Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 309 310
@Argente

10/10 straight up. I love how the main colors of the dragon are actually blacks/dark browns, with accents of gold that go with the vista. Very nice!
@Argente

10/10 straight up. I love how the main colors of the dragon are actually blacks/dark browns, with accents of gold that go with the vista. Very nice!
jyIIBkp.png
@Somaville

9/10

It's so good but something just doesn't feel quite right! Might be the candles being pretty desaturated. That dragon is EXCELLENT though!!
@Somaville

9/10

It's so good but something just doesn't feel quite right! Might be the candles being pretty desaturated. That dragon is EXCELLENT though!!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@Seacrest
9/10

I like it, slightly put off by the ice halo but other than that the combo is amazing!
@Seacrest
9/10

I like it, slightly put off by the ice halo but other than that the combo is amazing!
z75WTQA.png Mortum
» He/They
» Nanananana Batman!
» Digital Artist/Amature Coder
» Considering commissioning art from me? Click here! or here!
@Snoow | 7/10 - The darker color theme goes together but the shade of yellow in the dragon's eyes vs. the vista are contrasting a bit.
@Snoow | 7/10 - The darker color theme goes together but the shade of yellow in the dragon's eyes vs. the vista are contrasting a bit.
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
@Generation 7/10 I love the shades of blue!
@Generation 7/10 I love the shades of blue!
NwLVR9V.png
Elphyne

» about me
» clan lore
» wishlist
» badges
@FaerieQueene
Gives off a fairy vibe the dragon is pretty, though i don't think the purple matches the best, 7/10
@FaerieQueene
Gives off a fairy vibe the dragon is pretty, though i don't think the purple matches the best, 7/10
tumblr_o2vpc7gNFH1tyuk3oo1_500.png WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
v2PJF9u.png
bYt72YT.png
5OZS7SI.png
k3qGxO2.png
@Outerdarkvoid
Ooouu it matches super well! Ur dragon is vv cute :)
10/10!
@Outerdarkvoid
Ooouu it matches super well! Ur dragon is vv cute :)
10/10!
blessed.png.....................................................blessed.png
@Xuelian

10/10!! The browns of the dragon match quite perfectly with the vista and the fact they are a gaoler also fits with the deer part of the vista
@Xuelian

10/10!! The browns of the dragon match quite perfectly with the vista and the fact they are a gaoler also fits with the deer part of the vista
S1cbV7x.png She/Her | Light Flight | Exalting Lair
Chicken Smoothie Profile
Ugly To Beautiful Challenge
@Casper117

10/10, the white mane really helps pull out some of the vista accents!
@Casper117

10/10, the white mane really helps pull out some of the vista accents!
KreseKaleiSign.png
@Winterrox66 10/10, really like the use of blue accents!
@Winterrox66 10/10, really like the use of blue accents!
BVY1Ftg.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 309 310