Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84
66 ~ Somehow open a portal to another dimension with your prayers

OH NO I FORGOT THE OTHER ONE

so here's a replacement

67 ~ Reenact a bunch of R/EntitledParents, R/ChoosingBeggars, R/IDontWorkHereLady, or R/MaliciousCompliance stories
66 ~ Somehow open a portal to another dimension with your prayers

OH NO I FORGOT THE OTHER ONE

so here's a replacement

67 ~ Reenact a bunch of R/EntitledParents, R/ChoosingBeggars, R/IDontWorkHereLady, or R/MaliciousCompliance stories
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
"Reenact a bunch of R/EntitledParents, R/ChoosingBeggars, R/IDontWorkHereLady, or R/MaliciousCompliance stories" @Swagolor i watch those all the time *shivers*

"Reenact a bunch of R/EntitledParents, R/ChoosingBeggars, R/IDontWorkHereLady, or R/MaliciousCompliance stories" @Swagolor i watch those all the time *shivers*

aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
@Lynz
hehe i listen to them/watch them all the time
R/EntitledParents is one of my favorites
@Lynz
hehe i listen to them/watch them all the time
R/EntitledParents is one of my favorites
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
same @Swagolor
same @Swagolor
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
okay back to walmart shenanigans
okay back to walmart shenanigans
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
oop. ye.

68. scream about how much you love thin mint cookies at every person
oop. ye.

68. scream about how much you love thin mint cookies at every person
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
69. Sing the banana song in the middle of the store then proceed to stomp on all the bananas available
69. Sing the banana song in the middle of the store then proceed to stomp on all the bananas available
Untitled1_20230605150553.png
guess what there's a girl scout in this thread

70 ~ Screech "REFLECT ON YOUR SUCCES AND MAKE NEXT COOKIE SEASON AS GREAT AS THIS ONE!" while chucking girl scout cookie boxes at people

and i remembered that other one

71 ~ VUN JAMBLASTED! (Very angry)
guess what there's a girl scout in this thread

70 ~ Screech "REFLECT ON YOUR SUCCES AND MAKE NEXT COOKIE SEASON AS GREAT AS THIS ONE!" while chucking girl scout cookie boxes at people

and i remembered that other one

71 ~ VUN JAMBLASTED! (Very angry)
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
72. Have a buddy push you around in a shopping cart while you screech "THE BRITISH ARE COMING" over and over
72. Have a buddy push you around in a shopping cart while you screech "THE BRITISH ARE COMING" over and over
LRphJMG.png
73. Yeet yourself into a pillow pit (Those racks that have a bunch of pillows shoved in there, you reach in to get one) and refuse to get out, screaming “MOM TOLD ME I COULDDD”
73. Yeet yourself into a pillow pit (Those racks that have a bunch of pillows shoved in there, you reach in to get one) and refuse to get out, screaming “MOM TOLD ME I COULDDD”
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 83 84