TOPIC | Let's perform a ritual because I'm bored
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
We’re going back to purple squirrels, huh? ^^
@DeadEllie
@Kyn
@Sillette
@Vihaffle
@QuillofLimbo
After yeeting the doggo into a circle with a pouch of well-done relatives, hair, and daisies, the ‘good doggo’ chant echoes across the room, growing louder and louder. With each chant, everything becomes more doggo-like, everything is fluffier, and it is not long until you are doggos yourself. Good doggos.

1. Find the nearest tree and climb to the top.
We’re going back to purple squirrels, huh? ^^
@DeadEllie
@Kyn
@Sillette
@Vihaffle
@QuillofLimbo
After yeeting the doggo into a circle with a pouch of well-done relatives, hair, and daisies, the ‘good doggo’ chant echoes across the room, growing louder and louder. With each chant, everything becomes more doggo-like, everything is fluffier, and it is not long until you are doggos yourself. Good doggos.

1. Find the nearest tree and climb to the top.

he/him
+0 FR time
tumblr_orsudyIvEA1v0z12fo2_100.png yHDs58y.pngtumblr_inline_np72trxBTw1qcu3nq_100.png
2. Slowly start chanting the ancient anthem of the tree, moving your arms slowly to the rhythmic pattern of the breeze. Repeat for five minutes or until you begin feeling serious existential dread.
2. Slowly start chanting the ancient anthem of the tree, moving your arms slowly to the rhythmic pattern of the breeze. Repeat for five minutes or until you begin feeling serious existential dread.
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

3. Then grab an acorn from the tree, slap it into the soil and wait for it to become another tree.
3. Then grab an acorn from the tree, slap it into the soil and wait for it to become another tree.
48541933_juO.png
4. Buy some purple dye but accidentally use it on yourself
4. Buy some purple dye but accidentally use it on yourself

blue | +2 FRT
casual love

raffle
pm me to be friends!
xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx
16471.png
5. Sit in new tree, and pluck the topmost leaf, placing it on your forehead.
5. Sit in new tree, and pluck the topmost leaf, placing it on your forehead.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@sprinkless
@quilloflimbo
@kyn
@calyypso
@tweeter101

After climbing on top of the nearest tree, you slowly chant the ancient anthem of that tree, as well as moving your arms to the beat. After repeating, you start feeling dread. You then grab and acorn from that same tree, slap it into the soil, and wait until it becomes another tree. You bought some purple dye, but accidentally used it on yourself. Sit in a new tree, pluck the topmost leaf, and stick it onto your forehead.

1. Eat a small squirrel raw.
@sprinkless
@quilloflimbo
@kyn
@calyypso
@tweeter101

After climbing on top of the nearest tree, you slowly chant the ancient anthem of that tree, as well as moving your arms to the beat. After repeating, you start feeling dread. You then grab and acorn from that same tree, slap it into the soil, and wait until it becomes another tree. You bought some purple dye, but accidentally used it on yourself. Sit in a new tree, pluck the topmost leaf, and stick it onto your forehead.

1. Eat a small squirrel raw.
Hallo
FR time +2
You can call me lovely
;)
2. Submit to the almighty disease mom, yelling like a banchee in the hopes that she listens and isn't busy making her infamous stew
2. Submit to the almighty disease mom, yelling like a banchee in the hopes that she listens and isn't busy making her infamous stew
Untitled2767-20230428214125.pngUntitled2937-20240214232602.png

3. After yelling like so for 5 minutes straight, perform the yee-haw dance repeatedly with your friends until the disease mom is summoned by your persistent annoyance.
3. After yelling like so for 5 minutes straight, perform the yee-haw dance repeatedly with your friends until the disease mom is summoned by your persistent annoyance.

he/him
+0 FR time
tumblr_orsudyIvEA1v0z12fo2_100.png yHDs58y.pngtumblr_inline_np72trxBTw1qcu3nq_100.png
4: put on a cowboy hat and yeet a horse into diseasemomma's soup
4: put on a cowboy hat and yeet a horse into diseasemomma's soup
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
5. Let diseasemomma eat it and then die in it with a very stylish cowboy hat on
5. Let diseasemomma eat it and then die in it with a very stylish cowboy hat on
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11