Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Let Me Like Your Dragons! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
@Siraiceshine

If you're still bored, I always love hearing feedback on my lair! Your hatchery pairs are absolutely gorgeous, by the way!
@Siraiceshine

If you're still bored, I always love hearing feedback on my lair! Your hatchery pairs are absolutely gorgeous, by the way!
ENVA0w8.jpg
@siraiceshine [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57732098][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/577321/57732098_350.png[/img][/url] Is an albino swamp frog a registered subspecies if not it should be
@siraiceshine

57732098_350.png

Is an albino swamp frog a registered subspecies if not it should be
wishlist
@Siraiceshine

Thank you for the kind words! Honestly, your dragons are absolutely gorgeous as well! I hope your day/night is great!
@Siraiceshine

Thank you for the kind words! Honestly, your dragons are absolutely gorgeous as well! I hope your day/night is great!
_______________ Stardust Sap Lamp Echo
She/Her
@hippogriff412 It's not, it should? I've never done a subspecies before! What does it entail?

@hippogriff412 It's not, it should? I've never done a subspecies before! What does it entail?

@SoItGoes OOOH PASTELS

ahem

Hirini. Gorgeous. My childhood room was painted lavender, and I'm a sucker for gradients. Together, wonderful. I love this dragon.

Leilani is a beautiful zebra.

Tempestas has a gorgeous accent on her. This is another great example of when you really don't need apparel on a dragon. She stands on her own just fine.

Tarly unlocks something nostalgic in me. I don't know what it is, but it makes me feel good. Great dragon. I wish I could like him more than once. Actually, all of these woodsy dragons here on tab 3 are really really good.

Overall, gorgeous out of the box dragons. I saw some colors I hadn't seen anywhere else so that was a treat. Thank you for letting me like your dragons!
@SoItGoes OOOH PASTELS

ahem

Hirini. Gorgeous. My childhood room was painted lavender, and I'm a sucker for gradients. Together, wonderful. I love this dragon.

Leilani is a beautiful zebra.

Tempestas has a gorgeous accent on her. This is another great example of when you really don't need apparel on a dragon. She stands on her own just fine.

Tarly unlocks something nostalgic in me. I don't know what it is, but it makes me feel good. Great dragon. I wish I could like him more than once. Actually, all of these woodsy dragons here on tab 3 are really really good.

Overall, gorgeous out of the box dragons. I saw some colors I hadn't seen anywhere else so that was a treat. Thank you for letting me like your dragons!
@siraiceshine

Each flight has different requirements for their subspecies most require a breeding pair to start them off and lore explaining what they are how they came to be why they fit in with the aesthetics of there flight if you search your flight forum they should have a thread with exact details and current list of registered subspecies for your flight https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1931317/1
@siraiceshine

Each flight has different requirements for their subspecies most require a breeding pair to start them off and lore explaining what they are how they came to be why they fit in with the aesthetics of there flight if you search your flight forum they should have a thread with exact details and current list of registered subspecies for your flight https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1931317/1
wishlist
@hippogriff412 oooOOOOhHHH there's so many COLORS!

DD! A two-letter-named BEAUTY! I wouldn't let the pink fool me in battle, I bet he's a valiant fighter! oh my god he's so pretty

Something about the lime green and that shade of red really makes Constable pop! He makes the 90s kid inside of me very very happy. Would vote him as the next ninja turtle.

The elemental progenies are all wonderful shades of purple and it's a great aesthetic.

Felicity is adorable and is making me consider having permababies in my lair. All of these basic primary dragons after my heart tonight.

Overall, wonderful, perfect, great dragons. Thanks for letting me like them.

Also, thank you for the resource! I'll look into it!
@hippogriff412 oooOOOOhHHH there's so many COLORS!

DD! A two-letter-named BEAUTY! I wouldn't let the pink fool me in battle, I bet he's a valiant fighter! oh my god he's so pretty

Something about the lime green and that shade of red really makes Constable pop! He makes the 90s kid inside of me very very happy. Would vote him as the next ninja turtle.

The elemental progenies are all wonderful shades of purple and it's a great aesthetic.

Felicity is adorable and is making me consider having permababies in my lair. All of these basic primary dragons after my heart tonight.

Overall, wonderful, perfect, great dragons. Thanks for letting me like them.

Also, thank you for the resource! I'll look into it!
@Siraiceshine
Feel free to take a peek at my lair! Haven't sorted them much yet, though ;w;
@Siraiceshine
Feel free to take a peek at my lair! Haven't sorted them much yet, though ;w;
167.png Avatar Dragon! deity_windsinger_by_dogi_crimson-da5hmn0.gif
@MinnowFox OK WHAT'S UP WITH EVERYONE HAVING ROCKIN PROGENS.

STOP IT.

THEY'RE TOO GOOD.

Tamo is SO FLIPPIN COOL! He looks like he travels the desert, chasing storms around Sornieth.

Dew is so soft. He seems so comfy, like a grassy meadow on a warm spring day. Minus the bugs. They tend to kill the aesthetic.

Zalai and that accent. *chef's kiss*. Another dragon that really doesn't need apparel to feel completed. Really nice on the eyes.

Lots of beauties in the hib den too. 10/10.

Overall fantastic lair. Really fun to click through, and your outfits are superb. Thank you for letting me like your dragons!
@MinnowFox OK WHAT'S UP WITH EVERYONE HAVING ROCKIN PROGENS.

STOP IT.

THEY'RE TOO GOOD.

Tamo is SO FLIPPIN COOL! He looks like he travels the desert, chasing storms around Sornieth.

Dew is so soft. He seems so comfy, like a grassy meadow on a warm spring day. Minus the bugs. They tend to kill the aesthetic.

Zalai and that accent. *chef's kiss*. Another dragon that really doesn't need apparel to feel completed. Really nice on the eyes.

Lots of beauties in the hib den too. 10/10.

Overall fantastic lair. Really fun to click through, and your outfits are superb. Thank you for letting me like your dragons!
Gonna go ahead and close up for the night. I'll be coli grinding a bit before bed, but it's getting late (1:30AM my time!)

This was a ton of fun! I'll keep the thread around and open it back up when I have some time to kill. Thank you to everyone tonight who let me like their dragons! Much appreciated!
Gonna go ahead and close up for the night. I'll be coli grinding a bit before bed, but it's getting late (1:30AM my time!)

This was a ton of fun! I'll keep the thread around and open it back up when I have some time to kill. Thank you to everyone tonight who let me like their dragons! Much appreciated!
1 2 3 4 5