Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Low Budget Rerun ~ Mafia Discussion[END]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 336 337
Oh! One more thing:
We should sub to the lynch thread.
Oh! One more thing:
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Guys, we are not getting rid of the mod. They can stay.
Guys, we are not getting rid of the mod. They can stay.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
My offense is as real as that cat is [quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-07-12 15:11:49" ] Oh! One more thing: We should sub to the lynch thread. [/quote] I'm one step ahead of you there lol
My offense is as real as that cat is
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-07-12 15:11:49:
Oh! One more thing:
I'm one step ahead of you there lol
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
I agree, keep the mod. I highly doubt the mod is evil and it says in the rules that the mod can change things up a bit sooooo

Y’know, I’d like to avoid a sudden plague ravaging the town?
(Honestly idk if they can do that but let’s play it safe)
I agree, keep the mod. I highly doubt the mod is evil and it says in the rules that the mod can change things up a bit sooooo

Y’know, I’d like to avoid a sudden plague ravaging the town?
(Honestly idk if they can do that but let’s play it safe)
wIa7Sm8.png3ypBj6a.jpgcE39hI3.png
I'd definitely wait on the modlynch to see if he's actually harmful, since killing him could trigger something much more catastrophic.
I'd definitely wait on the modlynch to see if he's actually harmful, since killing him could trigger something much more catastrophic.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
Please tell me one thing, WHY IS THAT EVEN AN OPTION?????
Please tell me one thing, WHY IS THAT EVEN AN OPTION?????

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
I'm sorry I'm very stressed I was fighting the boss in Vah Ruta in breath of the wild and im running out of supplies slowly but surely, and the boss isnt even close to dead, and i can hear the boss theme in the background from the pause menu.
I'm sorry I'm very stressed I was fighting the boss in Vah Ruta in breath of the wild and im running out of supplies slowly but surely, and the boss isnt even close to dead, and i can hear the boss theme in the background from the pause menu.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
@Tweeter101 I mean, it's a b-stard game, that was mentioned at sign-up. It makes the game more fun.
@Tweeter101 I mean, it's a b-stard game, that was mentioned at sign-up. It makes the game more fun.

Black Hainu Collar » radio
» he - they
» fr +2 (cst)
» mirror rights
» zephon (wishlist)
»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
@RadioReprise Yeah, I just don't think it should be an option
I just think it means they're gonna mess with us while the game is going on. And I'm still entirely on edge still. Nobody told me there was a boss.... :^: and I'm bad at the game already.
@RadioReprise Yeah, I just don't think it should be an option
I just think it means they're gonna mess with us while the game is going on. And I'm still entirely on edge still. Nobody told me there was a boss.... :^: and I'm bad at the game already.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
Hi, I’m Pastry! My pronouns are she/her, but I won’t be offended if you use anything else. I’m not subbed, but I’ll check in on this thread whenever I have the time. Just to make sure I don’t accidentally miss anything important, please ping me when you’re talking to me! [rule] I don’t dislike roleclaiming, but I wouldn’t do it without reason either. If I roleclaim during the game, it will be because I have information I can share to help the rest of the town, or if you guys are planning on lynching me and I have to in order to prove my innocence. As for lynching the mod, I don’t want to do that right away if we have any other suspects, since it feels like wasting a vote we could have used on mafia. I’d only vote to lynch Maithax as a placeholder, or if we are nearing the end of the day and we still haven’t got any good options. It wouldn’t really help with scumhunting either, other than allowing you guys to see who is sheeping. [rule] Kind of nitpicking here, but [quote name="@Tweeter101" date="2019-07-12 14:13:41" ] Just realised my ability may attack people [b]of the same group as me[/b]. And a lyric absolutely speaks to me in that regard. I'm kinda scared of using it now. [/quote] Why would you phrase it like that? Wouldn’t it be easier to just say town? I mean, you might not be town, but even being mafia, wouldn’t you still pretend otherwise? (if that makes any sense)
Hi, I’m Pastry! My pronouns are she/her, but I won’t be offended if you use anything else. I’m not subbed, but I’ll check in on this thread whenever I have the time. Just to make sure I don’t accidentally miss anything important, please ping me when you’re talking to me!

I don’t dislike roleclaiming, but I wouldn’t do it without reason either. If I roleclaim during the game, it will be because I have information I can share to help the rest of the town, or if you guys are planning on lynching me and I have to in order to prove my innocence.

As for lynching the mod, I don’t want to do that right away if we have any other suspects, since it feels like wasting a vote we could have used on mafia. I’d only vote to lynch Maithax as a placeholder, or if we are nearing the end of the day and we still haven’t got any good options. It wouldn’t really help with scumhunting either, other than allowing you guys to see who is sheeping.

Kind of nitpicking here, but
@Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-07-12 14:13:41:
Just realised my ability may attack people of the same group as me. And a lyric absolutely speaks to me in that regard. I'm kinda scared of using it now.

Why would you phrase it like that? Wouldn’t it be easier to just say town? I mean, you might not be town, but even being mafia, wouldn’t you still pretend otherwise? (if that makes any sense)
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 336 337