It's 12000
toaster
@GuardianDragonak

Is this still going on?
@GuardianDragonak

Is this still going on?
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@TheDeathseer
Yes, I was waiting to see if @/Neurotoxina had gotten my message when I accepted their CR. Since they haven't replied yet, I'll likely update later today or tomorrow.
I also got a little distracted by NotN... ^_^''
@TheDeathseer
Yes, I was waiting to see if @/Neurotoxina had gotten my message when I accepted their CR. Since they haven't replied yet, I'll likely update later today or tomorrow.
I also got a little distracted by NotN... ^_^''
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@GuardianDragonak

It's OK!
@GuardianDragonak

It's OK!
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
@Argathakul

The bones are strange, the structure of them not resembling any known dragon, but too much is buried or missing to tell if it had even been a dragon at all.
They seem to vibrate under the attention, as if in warning. Perhaps there is still something leftover from what once was? If so, it didn't like being examined... or maybe it did? It was hard to tell.
Off to the left, where the head might have once been, the ground lifted up, a chilling sound escaping from underneath.
@rockpigeon

Stepping out beyond the ribcage, the bones seem to creak, as if in warning. The trees respond and then all fall silent.
Stepping further into the forest, something follows in the shadows, perhaps just curious, perhaps not. It stays out of sight, nothing more than a black, formless shape behind the foliage.
Somewhere in the distance, a twig snaps, echoing in the silence. At least, it sounds like a twig...
The sent of the feather is faint, but seems to lead in that direction.

@BlueAmmolite

The fireflies brighten the darkness, bringing shadows to life. Faint bloody clawprints wind into the forest, puncturing holes into the ground as if the creature was enraged or running. The blood seems to become less fresh farther into the forest, turning black and eventually fading into the ground.
However, the creature had been following a faint pathway, and the prints still remained. But the path became darker up ahead, and tree branches hung low enough that they brushed the ground, obscuring whatever might have been behind...
((No, it's fine for now- I don't see a problem as long as you don't attempt to summon anything/dragon that wasn't there before.))

@Silver202

A chill wind rustled a branches making the faintest of noises, the bones seemed to creak as the air became colder. Were there footsteps to the right? No...Whatever the sound was, it was gone now.
Strange quiet noises, came from all around, none seemed to belong to any creature that could claim to be truly alive.
However, rising up over the noise, whispers seemed to come from beyond the trees ahead, but they were fading, as though they were moving further away.
((Whelp... This was far later than intended- sorry about that! ))

@TheDeathseer @Nikame

The brambles were thick, but the thorns were small and would barely leave any mark upon even the softest of hides- in fact, they were almost bendy.
Within the brambles, the footprints vanish, but three tunnels appear. All of them are low to the ground, any large dragon would need to crouch (if they weren't already doing so). However one seemed larger than the others, while another was rather small, with a faint mist seeping out.

((@/TheDeathseer Once you enter a new area, like the brambles, leave the description to me and then let your dragon react to the new surroundings, but try to not add any extra descriptions of things or new things that weren't there before.))
@SandBoa

The mist gets thicker the farther in one goes, obscuring even the closest of things until they were mere inches away. It was a dangerous place to be.
Strangely, the light continued to shine through, but never seemed to get any brighter- or closer. But other lights appeared, dancing and wizzing by as if to taunt or distract. They were of many colors and sizes, some even seemed to have grinning or anguished faces.
Amid the odd sounds of the lights, a cry for help echoed through the forest.
((No responses yet. Probably my fault for being so late to update.))
@Xeriau
Hasn't responded.

@Neurotoxina

@DireDragonar
@Argathakul

The bones are strange, the structure of them not resembling any known dragon, but too much is buried or missing to tell if it had even been a dragon at all.
They seem to vibrate under the attention, as if in warning. Perhaps there is still something leftover from what once was? If so, it didn't like being examined... or maybe it did? It was hard to tell.
Off to the left, where the head might have once been, the ground lifted up, a chilling sound escaping from underneath.
@rockpigeon

Stepping out beyond the ribcage, the bones seem to creak, as if in warning. The trees respond and then all fall silent.
Stepping further into the forest, something follows in the shadows, perhaps just curious, perhaps not. It stays out of sight, nothing more than a black, formless shape behind the foliage.
Somewhere in the distance, a twig snaps, echoing in the silence. At least, it sounds like a twig...
The sent of the feather is faint, but seems to lead in that direction.

@BlueAmmolite

The fireflies brighten the darkness, bringing shadows to life. Faint bloody clawprints wind into the forest, puncturing holes into the ground as if the creature was enraged or running. The blood seems to become less fresh farther into the forest, turning black and eventually fading into the ground.
However, the creature had been following a faint pathway, and the prints still remained. But the path became darker up ahead, and tree branches hung low enough that they brushed the ground, obscuring whatever might have been behind...
((No, it's fine for now- I don't see a problem as long as you don't attempt to summon anything/dragon that wasn't there before.))

@Silver202

A chill wind rustled a branches making the faintest of noises, the bones seemed to creak as the air became colder. Were there footsteps to the right? No...Whatever the sound was, it was gone now.
Strange quiet noises, came from all around, none seemed to belong to any creature that could claim to be truly alive.
However, rising up over the noise, whispers seemed to come from beyond the trees ahead, but they were fading, as though they were moving further away.
((Whelp... This was far later than intended- sorry about that! ))

@TheDeathseer @Nikame

The brambles were thick, but the thorns were small and would barely leave any mark upon even the softest of hides- in fact, they were almost bendy.
Within the brambles, the footprints vanish, but three tunnels appear. All of them are low to the ground, any large dragon would need to crouch (if they weren't already doing so). However one seemed larger than the others, while another was rather small, with a faint mist seeping out.

((@/TheDeathseer Once you enter a new area, like the brambles, leave the description to me and then let your dragon react to the new surroundings, but try to not add any extra descriptions of things or new things that weren't there before.))
@SandBoa

The mist gets thicker the farther in one goes, obscuring even the closest of things until they were mere inches away. It was a dangerous place to be.
Strangely, the light continued to shine through, but never seemed to get any brighter- or closer. But other lights appeared, dancing and wizzing by as if to taunt or distract. They were of many colors and sizes, some even seemed to have grinning or anguished faces.
Amid the odd sounds of the lights, a cry for help echoed through the forest.
((No responses yet. Probably my fault for being so late to update.))
@Xeriau
Hasn't responded.

@Neurotoxina

@DireDragonar
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
@GuardianDragonak [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57364922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/573650/57364922.png[/img] [/url][/center] Intrigued by what there could be in the earth making such a sound (and rather scared of the other dragons) Tanalah travels back in the ground the way she came. This time however, she tunneled close and closer to whatever was making that sound. Tanalah was getting closer now, she could feel it! Maybe it was a subterranean familiar! Could it be an enemy? Or possibly, might it be another dragon? Tanalah feels the vibrations of the sound coming from just in front of her! She uses her sharp, bladed tail to poke a hole in the stone in front of her, and takes a peek.
@GuardianDragonak
Intrigued by what there could be in the earth making such a sound (and rather scared of the other dragons) Tanalah travels back in the ground the way she came. This time however, she tunneled close and closer to whatever was making that sound.

Tanalah was getting closer now, she could feel it! Maybe it was a subterranean familiar! Could it be an enemy? Or possibly, might it be another dragon? Tanalah feels the vibrations of the sound coming from just in front of her! She uses her sharp, bladed tail to poke a hole in the stone in front of her, and takes a peek.
toaster
@GuardianDragonak

The wildclaw began to carefully walk the faint path. Stepping only where the beast had once stepped, as if it's steps would guide her forwards. As she neared the first part of the low bearing foliage, she pushed it aside, and began to trek deeper. Some of her fireflies began to light up the space before her, showing her faint prints.
the rest of fireflies hummed a deafening sound into her ears. This was the path she had to take, so she carefully continued onward.

(sorry for responding so late!)
@GuardianDragonak

The wildclaw began to carefully walk the faint path. Stepping only where the beast had once stepped, as if it's steps would guide her forwards. As she neared the first part of the low bearing foliage, she pushed it aside, and began to trek deeper. Some of her fireflies began to light up the space before her, showing her faint prints.
the rest of fireflies hummed a deafening sound into her ears. This was the path she had to take, so she carefully continued onward.

(sorry for responding so late!)
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

[center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56732497] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567325/56732497.png[/img] [/url][/center] Static squinted through the fog, tucking her wings closer to her body to prevent them from snagging. The lights were a momentary hindrance, but a cry piqued her interest. She darted carefully through the thick brush, trying to find her way to where she heard the noise. @GuardianDragonak

Static squinted through the fog, tucking her wings closer to her body to prevent them from snagging. The lights were a momentary hindrance, but a cry piqued her interest. She darted carefully through the thick brush, trying to find her way to where she heard the noise.

@GuardianDragonak
l9szmFh.jpg
@GuardianDragonak Zariah surged ahead, she had confidence in her ability and walked to the small bramble and ran her claws through the mist.
"What is this?"
@GuardianDragonak Zariah surged ahead, she had confidence in her ability and walked to the small bramble and ran her claws through the mist.
"What is this?"
OWwMRKZ.png
@Argathakul @rockpigeon @BlueAmmolite @Silver202 @Nikame @TheDeathseer @SandBoa @Xeriau @Neurotoxina @DireDragonar

Oof. Has it really been a month? I'm really sorry, two posts in and then I just disappear.
Honestly, I feel as though I bit off a little more than I could chew, and I think that's fairly apparent.
However, I'm willing to continue if that's what you'd like, even if it's just one of you. Though, that's only if your willing to tolerate my weird update spacing.

Those of you who don't want to keep trying at this, I suppose you could put in a vote for the top three dragons you wanted in the areas you payed for and I could use a random number generator to decide who gets it (If more than one wanted the same dragon), but I'm open to other ideas.

@Argathakul @rockpigeon @BlueAmmolite @Silver202 @Nikame @TheDeathseer @SandBoa @Xeriau @Neurotoxina @DireDragonar

Oof. Has it really been a month? I'm really sorry, two posts in and then I just disappear.
Honestly, I feel as though I bit off a little more than I could chew, and I think that's fairly apparent.
However, I'm willing to continue if that's what you'd like, even if it's just one of you. Though, that's only if your willing to tolerate my weird update spacing.

Those of you who don't want to keep trying at this, I suppose you could put in a vote for the top three dragons you wanted in the areas you payed for and I could use a random number generator to decide who gets it (If more than one wanted the same dragon), but I'm open to other ideas.

52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
1 2 3 4 5 6