Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [DISCUSSION] Creation Finale
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35
I've been voted for execution, so let me make my case before it gets too late.

Vote for someone else. I am a townie, and I have an important role. I will reveal it if necessary.

Vote for someone else. I am a townie, and I have an important role. I will reveal it if necessary.
jotaro-kid.gif
[quote name="@DraconianVibes" date="2020-08-13 12:53:13" ] Originally I was going to vote for Hopes but then was kinda unsure for some reason, I know this is a game of mafia and you are supposed to try and find the mafia to vote them out but I just don't know. [/quote] Okay, gut feelings are understandable. xD So who did you decide to vote for? I’m kind of at peace with the Pika thing for now- if I live, we know she’s not lying about being town, which is nice.
@DraconianVibes wrote on 2020-08-13 12:53:13:
Originally I was going to vote for Hopes but then was kinda unsure for some reason, I know this is a game of mafia and you are supposed to try and find the mafia to vote them out but I just don't know.

Okay, gut feelings are understandable. xD So who did you decide to vote for?

I’m kind of at peace with the Pika thing for now- if I live, we know she’s not lying about being town, which is nice.
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
[quote name="HighHighHopes" date="2020-08-13 13:35:53" ] I've been voted for execution, so let me make my case before it gets too late. Vote for someone else. I am a townie, and I have an important role. I will reveal it if necessary. [/quote] Got it. If you were to die, what would you want town to do? Is there anyone you’d want squinted at?
HighHighHopes wrote on 2020-08-13 13:35:53:

Got it. If you were to die, what would you want town to do? Is there anyone you’d want squinted at?
16if4Z5.pngENTP- True Neutral- she/her- +3 FR time
@magykalwagykal

If I was to be executed today/be killed in the nighttime I would want Embertheskywing to be looked at, if only because they have been the least active so far.

In the case of craftbaobao I expected them to rolereveal. That didn't happen, however, I believe in general keeping quiet isn't a sign of a townie. In addition, i believe they were the ones asking all those mafia theory questions at the beginning-driving the activity. Now they're a bit quieter.

I would vote for them, to get some more information out of them.

I think you and pikalink are probably town, though. The flavour text y'all quoted seems legit.
@magykalwagykal

If I was to be executed today/be killed in the nighttime I would want Embertheskywing to be looked at, if only because they have been the least active so far.

In the case of craftbaobao I expected them to rolereveal. That didn't happen, however, I believe in general keeping quiet isn't a sign of a townie. In addition, i believe they were the ones asking all those mafia theory questions at the beginning-driving the activity. Now they're a bit quieter.

I would vote for them, to get some more information out of them.

I think you and pikalink are probably town, though. The flavour text y'all quoted seems legit.
jotaro-kid.gif
... That reasoning admittedly made me chuckle slightly.

I'm okay with not executing you. You bother me a bit in my head, but if you truly are an important role, I'd rather not lynch you. I'm worried that you're bluffing, but that's the Town of Salem player in me not having a solid claim.

Ember I can see why they'd be sus. I'm willing to push them when they can respond.
... That reasoning admittedly made me chuckle slightly.

I'm okay with not executing you. You bother me a bit in my head, but if you truly are an important role, I'd rather not lynch you. I'm worried that you're bluffing, but that's the Town of Salem player in me not having a solid claim.

Ember I can see why they'd be sus. I'm willing to push them when they can respond.
I'll be voting for EmbertheSkywing.
I'll be voting for EmbertheSkywing.
jotaro-kid.gif
[quote name="@MagykalWagykal" date="2020-08-13 07:49:53" ] @/Sincerity11 Only one to vote for Baobao. I'd like to ask them why they did this when no one else was voting before making any assessments here.[/quote] First of right before I voted I said this which I believe explains it pretty well. [quote name="Sincerity11" date="2020-08-10 17:45:52" ] Alright so the day ends early tomorrow so I'm going to place my vote now. One thing I'll make clear is that I can be convinced to change my vote. First off I'll explain why I'm voting. I'm voting because I don't want to let this day pass by without voting. At this we have enough posts and information to analyze and make speculations about who we want to vote out. Also it's likely if we don't vote today we'll just get into a pattern and habit of not voting which in the end isn't good for us. Alright next, my vote. Today I'll be voting for @/craftbaobao2 So why I'm doing this is because as I've said before they have had nothing to add to the conversation. And even when I pointed this out all they said was that they had nothing to add. This lack of discussion and not adding anything just seems suspicious to me. Also sort of adding to what Pika asked, do you(craft) have anything to say? Also does anybody have any other ideas for possible lynch candidates for today? [/quote] I voted for craft because it was day 2 and I felt not voting would be a waste of a perfectly good day and at that point craft was the best option in my mind. Also other note, I agree roleclaiming is a terrible idea and don't do it unless you need to or if you have information to get a mafia member. Roleclaiming generally can end up in people being night killed, so please don't do it unless you need to. Alright I'm going to continue reading now.
@MagykalWagykal wrote on 2020-08-13 07:49:53:
@/Sincerity11

Only one to vote for Baobao. I'd like to ask them why they did this when no one else was voting before making any assessments here.

First of right before I voted I said this which I believe explains it pretty well.
Sincerity11 wrote on 2020-08-10 17:45:52:
Alright so the day ends early tomorrow so I'm going to place my vote now. One thing I'll make clear is that I can be convinced to change my vote.

First off I'll explain why I'm voting. I'm voting because I don't want to let this day pass by without voting. At this we have enough posts and information to analyze and make speculations about who we want to vote out. Also it's likely if we don't vote today we'll just get into a pattern and habit of not voting which in the end isn't good for us.

Alright next, my vote. Today I'll be voting for @/craftbaobao2
So why I'm doing this is because as I've said before they have had nothing to add to the conversation. And even when I pointed this out all they said was that they had nothing to add. This lack of discussion and not adding anything just seems suspicious to me. Also sort of adding to what Pika asked, do you(craft) have anything to say?

Also does anybody have any other ideas for possible lynch candidates for today?
I voted for craft because it was day 2 and I felt not voting would be a waste of a perfectly good day and at that point craft was the best option in my mind.

Also other note, I agree roleclaiming is a terrible idea and don't do it unless you need to or if you have information to get a mafia member. Roleclaiming generally can end up in people being night killed, so please don't do it unless you need to.

Alright I'm going to continue reading now.
I want to let you know that I'm working on my response (I'm mostly done with my readlist). I'll try to finish and post it after I eat supper.
I want to let you know that I'm working on my response (I'm mostly done with my readlist). I'll try to finish and post it after I eat supper.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
I'm not poisoned, although something did happen N2, although explaining would require me to partially roleclaim.

I have a passive that makes prevents me from getting poisoned, with a catch (which I won't say what it is). Tangle forgot about this N2 and sent me the same message Magy got (in case anyone doubts her). They later realized their mistake and sent me another message, correcting it.

----

I already mentioned how I was sick on Sunday, but a major reason why I became inactive is because I was hit with a lack of motivation for this game. That, and I had other things to do, including animating a Multi-Animator Project part and a roleplay plot that I signed up for.

---

My readlist:

Tweeter- Neutral, I would like to get more from you @Tweeter101
Draco- Neutral, though I feel I may need to re-read their posts
Pika- Town-lean for obvious reasons. Admittingly last night when I was working on this, I was slightly leaning on scum read, but I feel like they're telling the truth about the cleansing shot.
Magy- Town-lean for obvious reasons
Sincerity- Slight town-lean, they contributed the most to discussion.
Hope- Slight town-lean. I'm a bit concern that they're bluffing and wasn't sure about them at first, but then I realized that whenever they vote, it's to get info from people and I like that.
I'm not poisoned, although something did happen N2, although explaining would require me to partially roleclaim.

I have a passive that makes prevents me from getting poisoned, with a catch (which I won't say what it is). Tangle forgot about this N2 and sent me the same message Magy got (in case anyone doubts her). They later realized their mistake and sent me another message, correcting it.

----

I already mentioned how I was sick on Sunday, but a major reason why I became inactive is because I was hit with a lack of motivation for this game. That, and I had other things to do, including animating a Multi-Animator Project part and a roleplay plot that I signed up for.

---

My readlist:

Tweeter- Neutral, I would like to get more from you @Tweeter101
Draco- Neutral, though I feel I may need to re-read their posts
Pika- Town-lean for obvious reasons. Admittingly last night when I was working on this, I was slightly leaning on scum read, but I feel like they're telling the truth about the cleansing shot.
Magy- Town-lean for obvious reasons
Sincerity- Slight town-lean, they contributed the most to discussion.
Hope- Slight town-lean. I'm a bit concern that they're bluffing and wasn't sure about them at first, but then I realized that whenever they vote, it's to get info from people and I like that.
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
So... in my mind, either we need to hear from Tweeter next or both Ember and Magy are mafia, which I currently doubt (Backing up each other to make sure neither looks sus, but again, I really doubt it).
So... in my mind, either we need to hear from Tweeter next or both Ember and Magy are mafia, which I currently doubt (Backing up each other to make sure neither looks sus, but again, I really doubt it).
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 34 35