Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Rate the avatar x vista combo!
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 309 310
@Collar
10/10! The black and golds we're meant for each other. Hopefully, I see some lore meaning behind the hourglasses as well. :]
@Collar
10/10! The black and golds we're meant for each other. Hopefully, I see some lore meaning behind the hourglasses as well. :]
"Well, my soul is the Devil's own and he holds the deed
And I'm bound to Hell's Canyon for eternity."

Dustin | He/Him | 20 | FR +3
@/collar

9/10 i love it but something's just a touch off and i don't know what

@CannibalCounty

10/10 i really like the woodsey vibe it gives
@/collar

9/10 i love it but something's just a touch off and i don't know what

@CannibalCounty

10/10 i really like the woodsey vibe it gives
6mMEIZV.png

| Akeovelora

| he/they.

"With so much at stake, and so many eyes upon him, he feels it necessary to stay strong and to silently bear any burden."
akeovelora.gif

6mMEIZV.png
76125719p.png
@Akeovelora 8/10 because I fell the spiral is a bit overcharged with apparel + skin
@Akeovelora 8/10 because I fell the spiral is a bit overcharged with apparel + skin
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
@Bashett
9/10 the glowing eyes match v well with the vista :))
@Bashett
9/10 the glowing eyes match v well with the vista :))
sseelf.png gu5ClSA.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its right
[img][/img]lf9X4H2.png
@DamnStormCloaks
10/10
The plague vista with the aberration and plague primal works so well! Very cool, I love the commitment to the aesthetic!
@DamnStormCloaks
10/10
The plague vista with the aberration and plague primal works so well! Very cool, I love the commitment to the aesthetic!
xxxArt of a black and grey wildclaw with green capsule leaping in the air with a big grin. They/Them with non-binary pride flag
Aroace with pride flag
FR Time +3
Student
Lore Info
Art of a green mirror plushie with brown buttone eyes. Art Shop
Art Dump
Wishlist
Fandragons
Art of a red wildclaw from the chest up with pink feathers.
@DragonJade
10/10!
The vista combined with the overall color is amazing. Then the pop of white from the skull & blue from the gem give it a nice contrasting detail!
@DragonJade
10/10!
The vista combined with the overall color is amazing. Then the pop of white from the skull & blue from the gem give it a nice contrasting detail!
He/Him
EU - CET / FR+9
Wishlist
Moss.
@Feynren

9/10!

I love how well the fire eyes match with the vista and the wreath goes really well with the other golden elements. The only critique I have it that it feels a bit overcrowded and the capsule gene doesn't match well in with it in my opinion. Otherwise, it looks great!
@Feynren

9/10!

I love how well the fire eyes match with the vista and the wreath goes really well with the other golden elements. The only critique I have it that it feels a bit overcrowded and the capsule gene doesn't match well in with it in my opinion. Otherwise, it looks great!
u9KXIA8.pngygWzlbs.pngybizMWD.pngQJAOLGp.pngaL21n5x.pngupJLoFN.pngd3XCZt0.pngu0xFVz1.pngY8tJr9S.pngZmyB7sL.png1SmsGK7.pngk3CBmiB.png
yym0GF5.png
@Miere I wouldn't classify as your avatar and vista as exactly matching per say but they really work good together! Maybe it's just colour bias but I give it a solid 8/10
@Miere I wouldn't classify as your avatar and vista as exactly matching per say but they really work good together! Maybe it's just colour bias but I give it a solid 8/10

everything I touch.
with tenderness, alas,
pierces like a bramble

Mushroom Oil

Eden — she/her
xx thornhide_floron.png
@WhenTheSunDies

Tempted to give a 10/10 for corgisploot.

Gonna rate an 8/10 because while the dragon and vista don't necessarily match, they're both cute, which helps tie them together.
@WhenTheSunDies

Tempted to give a 10/10 for corgisploot.

Gonna rate an 8/10 because while the dragon and vista don't necessarily match, they're both cute, which helps tie them together.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals | Hatchery
| | LF eggs:
@TheGoldDragon
9/10 Good combo!
I think is almost perfect except the veilspun is a bit too bright for the candle vibes
@TheGoldDragon
9/10 Good combo!
I think is almost perfect except the veilspun is a bit too bright for the candle vibes
5a066ddb322c44953d878c49e7978a00895ca735.png
1 2 ... 203 204 205 206 207 ... 309 310