sy6UFIv.png
E3nmoMt.png
J7D1quC.png
YMPbu9R.png
wZRY6Cl.gif 3a12fd70-a45a-45bb-93c0-0a24c3ae9dd2.jpg
D
D
83384180.png 83356332.png

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons @Qubil @mitcx @Majroa @ShinyDecidueye @SolarManta @QweemOfChaos @Crumbleless @Ketchalin @Jaderannosaurus

Items:Common Unfinished Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor, Arcane Crystal, 100t
- A

You test your luck and ask about the other dragons she was with. She hesitates on answering before taking a deep breath and starting to speak.
There used to be...other dragons that worked with me. I'm part Snapper and part Wildclaw, a...and w...well...we have a strong sense of f...family...
So thats what breed she is. You have never heard of a 'Snapperclaw' before, and you definitely haven't seen one.
W...we kept away from the corruption for a l...long time...but recently....it came back...and...
She's trying not to start crying again. You nod- it becomes apparent that she lost her work partners after they succumbed to the corruption that had been running across the land. The fact that they kept away for a while makes you think though- the dragons in the city seem to have been fine for a while, and you saw one of them become corrupted right in front of your eyes.

Is it getting worse?
A) Ask what she knows about the corruption.

B) Ask what she knows about the area.

C) Ask what she was singing.

@Jheyda @KingMoriarty @RuneGlow @Frionivalis @howyun @mynameisgoliath @Zaviei @Sparkbreeze @Nardaviel @opalqueen @Heart @mysticSpaghetti @misc20 @Continlula @SmolSnek @Veritable @BlazingSkyDragon @Dystopyx @mukuroikusabas @clementine2017 @Soapwort @huskimoon02 @Kaidi @Stanzascale @RiversideWren @magicrystal1123 @OasisOfDragons @Qubil @mitcx @Majroa @ShinyDecidueye @SolarManta @QweemOfChaos @Crumbleless @Ketchalin @Jaderannosaurus

Items:Common Unfinished Map, Classic Sword, Cane's Helmet, Classic Tail Armor, Arcane Crystal, 100t
- A

You test your luck and ask about the other dragons she was with. She hesitates on answering before taking a deep breath and starting to speak.
There used to be...other dragons that worked with me. I'm part Snapper and part Wildclaw, a...and w...well...we have a strong sense of f...family...
So thats what breed she is. You have never heard of a 'Snapperclaw' before, and you definitely haven't seen one.
W...we kept away from the corruption for a l...long time...but recently....it came back...and...
She's trying not to start crying again. You nod- it becomes apparent that she lost her work partners after they succumbed to the corruption that had been running across the land. The fact that they kept away for a while makes you think though- the dragons in the city seem to have been fine for a while, and you saw one of them become corrupted right in front of your eyes.

Is it getting worse?
A) Ask what she knows about the corruption.

B) Ask what she knows about the area.

C) Ask what she was singing.
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
How about d? We give her a hug and then ask about the corruption
How about d? We give her a hug and then ask about the corruption
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
Maybe A but only after giving her another hug??? I feel a bit bad for voting to ask yet another traumatic question rip but she might have important info
Maybe A but only after giving her another hug??? I feel a bit bad for voting to ask yet another traumatic question rip but she might have important info
FD1rkPC.png
A
A
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them
+0 FR Time
hY0Kj.gif8xFJB.gifAl1Re.gifPYVw1.gifN57yf.gif9n5DQ.gifiwuOp.gif
@Ketchalin

Since there's no D this time around I'm guessing you mean A?
@Ketchalin

Since there's no D this time around I'm guessing you mean A?
@Bronzewing

Yeah, basically. Would rather give her a hug though.
@Bronzewing

Yeah, basically. Would rather give her a hug though.
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
@Ketchalin

If you go back in the thread giving her a hug was the last choice! If you saw that then sorry for telling you again~

We can definitely hug her again this time around too. She won't mind.
@Ketchalin

If you go back in the thread giving her a hug was the last choice! If you saw that then sorry for telling you again~

We can definitely hug her again this time around too. She won't mind.
A
A
1 2 ... 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71