Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 1000 Ways To Get Kicked Out of Walmart
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84
19. Follow the asset protection guy while he follows shoplifters and loudly ask him if he's caught anyone stealing yet.
19. Follow the asset protection guy while he follows shoplifters and loudly ask him if he's caught anyone stealing yet.
youtriedstar.png
20. Set up a fighting ring - not in the back, but in plain sight. Right in the middle of the aisles.
20. Set up a fighting ring - not in the back, but in plain sight. Right in the middle of the aisles.
BcRJQQl.png
21. Ride your horse in **shopping time!**
21. Ride your horse in **shopping time!**
yellow_flower_aes.png yellow_lemon_aes.png yellow_lightning_aes.png
22. Go in the summer time and let up a tiny plant shop at the front and sell normal plants but coat them in random scents you found in the store and call them "Walarts".
22. Go in the summer time and let up a tiny plant shop at the front and sell normal plants but coat them in random scents you found in the store and call them "Walarts".
lightflower.pngY5ud9He.pngtumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gif3oq1hqz.pnglightflower.png
23. Scream at the top of your lungs about how X ruined your favourite show, and throw figurines of said show's characters at the walls hard enough to break them.

23. Scream at the top of your lungs about how X ruined your favourite show, and throw figurines of said show's characters at the walls hard enough to break them.

frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
24: Tie a shopping cart to a horse and have it take you around the store. Bonus points if you let the horse wreck havoc on the produce section.
24: Tie a shopping cart to a horse and have it take you around the store. Bonus points if you let the horse wreck havoc on the produce section.
giphy.gif
25: Bring about fifty Kirbies into the store and have them inhale a lot of stuff. Bonus points if they inhale people.
26: Destroy all the computers while insulting Star Dream. All of the computers. And the 3DSes too, if you want. Just destroy them.
27: Walk in normally while wearing an inlatable dinosaur or flamingo costume. Proceed to run around making screeching noises. Throw croutons at people.
25: Bring about fifty Kirbies into the store and have them inhale a lot of stuff. Bonus points if they inhale people.
26: Destroy all the computers while insulting Star Dream. All of the computers. And the 3DSes too, if you want. Just destroy them.
27: Walk in normally while wearing an inlatable dinosaur or flamingo costume. Proceed to run around making screeching noises. Throw croutons at people.
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
28: Dress up as Pepsiman and destroy all the Coca-Cola. The next day do the same but with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear and Pepsi. Repeat until arrested.
28: Dress up as Pepsiman and destroy all the Coca-Cola. The next day do the same but with the Coca-Cola Polar Bear and Pepsi. Repeat until arrested.
tumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o2_100.png

>--(He/Him)-->
9.png295.png168.png9.png
My username is a dumb reference.

Where did I even get the idea to use it?
tumblr_p51ctjgepA1vamgqko8_100.png
29: Unleash the plague in the store!
29: Unleash the plague in the store!
giphy.gif
30:
Blast kirby theme earrape in the speakers
30:
Blast kirby theme earrape in the speakers
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 83 84