Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | WttS Discussion ~ D5
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 120 121
Hello @EmbertheSkywing! Welcome! Feel free to ask me if you have any questions about what's happened so far!
Hello @EmbertheSkywing! Welcome! Feel free to ask me if you have any questions about what's happened so far!
Hello, you can call me Ember. I use female pronouns and am 2 hours ahead of FR time.

Anyway, I have a few theories about why the night kill failed:

- Maf was roleblocked by a normal player.
- Maithax's passive blocked maf, which would mean at least one of the mafia voted for them.
- Sýna was protected by a passive or another player
Hello, you can call me Ember. I use female pronouns and am 2 hours ahead of FR time.

Anyway, I have a few theories about why the night kill failed:

- Maf was roleblocked by a normal player.
- Maithax's passive blocked maf, which would mean at least one of the mafia voted for them.
- Sýna was protected by a passive or another player
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Hi Ember!

I don't think Mai is a threat anymore and just here in flavor??

and it is said that a wincon has been achieved so @Maithax you evil mod were you planning to get lynched all along because your wincon was to be lynched?
-sends you knives-

Peaceful Vengeance is hopefully peaceful and doesn't make anyone die qwq
Hi Ember!

I don't think Mai is a threat anymore and just here in flavor??

and it is said that a wincon has been achieved so @Maithax you evil mod were you planning to get lynched all along because your wincon was to be lynched?
-sends you knives-

Peaceful Vengeance is hopefully peaceful and doesn't make anyone die qwq
jghAv2V.png
@HimikoTheMage @Kay13 Thanks! :)
@HimikoTheMage @Kay13 Thanks! :)
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
[quote]- Maithax's passive blocked maf, which would mean at least one of the mafia voted for them.[/quote] That's actually genius... Hm. So if this were to be true then we need to keep a closer eye on who all voted the mod...
Quote:

That's actually genius... Hm. So if this were to be true then we need to keep a closer eye on who all voted the mod...
sf13Wmt.png
Hey @StormDreamer. Newbie question here. What's a wincon?
Hey @StormDreamer. Newbie question here. What's a wincon?
@StormDreamer
Yeah, my character is just here for flavour stuff now. As I said, I need someone to be the host of the contest and why would I bother creating a new character when mine is still, in the game world, alive? I mean, in the game world, lynching is just being kicked out of the competition so they don't technically die.

Perhaps
@StormDreamer
Yeah, my character is just here for flavour stuff now. As I said, I need someone to be the host of the contest and why would I bother creating a new character when mine is still, in the game world, alive? I mean, in the game world, lynching is just being kicked out of the competition so they don't technically die.

Perhaps
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Kay13 Wincon is short for win condition. For town, it'd be to eliminate all the mafia; for mafia, it'd be to outnumber town; for neutrals/third party, they will have their own win condition (such as having the mod be lynched, surviving to the end of the game etc) :3
@Kay13 Wincon is short for win condition. For town, it'd be to eliminate all the mafia; for mafia, it'd be to outnumber town; for neutrals/third party, they will have their own win condition (such as having the mod be lynched, surviving to the end of the game etc) :3
jghAv2V.png
So that means there was most likely a 3ps and possibly a mafia who voted for the mod.
So that means there was most likely a 3ps and possibly a mafia who voted for the mod.
[quote name="@Kay13" date="2019-04-26 19:57:32" ] So that means there was most likely a 3ps and possibly a mafia who voted for the mod. [/quote] I don't understand? Why?
@Kay13 wrote on 2019-04-26 19:57:32:
I don't understand? Why?
jghAv2V.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 120 121