Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Survive The Desert - [In Progress]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][b]Every dragon's meter has changed.[/b] @jamesfitz - Your dragon walks towards the tree and sees some fallen leaves, do you do anything with the leaves? @Birdbrained - Your dragon goes towards the sharp stick, what do you do with the stick? @CreatorHolly - Your dragon walks forward and sees some small scurrying objects in the distance, but is unable to identify them. Go to the scurrying objects? @SormEyeTheCat - Your dragon nopes out of the area by running. A few [item=sparkling wasp]s follow behind, but eventually go back to their other [item=sparkling wasp] friends. @MythKat - Your dragon walks towards the water very slowly, arrived, and took a few sips. After that, your dragon passed out in the water. Your dragon is very tired, and once it wakes up it'll be fully rested. For now your dragon is stuck in the puddle of water. In some time the meter will be at 100% and your dragon will be awoken so you can make him/her travel/eat/ect. again. @Cyberstrike - Your dragon sees a sheet in the distance that can protect him/her while resting, check it out? @CHEERI - The shack appears to be empty, your dragon peeks around and finds nothing but [item=two-toned brown beetle] walking around. Do you catch some? @SilentWinter91 - Your dragon walks forward some more and hears a rather strange noise coming from the left of him/her. Check it out? @mooter - Your dragon continues walking and sees nothing in sight. Left or right? @Missyboo1221 - Your dragon follows the noises and sees a small [item=fenfisher flattail] drowning in quicksand, what do you do? @SprinklesTheCat - Your dragon drinks water and goes in a search for a safe, good place to rest. Do you go left or right? @zombieshed - (Pick up here, you're not eliminated), Your dragon is walking straight and sees some shadows to the right, check them out? @DragonNoodles - Your dragon runs around frantically in search of more paper to consume. He/she gets tired and annoyed that she/he cannot find any more paper, that sucks! Do you go to sleep or look for more paper? @Descending - In the bush your dragon finds a very angry [item=glowing pocket mouse] living inside with it's babies. It scratches your dragon and your dragon takes a few steps back. Do you try and collect some of the [item=bamboo leaves] for later?[/center]
Every dragon's meter has changed.

@jamesfitz - Your dragon walks towards the tree and sees some fallen leaves, do you do anything with the leaves?

@Birdbrained - Your dragon goes towards the sharp stick, what do you do with the stick?

@CreatorHolly - Your dragon walks forward and sees some small scurrying objects in the distance, but is unable to identify them. Go to the scurrying objects?

@SormEyeTheCat - Your dragon nopes out of the area by running. A few Sparkling Wasp s follow behind, but eventually go back to their other Sparkling Wasp friends.

@MythKat - Your dragon walks towards the water very slowly, arrived, and took a few sips. After that, your dragon passed out in the water. Your dragon is very tired, and once it wakes up it'll be fully rested. For now your dragon is stuck in the puddle of water. In some time the meter will be at 100% and your dragon will be awoken so you can make him/her travel/eat/ect. again.

@Cyberstrike - Your dragon sees a sheet in the distance that can protect him/her while resting, check it out?

@CHEERI - The shack appears to be empty, your dragon peeks around and finds nothing but walking around. Do you catch some?

@SilentWinter91 - Your dragon walks forward some more and hears a rather strange noise coming from the left of him/her. Check it out?

@mooter - Your dragon continues walking and sees nothing in sight. Left or right?

@Missyboo1221 - Your dragon follows the noises and sees a small Fenfisher Flattail drowning in quicksand, what do you do?

@SprinklesTheCat - Your dragon drinks water and goes in a search for a safe, good place to rest. Do you go left or right?

@zombieshed - (Pick up here, you're not eliminated), Your dragon is walking straight and sees some shadows to the right, check them out?

@DragonNoodles - Your dragon runs around frantically in search of more paper to consume. He/she gets tired and annoyed that she/he cannot find any more paper, that sucks! Do you go to sleep or look for more paper?

@Descending - In the bush your dragon finds a very angry Glowing Pocket Mouse living inside with it's babies. It scratches your dragon and your dragon takes a few steps back. Do you try and collect some of the Bamboo Leaves for later?
CFFUclk.png ---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
---•----•----•----•----•----•----•----•---•----•---
{100 Generations Challenge}
c4a5xZL.png
@ribbonz oh my gos h help the baby
@ribbonz oh my gos h help the baby

GTLvwIY.png

spacer text - I prefer equals signs
Missy - 32/Married
7hj4RQm.png Christian 7hj4RQm.png

Vaporwave freak

92WYpCW.png
@ribbonz Left please
@ribbonz Left please
Moot || he/him || Fr +3
TCSBN79.png
@ribbonz Ouch! It's tempting to grab some leaves, but he decides to leave the mouse and her babies alone.
@ribbonz Ouch! It's tempting to grab some leaves, but he decides to leave the mouse and her babies alone.
@ribbonz
This is just amazing my gosh.
> After a long search for paper Darunia (You can use he/him) gives up and looks for a shady place to take a rest.
@ribbonz
This is just amazing my gosh.
> After a long search for paper Darunia (You can use he/him) gives up and looks for a shady place to take a rest.
@ribbonz

He checks out the strange noise.
@ribbonz

He checks out the strange noise.
@ribbonz Right os always right so she goes right!
@ribbonz Right os always right so she goes right!
2lwv2f.gif Invisible Spacing text to push tree image to the right..
Sprinkles|They/Them|HoO/PJO lover|Starkid obsessed|Wishlist
@ribbonz A sheet? That's odd. But if it can offer some protection, it's worth investigating!
@ribbonz A sheet? That's odd. But if it can offer some protection, it's worth investigating!
0qSbXzX.pngzinth_100_by_dragonnmr_d9d593u.gif
Yeah, he’d catch some to eat.
Yeah, he’d catch some to eat.
Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer avery .
1+ fr time
he / him
@ribbonz he goes to the scurrying objects
@ribbonz he goes to the scurrying objects
tumblr_oqb77mzwgv1tes27xo1_250.png47553_5c5b3bfa8a096bc3_I.gif57937_7b3d40124ad4a22d_I.gifdcaxhzs-1b02a1d8-7970-40c7-a7e7-d2c9aad1e938.gif67860_571e6c6360da3087_I.gif46504_ed14e8aee05bf109_I.gifFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngMWJhT4K.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10