly responding in gibberish to my boyfriend, so I gave in to sleep.
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 34 35