Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Choose Your Egg! 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23
As you look upon the eggs each of them hatch suddenly! @HimikoTheMage Egg 1: The egg hatches and even more stars burst around you, a small starry hatchling looks up at you [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52302181] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523022/52302181_350.png[/img] [/url] @Captorvating Egg 2: This egg hatches and when it does, strange goo oozes out from it, a dragon looks up at you [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52316827] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/523169/52316827_350.png[/img] [/url] All of a sudden the ooze becomes a being, it looks at you, then the dragon, it pushes itself up next to the dragon [item=cheerful residue] [b]You won the familiar! You get to host the next round![/b] @Lynz Egg 3: This egg hatches, you look at it, it's empty? Strange, the hatchling most be around somewhere, the area around you glows with light @Lynz As you look around the area, suddenly something runs into your legs! You look down and see a small dragon, they must have come out of the egg! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52400343] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524004/52400343_350.png[/img] [/url] Hope you all enjoyed! I will get your dragons out to you as soon as possible!
As you look upon the eggs each of them hatch suddenly!

@HimikoTheMage
Egg 1: The egg hatches and even more stars burst around you, a small starry hatchling looks up at you

52302181_350.png

@Captorvating
Egg 2: This egg hatches and when it does, strange goo oozes out from it, a dragon looks up at you

52316827_350.png

All of a sudden the ooze becomes a being, it looks at you, then the dragon, it pushes itself up next to the dragon
Cheerful Residue
You won the familiar! You get to host the next round!

@Lynz
Egg 3: This egg hatches, you look at it, it's empty? Strange, the hatchling most be around somewhere, the area around you glows with light
@Lynz As you look around the area, suddenly something runs into your legs! You look down and see a small dragon, they must have come out of the egg!

52400343_350.png

Hope you all enjoyed! I will get your dragons out to you as soon as possible!
The brisk wind dances around you as you traipse through the leaves and bamboo. You don't know what exactly you're searching for, but as soon as you arrive in the small clearing you know that you've found it. Three eggs rest in the tall grasses, each unique and enticing. EGG #1: The first egg is putting off a very strange glow, almost as if it contains pure sunshine inside. It also has occasional streaks of warm color striping the outside. You set it down quickly as it is almost too hot for you to hold. @/Atavism EGG #2: This egg is very different... it's covered in multi-colored spots and other strange markings, and when you pick it up it drips crystal clear water onto your toes. It's slightly squishy, so you quickly set it down in fear of squeezing whatever is inside. @/Bluwingskitty EGG #3: The third egg is mostly green and blue with seemingly random bursts of color on the shell. It's almost like this egg is made of pure gemstones, it looks so breakable that you don't even dare to touch it. @/PuffinSalt ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Suddenly you hear a slight cracking noise over the sound of the wind, you run forward to claim your hatchling! EGG #1: @Atavism The first egg starts to shake violently, and its glow becomes so bright that you have to cover your eyes for a moment. The egg cracks open and you see that a small Coatl is now standing in its place, it has the same vibrancy of its egg. It immediately runs towards you, eager to join your clan. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52403616] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524037/52403616_350.png[/img] [/url] EGG #2: @Bluwingskitty The second egg starts to wiggle around as if whatever inside it is scratching at the shell in an attempt to get out. Finally, the egg seems to melt away leaving a puddle of water under the small hatchling. Upon looking closer, you notice that the dragon's bright markings resemble those of a koi fish! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52403603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524037/52403603_350.png[/img] [/url] As you approach the dragon, you see that it also has a friend along with it! [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/1968.png[/img] You gently pick them both up and take them back to your clan. [b]You won the familiar! You get to host the next round :D[/b] EGG #3: @PuffinSalt The third egg first develops deep cracks in its gemstone casing before shattering into a million tiny pieces. A small skydancer stands before you and looks up at you cautiously. The baby dragon seems to have a lot of the same characteristics as its beautiful shell! The dragon gingerly walks towards you and follows you back to your lair. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52403659] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524037/52403659_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks for playing, I will send the hatchlings out ASAP! :D
The brisk wind dances around you as you traipse through the leaves and bamboo. You don't know what exactly you're searching for, but as soon as you arrive in the small clearing you know that you've found it. Three eggs rest in the tall grasses, each unique and enticing.

EGG #1: The first egg is putting off a very strange glow, almost as if it contains pure sunshine inside. It also has occasional streaks of warm color striping the outside. You set it down quickly as it is almost too hot for you to hold.
@/Atavism

EGG #2: This egg is very different... it's covered in multi-colored spots and other strange markings, and when you pick it up it drips crystal clear water onto your toes. It's slightly squishy, so you quickly set it down in fear of squeezing whatever is inside.
@/Bluwingskitty

EGG #3: The third egg is mostly green and blue with seemingly random bursts of color on the shell. It's almost like this egg is made of pure gemstones, it looks so breakable that you don't even dare to touch it.
@/PuffinSalt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suddenly you hear a slight cracking noise over the sound of the wind, you run forward to claim your hatchling!

EGG #1: @Atavism
The first egg starts to shake violently, and its glow becomes so bright that you have to cover your eyes for a moment. The egg cracks open and you see that a small Coatl is now standing in its place, it has the same vibrancy of its egg. It immediately runs towards you, eager to join your clan.

52403616_350.png

EGG #2: @Bluwingskitty
The second egg starts to wiggle around as if whatever inside it is scratching at the shell in an attempt to get out. Finally, the egg seems to melt away leaving a puddle of water under the small hatchling. Upon looking closer, you notice that the dragon's bright markings resemble those of a koi fish!

52403603_350.png

As you approach the dragon, you see that it also has a friend along with it!
1968.png
You gently pick them both up and take them back to your clan.
You won the familiar! You get to host the next round :D

EGG #3: @PuffinSalt
The third egg first develops deep cracks in its gemstone casing before shattering into a million tiny pieces. A small skydancer stands before you and looks up at you cautiously. The baby dragon seems to have a lot of the same characteristics as its beautiful shell! The dragon gingerly walks towards you and follows you back to your lair.

52403659_350.png

Thanks for playing, I will send the hatchlings out ASAP! :D
@Captorvating

Egg #2 please!!
@Captorvating

Egg #2 please!!
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@Captorvating

I'll claim the first egg, please~ Thank you!
@Captorvating

I'll claim the first egg, please~ Thank you!
2v32at4.jpg
@Captorvating

Hello hello! I'll claim the third egg! :D
@Captorvating

Hello hello! I'll claim the third egg! :D
I have no idea how I've won two of these on different threads now XD. Hatchlings will be hatching on the 8th! I will send them as soon as they're hatched!!! Egg #1: It's in a bed of soft golden silks, surrounded by golden jewelry and expensive incense. The egg itself is a deep crimson color with hints of gold here and there, the shell looks as though it's made of leather. @DaeDae929 The egg twitches and a small head pushed it's way out. A little Nocturne poked it's head out at you and chirped softly, blinking it's big blue eyes in wonder. (the egg is from nest 2 in my nesting grounds if you want an idea of what the hatchling will look like) [center]-----[/center] Egg #2: The egg is quite small and seems to have flecks of glitter mixed into the swirls of deep blue and purple. It almost looks as though it's a night sky. Around the egg is a nest of gemstones, most of them are deep blues and purples, like the egg itself, though some are white or silver. @TempestDragon A crack splits down the side of the egg quite violently, sending shards of shell flying. A small dragon pushed its way out, chirping loudly. It tottled towards you, flailing its wings to keep balance. (Egg is from nest 3 in my nesting grounds if you'd like to get an idea of what the hatchling will look like) [center]-----[/center] Egg #3: Next to the second egg is the third, sitting in the same nest. It's got a metallic shell with the same swirl of purple and blue, though it lacks the glittering design of its sibling. There seems to be more metal trinkets and jewelry around this egg as well, less purely natural things and more handmade. @TastyPastry The egg shook and a tiny peep could be heard from inside as the shell was broken in one tiny area. A tiny little snout poked out, soft chirping coming from it as the baby dragon slowly pushed the rest of its head into the wide world. It looked around with bright blue eyes, curious of everything. As it looked around, it chirped at a duck-like creature in the corner of the clearing. You win this round!! (The egg is from nest 3 in my nesting grounds, check it out if you wanna get an idea of what the baby will look like) [item=Paddyfowl]
I have no idea how I've won two of these on different threads now XD. Hatchlings will be hatching on the 8th! I will send them as soon as they're hatched!!!

Egg #1: It's in a bed of soft golden silks, surrounded by golden jewelry and expensive incense. The egg itself is a deep crimson color with hints of gold here and there, the shell looks as though it's made of leather.
@DaeDae929
The egg twitches and a small head pushed it's way out. A little Nocturne poked it's head out at you and chirped softly, blinking it's big blue eyes in wonder. (the egg is from nest 2 in my nesting grounds if you want an idea of what the hatchling will look like)

Egg #2: The egg is quite small and seems to have flecks of glitter mixed into the swirls of deep blue and purple. It almost looks as though it's a night sky. Around the egg is a nest of gemstones, most of them are deep blues and purples, like the egg itself, though some are white or silver.
@TempestDragon
A crack splits down the side of the egg quite violently, sending shards of shell flying. A small dragon pushed its way out, chirping loudly. It tottled towards you, flailing its wings to keep balance. (Egg is from nest 3 in my nesting grounds if you'd like to get an idea of what the hatchling will look like)

Egg #3: Next to the second egg is the third, sitting in the same nest. It's got a metallic shell with the same swirl of purple and blue, though it lacks the glittering design of its sibling. There seems to be more metal trinkets and jewelry around this egg as well, less purely natural things and more handmade.
@TastyPastry
The egg shook and a tiny peep could be heard from inside as the shell was broken in one tiny area. A tiny little snout poked out, soft chirping coming from it as the baby dragon slowly pushed the rest of its head into the wide world. It looked around with bright blue eyes, curious of everything. As it looked around, it chirped at a duck-like creature in the corner of the clearing. You win this round!! (The egg is from nest 3 in my nesting grounds, check it out if you wanna get an idea of what the baby will look like)
Paddyfowl
+3 Hours
He/Him/They/Them/It/Its
Always tired, so I apologize if I take forever to respond
@Bluwingskitty
Egg 1 please!
@Bluwingskitty
Egg 1 please!
FR +3
@Bluwingskitty
Egg 3 please!
@Bluwingskitty
Egg 3 please!
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
CLAIMED: Egg #1: This egg is mostly dull and brown like a rock. Tiny stones are encrusted around the bottom of the egg, and a line of glowing glyphs runs across the surface of the shell.

Egg #2: This egg is dappled in shades of autumn, speckles of orange and gold overlapping all across the surface of the shell. It has a faint glow to it, and it lies in a nest of broken marble columns.

CLAIMED: Egg #3: This egg is silver, and slightly translucent. You can faintly see the outline of a wing pressed against the shell, and the pattern upon it reminds you somewhat of a butterfly.
CLAIMED: Egg #1: This egg is mostly dull and brown like a rock. Tiny stones are encrusted around the bottom of the egg, and a line of glowing glyphs runs across the surface of the shell.

Egg #2: This egg is dappled in shades of autumn, speckles of orange and gold overlapping all across the surface of the shell. It has a faint glow to it, and it lies in a nest of broken marble columns.

CLAIMED: Egg #3: This egg is silver, and slightly translucent. You can faintly see the outline of a wing pressed against the shell, and the pattern upon it reminds you somewhat of a butterfly.
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@TastyPastry Egg one please [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@TastyPastry
Egg one please
JPMCT7e.gif
+19FR time // New Zealand 2SMMpq3.gif
Constantly chasing potential breeding projects,
and pretty shiny things to add to my lair
2EUc3Li.gifWishlist2EUc3Li.gif
o0tyx2r.png
YSqtekc.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23