Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Diary of a Travelling Guardian Pt. 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
New Beginnings

Hi Mom,
I'm writing you a letter, just like you asked. I made it to my first stop. A nice place called the Sunset Cliffs. A lot of nice folks here. A lot of travellers too. They told me stories of their own journeys and it really made me excited to see what's ahead.

Everyone was so friendly it was almost exhausting though, ha. I think my favourite part of this will be the process of going from place to place. It is nice having a safe place to sleep though. Not to mention I'm seeing so many new things already.

I met a gaoler named Sage, that was pretty cool. I never really went to the Ancients' lair while at home so it was kind of a new experience for me. Their scribe, Minnow let me borrow some scrolls too, such interesting stories! So different from the ones back home which I've read over and over again already.

Papaya was really nice too, she's the cook. That's another perk of making a stop. Good food. Not that I mind hunting on my own but it's a lot easier to not have to.

Oh right, and I visited the hatchery too. Man those hatchlings took a lot out of me. I can't believe uncle Ego ended up wanting to start a family. Kids are so much work! I sure hope I wasn't that much work when I was little.

That's all for now, I can't wait to get going again soon. Who knows where I'll end up. Look forward to more letters from me.

Love,
Solitude

Pinglist: @SkylarDN9 @Shadowonwater @Lahlepups
(I think I got the pinglist right but please correct me if I misunderstood what you said XP)
New Beginnings

Hi Mom,
I'm writing you a letter, just like you asked. I made it to my first stop. A nice place called the Sunset Cliffs. A lot of nice folks here. A lot of travellers too. They told me stories of their own journeys and it really made me excited to see what's ahead.

Everyone was so friendly it was almost exhausting though, ha. I think my favourite part of this will be the process of going from place to place. It is nice having a safe place to sleep though. Not to mention I'm seeing so many new things already.

I met a gaoler named Sage, that was pretty cool. I never really went to the Ancients' lair while at home so it was kind of a new experience for me. Their scribe, Minnow let me borrow some scrolls too, such interesting stories! So different from the ones back home which I've read over and over again already.

Papaya was really nice too, she's the cook. That's another perk of making a stop. Good food. Not that I mind hunting on my own but it's a lot easier to not have to.

Oh right, and I visited the hatchery too. Man those hatchlings took a lot out of me. I can't believe uncle Ego ended up wanting to start a family. Kids are so much work! I sure hope I wasn't that much work when I was little.

That's all for now, I can't wait to get going again soon. Who knows where I'll end up. Look forward to more letters from me.

Love,
Solitude

(I think I got the pinglist right but please correct me if I misunderstood what you said XP)
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
LohCDcp.png v886aA7.png UYXZLyE.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@coconuthead Are you ready to take Solitude now?
@coconuthead Are you ready to take Solitude now?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@SpiderQueen
I'd be happy to :>
@SpiderQueen
I'd be happy to :>
TlQjbxg.gif
@SpiderQueen8

I’m very interested in this. May I reserve a spot?
@SpiderQueen8

I’m very interested in this. May I reserve a spot?
@Roseatsume for sure!
@Roseatsume for sure!
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Self Discovery

Hi Mom,
This time, I ended up in a small clan known as Cotes. They're mostly gladiators but there were a couple of dragons that were more my speed. I did try some fighting though. Uncle Ego was quite the warrior himself, wasn't he? It's not really my thing, but it is a nice way to let off some steam.

One of the dragons even gave me some armour to wear. Said something about looking fashionable? Anyway, I trained with the main group for the first few days, it was pretty fun.

Then, when I managed to get some time to myself, I found this amazing tower. I didn't really know what it was for at first but there was a telescope at the top. And at night, you could see so many stars and the moon looked so bright. There were a lot of maps too! I tried to memorize some but there was just so much to take in.

I actually spent a night in there by myself. I went back the day before I left too. There were other dragons there that time and they taught me about the stars and the moon and the other planets up in space. It was so cool.

Oh, and I get to keep the armour too, isn't that neat.

Love,
Solitude

Self Discovery

Hi Mom,
This time, I ended up in a small clan known as Cotes. They're mostly gladiators but there were a couple of dragons that were more my speed. I did try some fighting though. Uncle Ego was quite the warrior himself, wasn't he? It's not really my thing, but it is a nice way to let off some steam.

One of the dragons even gave me some armour to wear. Said something about looking fashionable? Anyway, I trained with the main group for the first few days, it was pretty fun.

Then, when I managed to get some time to myself, I found this amazing tower. I didn't really know what it was for at first but there was a telescope at the top. And at night, you could see so many stars and the moon looked so bright. There were a lot of maps too! I tried to memorize some but there was just so much to take in.

I actually spent a night in there by myself. I went back the day before I left too. There were other dragons there that time and they taught me about the stars and the moon and the other planets up in space. It was so cool.

Oh, and I get to keep the armour too, isn't that neat.

Love,
Solitude

ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
Another letter down! @Geekachu are you good to take Solitude now?
Another letter down! @Geekachu are you good to take Solitude now?
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@Spiderqueen8
I'd be happy to take Solitude!
@Spiderqueen8
I'd be happy to take Solitude!
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@DeathPhoenix Sure thing! I'll put you on the list
@DeathPhoenix Sure thing! I'll put you on the list
ca4nyRv.png
YE53boy.png
gzlHZ53.png
DxCICZ1.png
iJZWqi6.png

uPNWHgD.png
KRcB6uC.png
SK9eeYM.png
@SpiderQueen8
I'm a bit busy with work this week, so maybe send Solitude off to the next person? Sorry! Dx
@SpiderQueen8
I'm a bit busy with work this week, so maybe send Solitude off to the next person? Sorry! Dx
I made this signature just for the achievement.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9