Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84
58.Attempt to place everything you see in your cart,including the cashier.
58.Attempt to place everything you see in your cart,including the cashier.
Tap here:t6LfK.gifeO2Hc.gifGCwXk.gifGxhoY.gif
Novadin.png
img]http://i.imgur.com/407Ohsj.png[/img]In order to fly,you must learn to fall.
58 ~ When it's March 16, screech "HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREE-MAGE-SISTERS, CANT BELIEVE YOU MANAGED TO SURVIVE ANOTHER YEAR" and slap people with copies of Kirby Star Allies

59 ~ Do something similar to #58, but instead it's on June 10, and you yell "IT'S SUSIE'S BIRTHDAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and give people concussions/injuries using Kirby Planet Robobot game cases
58 ~ When it's March 16, screech "HAPPY BIRTHDAY THREE-MAGE-SISTERS, CANT BELIEVE YOU MANAGED TO SURVIVE ANOTHER YEAR" and slap people with copies of Kirby Star Allies

59 ~ Do something similar to #58, but instead it's on June 10, and you yell "IT'S SUSIE'S BIRTHDAY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and give people concussions/injuries using Kirby Planet Robobot game cases
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
60. demand that they show you who ted is from ted talk
60. demand that they show you who ted is from ted talk
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
Featherback Pelt Sandstone
61 ~ Reenact Kurzgesagt's Dyson Sphere video, but in the store. A lamp is the sun, the aisles are mercury. Attempt to take stuff from the aisles and put it into orbit around the lamp.
61 ~ Reenact Kurzgesagt's Dyson Sphere video, but in the store. A lamp is the sun, the aisles are mercury. Attempt to take stuff from the aisles and put it into orbit around the lamp.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
62. attempt to ban all people who wear grey from entering the store
62. attempt to ban all people who wear grey from entering the store
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png

63. kick yourself out then cry outside as to why they wont allow you in

63. kick yourself out then cry outside as to why they wont allow you in
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
64. throw birds at people
64. throw birds at people
y2suo.jpg[RHEA]tumblr_peawaiiTpi1sbxtq7o2_250.png[/img]
65. have ur pet snake with you and let it in an empty tank and carry it out of the store in the tank
65. have ur pet snake with you and let it in an empty tank and carry it out of the store in the tank
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
@buggy101 @lynz
I already deleted the other ones
now i feel sad
*cri*
@buggy101 @lynz
I already deleted the other ones
now i feel sad
*cri*
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
@Swagolor

and i oo-

;-;
@Swagolor

and i oo-

;-;
aW48MUW.pngpZJYyk4.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 83 84