Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Survive The Desert - [In Progress]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This will be open for about another 30 minutes then we’ll be starting the game!
This will be open for about another 30 minutes then we’ll be starting the game!
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
I'd like to join with this girl please! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37225805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/372259/37225805_350.png[/img] [/url]
I'd like to join with this girl please!

37225805_350.png
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
--Entries to join below this post will not be accepted.--
--Entries to join below this post will not be accepted.--
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz
Oof I just missed signing up but could you ping me when you start a new game please?
@ribbonz
Oof I just missed signing up but could you ping me when you start a new game please?
“Jealousy. Hate. Greed. Friends, even family members are driven to kill by such ludicrous emotions. Such emotions create fathers who try to kill their own sons to save their own flesh. As long as humans control, as long as humans dictate, as long as humans exist…this madness will never end.”
-Zephiel, Fire Emblem
Elements-Banner2.png
@Scenario

Of course!
@Scenario

Of course!
c4a5xZL.png
@Descending - Your dragon sees a bush of [item=bamboo leaves] in the distance. Would you like to walk to them? @Cloneraid - Your dragon has not yet seen anything yet. Stay put, or continue walking? @mooter - Your dragon approached a [item=boneskitter], and it bit him! Nothing appears to be wrong with your dragon. Your dragon killed the [item=boneskitter], would you like to keep it? [Meters have changed] @zombieshed - Your dragon sees a few [item=dustrunner meerkat] scurrying in the distance, would you like to chase one? @StormEyeTheCat - Your dragon walked towards a [item=spiral aloe] and touched it, it appears to be okay. Would you like to keep it? [Meters have changed] @jamesfitz3 - Your dragon spotted some [item=pine logs] in the distance, would you like to walk towards them? @CHEERI - Your dragon spotted a [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/407.png[/img] in the distance. What do you do? @BirdBrained - Your dragon heard a strange noise coming from the left of him/her. Would you like to investigate further? @SilentWinter91 - Your dragon sees some [item=algaestrider] flying around, try and catch some? @DragonNoodles - Your dragon sees a small piece of paper next to him/her, pick it up? @Missyboo1221 - Your dragon has not yet seen anything yet. Stay put, or continue walking? @MythKat - Your dragon has not yet seen anything yet. Stay put, or continue walking? @Cyberstrike - Your dragon killed a small [item=ermine], keep it for food? [Meters have changed] @CreatorHolly - Your dragon heard a weird echo which seems to be an animal, walk towards the sound? @SprinklesTheCat - Your dragon found some [item=salt] and licked it. Your dragon liked the salt, so he/she takes some. [Meters have changed]
@Descending - Your dragon sees a bush of Bamboo Leaves in the distance. Would you like to walk to them?

@Cloneraid - Your dragon has not yet seen anything yet. Stay put, or continue walking?

@mooter - Your dragon approached a Boneskitter , and it bit him! Nothing appears to be wrong with your dragon. Your dragon killed the Boneskitter , would you like to keep it? [Meters have changed]

@zombieshed - Your dragon sees a few Dustrunner Meerkat scurrying in the distance, would you like to chase one?

@StormEyeTheCat - Your dragon walked towards a Spiral Aloe and touched it, it appears to be okay. Would you like to keep it? [Meters have changed]

@jamesfitz3 - Your dragon spotted some Pine Logs in the distance, would you like to walk towards them?

@CHEERI - Your dragon spotted a 407.png in the distance. What do you do?

@BirdBrained - Your dragon heard a strange noise coming from the left of him/her. Would you like to investigate further?

@SilentWinter91 - Your dragon sees some Algaestrider flying around, try and catch some?

@DragonNoodles - Your dragon sees a small piece of paper next to him/her, pick it up?

@Missyboo1221 - Your dragon has not yet seen anything yet. Stay put, or continue walking?

@MythKat - Your dragon has not yet seen anything yet. Stay put, or continue walking?

@Cyberstrike - Your dragon killed a small Ermine , keep it for food? [Meters have changed]

@CreatorHolly - Your dragon heard a weird echo which seems to be an animal, walk towards the sound?

@SprinklesTheCat - Your dragon found some Salt and licked it. Your dragon liked the salt, so he/she takes some. [Meters have changed]
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz
Do I post here? If so I say keep walking
@ribbonz
Do I post here? If so I say keep walking
7568.png
- FR Time +3
- She/Her
@ribbonz walk towards the sound
@ribbonz walk towards the sound
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
@ribbonz Vex, rather pleased that she's already made a kill in this wasteland, stows it away. Food is valuable, and when you find it, it's best to take it for yourself.
@ribbonz Vex, rather pleased that she's already made a kill in this wasteland, stows it away. Food is valuable, and when you find it, it's best to take it for yourself.
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
@ribbonz

Try to catch some of the Algaestriders.
@ribbonz

Try to catch some of the Algaestriders.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10