Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | The Searchers- RP to get a dragon [Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@DireDragonar @TheDeathseer @SandBoa @Xeriau @Nikame @Argathakul @rockpigeon @BlueAmmolite @Silver202
Alright! Thank you all for joining- hopefully this goes well. But first there are a few things for you to read, which I'll add to the info post later.

-You may RP as anything you'd like, yourself or a dragon/OC of yours.

-There is the possibility that if you have a specific dragon you want, someone may find and take them before you- if that's the case, you can choose to leave or find another dragon.

-All of you start with 15 health points, the standard damage will be -3 and critical will be -6.

-When/if your health reaches 0, you'll be moved to the most recent rest spot you encountered.

-You may choose something your character is resistant to, physical or magical damage resistance will lower the amount of damage you take for either. A strong mind may keep them from falling prey to fear or being mesmerized.

- ....I feel like there is something I'm forgetting...but it's getting late so I guess if I remember I'll ping you all again~

And that's it! Please do not post until, I get the area entrance post up!
@DireDragonar @TheDeathseer @SandBoa @Xeriau @Nikame @Argathakul @rockpigeon @BlueAmmolite @Silver202
Alright! Thank you all for joining- hopefully this goes well. But first there are a few things for you to read, which I'll add to the info post later.

-You may RP as anything you'd like, yourself or a dragon/OC of yours.

-There is the possibility that if you have a specific dragon you want, someone may find and take them before you- if that's the case, you can choose to leave or find another dragon.

-All of you start with 15 health points, the standard damage will be -3 and critical will be -6.

-When/if your health reaches 0, you'll be moved to the most recent rest spot you encountered.

-You may choose something your character is resistant to, physical or magical damage resistance will lower the amount of damage you take for either. A strong mind may keep them from falling prey to fear or being mesmerized.

- ....I feel like there is something I'm forgetting...but it's getting late so I guess if I remember I'll ping you all again~

And that's it! Please do not post until, I get the area entrance post up!
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png

So five of you chose to only enter the murk, @DireDragonar @TheDeathseer @SandBoa @Xeriau @Nikame . Feel free to head into the outer rim later if you wish, or pay the extra to enter death wish!"

The place that the strange tree woven gate leads to is perpetually gloomy, reminiscent of The Tangled Wood. The thin moon casts thin rays of light onto the strangely alive forest floor- even without sunlight, things still seem to grow.
Trails of grey mist hang low in the air, moving through the darkened forest, some writhing in place, it's unnerving how they seem almost alive...
The trees creak all on their own, but a stray breeze flows past every now and then, adding a sudden noise to the mostly soft rustles and creaks. Something about this place...it feels as though someone is watching.
To the right of the gate, large footprints have pressed down the grass, leading away into a tangle of brambles. Yet, to the left, a warm orange glow sneaks it's way though a gloomy grey mist. In front, a clear path, as though many had walked over it before.

"So...four of you! @Argathakul @rockpigeon @BlueAmmolite @Silver202 . Poor brave souls... Unfortunately, there are only three dragons there, but maybe a fourth will stumble in? Who can say, but it seem one of you might end up empty handed. Best of luck finding a less horrible fate!"

A gate woven by trees leads to a deceptively calm forest. It's dark, not even a sliver of moonlight makes it though the murk overhead. Yet, faint light seems to be coming from all around, slipping through the dense trees.
The large patch of ground surrounding the gate is bare, as though many had paced and lain on this ground. It's easy to see why, strangely enough.
The half buried ribcage of some large creature pierces through the ground, it's white coloring drawing the eyes to it and making a clear warning. Numerous claw marks cover the cage, perhaps made by all the brave and foolish to come before.
Next to one of the bones, a pure white feather lays sadly, the edges tinged a dull grey. However, a rib well off to the right is covered in bloody clawmarkings.

Keep in mind, you don't even have to follow the obvious options! You could start digging the ribcage up or chase after moonbeams, if you really wanted to~ :P

So five of you chose to only enter the murk, @DireDragonar @TheDeathseer @SandBoa @Xeriau @Nikame . Feel free to head into the outer rim later if you wish, or pay the extra to enter death wish!"

The place that the strange tree woven gate leads to is perpetually gloomy, reminiscent of The Tangled Wood. The thin moon casts thin rays of light onto the strangely alive forest floor- even without sunlight, things still seem to grow.
Trails of grey mist hang low in the air, moving through the darkened forest, some writhing in place, it's unnerving how they seem almost alive...
The trees creak all on their own, but a stray breeze flows past every now and then, adding a sudden noise to the mostly soft rustles and creaks. Something about this place...it feels as though someone is watching.
To the right of the gate, large footprints have pressed down the grass, leading away into a tangle of brambles. Yet, to the left, a warm orange glow sneaks it's way though a gloomy grey mist. In front, a clear path, as though many had walked over it before.

"So...four of you! @Argathakul @rockpigeon @BlueAmmolite @Silver202 . Poor brave souls... Unfortunately, there are only three dragons there, but maybe a fourth will stumble in? Who can say, but it seem one of you might end up empty handed. Best of luck finding a less horrible fate!"

A gate woven by trees leads to a deceptively calm forest. It's dark, not even a sliver of moonlight makes it though the murk overhead. Yet, faint light seems to be coming from all around, slipping through the dense trees.
The large patch of ground surrounding the gate is bare, as though many had paced and lain on this ground. It's easy to see why, strangely enough.
The half buried ribcage of some large creature pierces through the ground, it's white coloring drawing the eyes to it and making a clear warning. Numerous claw marks cover the cage, perhaps made by all the brave and foolish to come before.
Next to one of the bones, a pure white feather lays sadly, the edges tinged a dull grey. However, a rib well off to the right is covered in bloody clawmarkings.

Keep in mind, you don't even have to follow the obvious options! You could start digging the ribcage up or chase after moonbeams, if you really wanted to~ :P
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@GuardianDragonak

To the right of the gate, large footprints have pressed down the grass, leading away into a tangle of brambles.

A seasoned adventurer, Diamond's previous travels in the Scarred Wasteland let him to realize sometimes, the best results came out of taking the most mysterious paths. Heading away from the moonlit, well-worn paths that seemed to greet him, the great blue Guardian padded towards the right of the gate, where large footprints had made their marks leading into a patch of brambles.

(Should I continue and make the story myself, or leave you to it? I'm sure you know this place better than me.)
@GuardianDragonak

To the right of the gate, large footprints have pressed down the grass, leading away into a tangle of brambles.

A seasoned adventurer, Diamond's previous travels in the Scarred Wasteland let him to realize sometimes, the best results came out of taking the most mysterious paths. Heading away from the moonlit, well-worn paths that seemed to greet him, the great blue Guardian padded towards the right of the gate, where large footprints had made their marks leading into a patch of brambles.

(Should I continue and make the story myself, or leave you to it? I'm sure you know this place better than me.)
PphCb2h.png0KJLkHj.pngqFbe5lO.png
[center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56732497] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/567325/56732497.png[/img] [/url][/center] Static found herself in a pretty intimidating forest. As clan gatherer and scavenger, she was used to such places, but this one seemed a bit more than just a spooky bunch of trees. She had a hunch that she may need to use her teeth and claws later. Glancing at the different paths before her, she was immediately drawn toward the soft glow mingled with the fog. Her instincts told her to follow the well worn path. However, she was feeling up for a bit of adventure. She wasn’t here to find a specific plant, or dig up some minor trinket. She was here on (mostly) her own accord. Picking the [u]left path with the odd glow[/u], Static began ambling forward, silently noting she wasn’t the only dragon present. (Hope I’m doing this right!)

Static found herself in a pretty intimidating forest. As clan gatherer and scavenger, she was used to such places, but this one seemed a bit more than just a spooky bunch of trees. She had a hunch that she may need to use her teeth and claws later.
Glancing at the different paths before her, she was immediately drawn toward the soft glow mingled with the fog. Her instincts told her to follow the well worn path. However, she was feeling up for a bit of adventure. She wasn’t here to find a specific plant, or dig up some minor trinket. She was here on (mostly) her own accord.
Picking the left path with the odd glow, Static began ambling forward, silently noting she wasn’t the only dragon present.

(Hope I’m doing this right!)
l9szmFh.jpg
@GuardianDragonak [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57355351][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/573554/57355351.png[/img][/url] Harpy's critical gaze danced across the solemn scape before her. This place... it felt cold, wrong. As a hunter, she felt the tension in the air, and her keen sense of smell seemed... dulled. Her interest was sharply peaked at the sight of the small, dull feather, though... it called to her. She drew her wings back and lowered her head, searching for a scent upon it, her mouth slightly open to better recognize it's scent. She raised her head to the air, rearing up on her back legs. She planned to follow the scent of it.
@GuardianDragonak
57355351.png

Harpy's critical gaze danced across the solemn scape before her. This place... it felt cold, wrong. As a hunter, she felt the tension in the air, and her keen sense of smell seemed... dulled. Her interest was sharply peaked at the sight of the small, dull feather, though... it called to her.

She drew her wings back and lowered her head, searching for a scent upon it, her mouth slightly open to better recognize it's scent. She raised her head to the air, rearing up on her back legs. She planned to follow the scent of it.
more filler text? come on, really? bluey | he/they/she
enby | lesbian
+3 FR time
find my personal challenge here
i'm a big dumb himbo and i can't think of what to write as filler. huh.
57355351.png
@GuardianDragonak [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31569381] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/315694/31569381_350.png[/img] [/url] Rosa turned a slow circle in the center of the barren area, scanning the dim forest for signs of life. Her search wasn't very fruitful. Though she could see well enough to make out the vague shapes surrounding her, the strange ambient light wasn't bright enough to illuminate what was past the clearing well enough for her to see it without getting closer. Rosa glanced at the clawmarks marring the buried ribcage and shivered. How many had tried to brave this place before? How many had made it out? Still, the spiral had said there were dragons here in need of help, and Rosa was a protector at heart. She might not succeed at finding a lost dragon, but she had to try. If the light was limiting, Rosa considered, maybe she needed another approach. She closed her eyes, bent her massive head towards the ground, and [i]listened.[/i]
@GuardianDragonak

31569381_350.png

Rosa turned a slow circle in the center of the barren area, scanning the dim forest for signs of life. Her search wasn't very fruitful. Though she could see well enough to make out the vague shapes surrounding her, the strange ambient light wasn't bright enough to illuminate what was past the clearing well enough for her to see it without getting closer. Rosa glanced at the clawmarks marring the buried ribcage and shivered. How many had tried to brave this place before? How many had made it out? Still, the spiral had said there were dragons here in need of help, and Rosa was a protector at heart. She might not succeed at finding a lost dragon, but she had to try.

If the light was limiting, Rosa considered, maybe she needed another approach. She closed her eyes, bent her massive head towards the ground, and listened.
Lore Hatchery

Clan Lore
8qVENyl.png
@GuardianDragonak [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57364922] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/573650/57364922.png[/img] [/url][/center] Tanalah tunneled through the earth, in search of rare ores that couldn't be found in the earth of her homeland. She was a skilled tunneler, and could smell the tarnish of valuable metals. But as Tanalah approached it's source, something seemed off. She realized it wasn't a metal at all, but [i]bone[/i]. Tanalah burst the ground above her, and she was in a clearing in the midst of a dark forest. Her glowing eyes helped her see clearly, even underground. As she gets her bearings, Tanalah realizes she isn't alone. Curious about what could've died here, Tanalah investigates the bones, trying to find anatomical strutures that could point out what it was. Could it be a gigantic dragon like a Guardian, Ridgeback, or Imperial? Only time will tell.
@GuardianDragonak

Tanalah tunneled through the earth, in search of rare ores that couldn't be found in the earth of her homeland. She was a skilled tunneler, and could smell the tarnish of valuable metals. But as Tanalah approached it's source, something seemed off. She realized it wasn't a metal at all, but bone.

Tanalah burst the ground above her, and she was in a clearing in the midst of a dark forest. Her glowing eyes helped her see clearly, even underground. As she gets her bearings, Tanalah realizes she isn't alone.

Curious about what could've died here, Tanalah investigates the bones, trying to find anatomical strutures that could point out what it was. Could it be a gigantic dragon like a Guardian, Ridgeback, or Imperial? Only time will tell.
toaster
@GuardianDragonak [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/562664/56266309.png[/img] Zariah looked around, "Imma hate my self for this later but here goes nothing!" Zariah took a step forward into the right path, brambles and all. She straightened my cap on my head, checked for her "supplies" in her bag, water and some snacks, Zariah waved back to the other dragons, and walked into the woods!
@GuardianDragonak
56266309.png
Zariah looked around,
"Imma hate my self for this later but here goes nothing!"
Zariah took a step forward into the right path, brambles and all. She straightened my cap on my head, checked for her "supplies" in her bag, water and some snacks, Zariah waved back to the other dragons, and walked into the woods!
OWwMRKZ.png
@GuardianDragonak [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=409716&tab=dragon&did=50969138][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/509692/50969138.png?mtime=XX6CFQAATuU.png[/img][/url] She had braved a many forests before this one, but that didn't mean she enjoyed it. But it was her duty, to brave the darkness of the woods and lead out the weak. The Unnamed dragon looked towards the ribcabe, before turning her attention towards the bloodied bone. Her fireflies buzzed and began to swarm the bone. She shrugged and began to wander towards it. The fireflies would be her light, they always were. She hoped that she could find the wounded creature, if luck was with her, she could save them. [s] if she's over powered or anything please tell me[/s]
@GuardianDragonak

50969138.png?mtime=XX6CFQAATuU.png

She had braved a many forests before this one, but that didn't mean she enjoyed it. But it was her duty, to brave the darkness of the woods and lead out the weak. The Unnamed dragon looked towards the ribcabe, before turning her attention towards the bloodied bone.

Her fireflies buzzed and began to swarm the bone. She shrugged and began to wander towards it. The fireflies would be her light, they always were.

She hoped that she could find the wounded creature, if luck was with her, she could save them.

if she's over powered or anything please tell me
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

Death Wish, ping for general

(7000, right?)
Death Wish, ping for general

(7000, right?)
Please do me a favor and ping me if you are responding to me in a forum
1 2 3 4 5 6