Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Let Me Like Your Dragons! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
Hello!

I'm bored with not much to do at the moment, so comment here and I will go through your lair and like any dragons that tickle my fancy. I'll ping you when I'm done. If you want me to comment on any of my favorites, let me know and I'll do that too!

I'll do this until I'm bored or I have to do something irl. I'll change the header to [CLOSED] if I'm not actively online to like lairs!

Let me like your dragons!
Hello!

I'm bored with not much to do at the moment, so comment here and I will go through your lair and like any dragons that tickle my fancy. I'll ping you when I'm done. If you want me to comment on any of my favorites, let me know and I'll do that too!

I'll do this until I'm bored or I have to do something irl. I'll change the header to [CLOSED] if I'm not actively online to like lairs!

Let me like your dragons!
@Siraiceshine
I'd absolutely love some likes, thank you so much! My lair is really small, it's just the first tab.
@Siraiceshine
I'd absolutely love some likes, thank you so much! My lair is really small, it's just the first tab.
@foxtracks I LOVE Sono's apparel and Amare's primary color. Blood petals is such a deep rich red. Thanks for letting me like your dragons!
@foxtracks I LOVE Sono's apparel and Amare's primary color. Blood petals is such a deep rich red. Thanks for letting me like your dragons!
@Siraiceshine

Thank you so much! It's all a work in progress, completely redoing my lair at the moment, I'm glad you like them!!
@Siraiceshine

Thank you so much! It's all a work in progress, completely redoing my lair at the moment, I'm glad you like them!!
@Siraiceshine
;I was thinking about a thread where you went through a liked dragons since the new feature. I'd love to like some of your dragons too! :o
@Siraiceshine
;I was thinking about a thread where you went through a liked dragons since the new feature. I'd love to like some of your dragons too! :o

mads • wishlist
@Madsyte You are more than free to go through my lair, although it's huge lol (I also use my hibernal tab as well) but I won't say no to anyone taking a peek!

SO MANY REDS! Your lair is so cool! I never really understood the plague aesthetic but WOW you have changed my mind! Moth is incredible, and I like how everyone is unique, and still fits the theme.
@Madsyte You are more than free to go through my lair, although it's huge lol (I also use my hibernal tab as well) but I won't say no to anyone taking a peek!

SO MANY REDS! Your lair is so cool! I never really understood the plague aesthetic but WOW you have changed my mind! Moth is incredible, and I like how everyone is unique, and still fits the theme.
@siraiceshine
I’m skimming through your lair as I type, and I really like your colorful pairs! I love me some oranges, browns, purples, and blues!
And your HD is just as loud and bright, if not more! I’ll definitely need to take a closer look and like ‘em when I get a chance.
@siraiceshine
I’m skimming through your lair as I type, and I really like your colorful pairs! I love me some oranges, browns, purples, and blues!
And your HD is just as loud and bright, if not more! I’ll definitely need to take a closer look and like ‘em when I get a chance.
l9szmFh.jpg
@Siraiceshine
;Ahhh thank you so much! I love your lair, the outfits on your coli dragons are awesome. I don't really fancy faes but Kyanite is vv pretty. Also love the little descriptions in your dragons bios.
@Siraiceshine
;Ahhh thank you so much! I love your lair, the outfits on your coli dragons are awesome. I don't really fancy faes but Kyanite is vv pretty. Also love the little descriptions in your dragons bios.

mads • wishlist
@Siraiceshine
Feel free to look through my lair, if you're still bored enough! xD Wouldn't mind hearing what your top three is either. ^u^
@Siraiceshine
Feel free to look through my lair, if you're still bored enough! xD Wouldn't mind hearing what your top three is either. ^u^
N4H5kbr.png Kide
She/Her FRT+10
Finnish English
For Sale Wishlist
@SandBoa I love your Hivemind tab, it's fascinating! Entice's apparel really makes it, and the fact that some of them are faceless reinforces the whole "mindless drone" aesthetic. 10/10 good lore. You have some gorgeous ancients as well!
@SandBoa I love your Hivemind tab, it's fascinating! Entice's apparel really makes it, and the fact that some of them are faceless reinforces the whole "mindless drone" aesthetic. 10/10 good lore. You have some gorgeous ancients as well!
1 2 3 4 5