Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | 100k give and get----NO WISHLISTS
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104
[center]@Lovelock [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/69536070][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/695361/69536070_350.png[/img][/url] You are walking through the forest when you come across a dragon behind a large tree who seems rather frantic and dragging a large cart behind him. "YOU!" The dragon yells in a hushed voice. " how would you like some free stuff? You see I found this large Cache Of Treasure while exploring a cave and I think I may have taken a little more than I can carry.. I would really like to make it home before night falls and the bandits come out and steal all my hard eared treasure.. You look like you can carry a lot.. So Here take these so I can move a little faster!" The dragon pulls out some items from his cart making it much less heavy and pushes them toward you. [item=gilded decorative chest]x2 [item=Skin: first memories][item=Powered Implants][item=Ambush] [size=2](30+30+20+30+15)[/size] "If you don't want to keep these items, sell em! thats what Imma do with my treasure. And Don't Dilly Dally on your way home, bandits are all around this area at night and Id hate to have them steal your items" The Dragon begins to push the cart and signs with relief as the cart is much easier to push through the leaves and dirt. He give you a wave and wards argain about the bandits before he begins to breakout in a jog with his cart heading to the plague realm.[/center]
@Lovelock
69536070_350.png

You are walking through the forest when you come across a dragon behind a large tree who seems rather frantic and dragging a large cart behind him.

"YOU!" The dragon yells in a hushed voice.
" how would you like some free stuff? You see I found this large Cache Of Treasure while exploring a cave and I think I may have taken a little more than I can carry..
I would really like to make it home before night falls and the bandits come out and steal all my hard eared treasure.. You look like you can carry a lot.. So Here take these so I can move a little faster!"

The dragon pulls out some items from his cart making it much less heavy and pushes them toward you.

Gilded Decorative Chest x2 Skin: first memories Powered Implants Ambush
(30+30+20+30+15)
"If you don't want to keep these items, sell em! thats what Imma do with my treasure. And Don't Dilly Dally on your way home, bandits are all around this area at night and Id hate to have them steal your items"

The Dragon begins to push the cart and signs with relief as the cart is much easier to push through the leaves and dirt. He give you a wave and wards argain about the bandits before he begins to breakout in a jog with his cart heading to the plague realm.
09df90b8c7256023cf41d561ed314056cb2a6d86r1-480-265_128.gif
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

Click Here And Sell Me Your Dragons
Wishlist1= Wishlist Troglodyte= Lineage Page
Left= RedGuy Right= Adopt Showcase

CHUW47C.png
[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][size=2]Bumping Since Its Been A Week[/size][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
Bumping Since Its Been A Week
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

CHUW47C.png
[center][emoji=music notes size=1] A [gamedb item=16911] walked to @TheAlmightySei 's lair and he asked the derg running the lair: "Hey! (Bum bum bum) Wanna buy a scene?" [emoji=music notes size=1][/center]
A Roc walked to @TheAlmightySei 's lair
and he asked the derg running the lair:
"Hey! (Bum bum bum) Wanna buy a scene?"
A blue arcane spiral dragon lying on her side. On her tail she is holding a small flag of Finland and on her hands she is holding a pale wooden sign with text "Pardon me, my English is awful" written on it.
@finlandia you bump into an elderly merchant on your way through the marketplace, he turns and hands you these items. He’s moving shop and he has no use for them anymore [item= corroding mandible helmet](49g/60kt) [item=wild banner](59g/80kt)
@finlandia you bump into an elderly merchant on your way through the marketplace, he turns and hands you these items. He’s moving shop and he has no use for them anymore

Corroding Mandible Helmet (49g/60kt) Wild Banner (59g/80kt)
[center] @Randomghost [size=2] You wake up to the sound of knocking on your door and with tired eyes you make your way to check to see who it could be. You don't remember much of last night, you were up so late watching late night tv you don't even remember falling asleep at 5am. When you open the door you see 3 large crates with the words "as seen on TV" on their labels. "Oh No.." you say out loud to yourself as you remember switching the TV to the infomercial channel when you knew darn well you cant control your impulse buying so late at night.. "Well Might as well see what i ordered" you say as you drag them inside. [item= gilded decorative chest] x3 On your way back inside you notice your Lilies in bloom and decide to pick one for your dining table centerpiece. [item= Heatherbed Lily] Chests = 30g / 34kt Ea Lily = 10g / 14kt Total = 100g /115kt[/center]
@Randomghost
You wake up to the sound of knocking on your door and with tired eyes you make your way to check to see who it could be. You don't remember much of last night, you were up so late watching late night tv you don't even remember falling asleep at 5am.

When you open the door you see 3 large crates with the words "as seen on TV" on their labels.

"Oh No.." you say out loud to yourself as you remember switching the TV to the infomercial channel when you knew darn well you cant control your impulse buying so late at night..

"Well Might as well see what i ordered" you say as you drag them inside.

Gilded Decorative Chest x3

On your way back inside you notice your Lilies in bloom and decide to pick one for your dining table centerpiece.

Heatherbed Lily

Chests = 30g / 34kt Ea
Lily = 10g / 14kt
Total = 100g /115kt
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

CHUW47C.png
[center][size=2] Bumping since it's been a while. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

Bumping since it's been a while.
BLSc7JM.png
ciurGcg.png44mkmoN.png

CHUW47C.png
[center] @TheAlmightySei [size=4] [font=bookantique] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/87883235][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/878833/87883235_350.png[/img][/url] [i]Creaaak...[/i] [i]Ah-choo![/i] A cloud of dust flies into your face, momentarily blocking your view. As you wave away the murk, you realize that the 'dust' isn't actually dust, but is a bunch of grey floof from a teeny-tiny rabbit, surrounded by a large pile of multicolored books. [i]I...suppose I just borrow a book. Maybe - [/i] "[b][color=#24415e]Welcome to my library, and - wait -[/color][/b]" A small Fae, just a bit larger than the rabbit, emerged from the pile, glasses askew. She squints at you, frills fluttering slightly. "[b][color=#24415e]You...are not supposed to be here! I'm organizing my books! [i]Those kids, messing up my library...[/i][/color][/b]" The Fae, which you assume to be the librarian, devolves into angry muttering about 'those kids'. "[b]So...um...[/b]" You cough, bits of fluff still stuck in your throat, "[b]I can't borrow a book?[/b]" She frowns. "[b][color=#24415e]Well, I don't know anything about burrows and hooks, but you can take some old trinkets I found in the back. Now, where was I?[/b][/color]" Before you can protest, she hurriedly hands you a box stuffed full of a random assortment of old, vintage items. [/font][/size] [item=Darksteel Glasses][item=Heraldic Tail Tatters][item=Dusty Sage Shawl][item=tarnished steel belt][item=shabby monocle] 10kt + 85g + 16kt + 2kt + 6kt [/center]
@TheAlmightySei

87883235_350.png

Creaaak...
Ah-choo!
A cloud of dust flies into your face, momentarily blocking your view. As you wave away the murk, you realize that the 'dust' isn't actually dust, but is a bunch of grey floof from a teeny-tiny rabbit, surrounded by a large pile of multicolored books.
I...suppose I just borrow a book. Maybe -
"Welcome to my library, and - wait -" A small Fae, just a bit larger than the rabbit, emerged from the pile, glasses askew. She squints at you, frills fluttering slightly. "You...are not supposed to be here! I'm organizing my books! Those kids, messing up my library..." The Fae, which you assume to be the librarian, devolves into angry muttering about 'those kids'.
"So...um..." You cough, bits of fluff still stuck in your throat, "I can't borrow a book?"
She frowns. "Well, I don't know anything about burrows and hooks, but you can take some old trinkets I found in the back. Now, where was I?"
Before you can protest, she hurriedly hands you a box stuffed full of a random assortment of old, vintage items.

Darksteel Glasses Heraldic Tail Tatters Dusty Sage Shawl Tarnished Steel Belt Shabby Monocle
10kt + 85g + 16kt + 2kt + 6kt
-
New-Piskel-9-1.pngNew-Piskel-2.gifNew-Piskel-7.pngNew-Piskel-1.pngNew-Piskel-5.pngNew-Piskel-1-1.pngNew-Piskel.pngNew-Piskel-2.pngNew-Piskel-4.pngNew-Piskel-3.pngNew-Piskel.gif
New-Piskel-4-1.png
@skylarki [center] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/48033282][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/480333/48033282_350.png[/img][/url] [font=times new roman] walking along the snow covered path, you realize you have not seen another creature for several turns. the birds had stopped chirping, and the only sound was the gentle noise of the snow crunching beneath your paws. you slowly pad forward, wondering for a moment if you somehow got lost, and come to a stop, claws shaking from the cold as you take out your map. glancing over the pages, you frown slightly. the territory surrounding you doesn't look similar to what is shown on the map. flipping the page, you are unaware of something approaching you. the dragon slowly creeps up behind you. you are too focused on the map to pay much attention to your surroundings, the others footsteps are nonexistent. suddenly, you feel a sharp claw tap your shoulder. flinching, you turn around, spooked. a wildclaw stands before you, watching you with curiosity. he flashes you a toothy smile. "you should really get out of the forest." his voice has a near warning tone to it, with fear behind his words. looking back at your map, you don't get a chance to reply, as you look up and the other is gone. in the dragons place are several items: [item=fire aura](69g lah) [item=vista: castle siege](19g lah) [item=autumn breeze](35g lah) [/center]
@skylarki
48033282_350.png

walking along the snow covered path, you realize you have not seen another creature for several turns. the birds had stopped chirping, and the only sound was the gentle noise of the snow crunching beneath your paws. you slowly pad forward, wondering for a moment if you somehow got lost, and come to a stop, claws shaking from the cold as you take out your map.

glancing over the pages, you frown slightly. the territory surrounding you doesn't look similar to what is shown on the map. flipping the page, you are unaware of something approaching you. the dragon slowly creeps up behind you. you are too focused on the map to pay much attention to your surroundings, the others footsteps are nonexistent.

suddenly, you feel a sharp claw tap your shoulder. flinching, you turn around, spooked. a wildclaw stands before you, watching you with curiosity. he flashes you a toothy smile. "you should really get out of the forest." his voice has a near warning tone to it, with fear behind his words. looking back at your map, you don't get a chance to reply, as you look up and the other is gone.

in the dragons place are several items:
Fire Aura (69g lah) Vista: Castle Siege (19g lah) Autumn Breeze (35g lah)

0cfcb1b2.gif ajax :3 it/he
@moat [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89991202][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/899913/89991202_350.png[/img][/url] You're patiently waiting for your train. Dragon of all sorts and sizes are waiting about, ranging from a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67591264]grumbling fae[/url] furiously scribbling away at some books, to a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76327191]nervous skydancer[/url] gripping a tray of tea like it's her only lifeline here, to a [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/45254915]rot-scented imperial[/url] that seems mildly uncomfortable to be here. The train in the distance gets closer and closer when one of the wheels suddenly and inexplicably catch on fire. You look around and while some raise an eyebrow, hardly anyone seems surprised by this new development. "Is this your first time here?" A voice asks behind you and you whip around to find a young pearlcatcher holding all sorts of drawings. "Hello. There's nothing to worry about, I think [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86238668]the[/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86238669]twins[/url] just pranked the wrong person. Or maybe [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84736251]Ms. Spruce[/url] wanted to test a theory on the stars. Or [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86992228]Dante's[/url] visiting. Not sure." You're just about to ask her what she meant by that when suddenly, you're handed two skins with a snake familiar sandwiched in-between. "Here," she says with a firm tone, "Consider this a welcome gift as a first-timer. Good luck with the trip. Name's Club" The train finally comes over, opening it's doors to the public. Dragons begin flood the doors, and the pearlcatcher (was Club her name?) gets lost within the crowd. Your newly acquired familiar wiggles between the skins, and you're left mourning for whatever sanity you're about to lose as you're swept up with the crowd as well. [size=4][b]Congrats on surviving your trip! You've acquired:[/size][/b] [skin=12542] [item=Marigold of Rot] [skin=51876] 80g + 30g + 22g = 132g [/center]
@moat
89991202_350.png

You're patiently waiting for your train. Dragon of all sorts and sizes are waiting about, ranging from a grumbling fae furiously scribbling away at some books, to a nervous skydancer gripping a tray of tea like it's her only lifeline here, to a rot-scented imperial that seems mildly uncomfortable to be here.

The train in the distance gets closer and closer when one of the wheels suddenly and inexplicably catch on fire. You look around and while some raise an eyebrow, hardly anyone seems surprised by this new development.

"Is this your first time here?" A voice asks behind you and you whip around to find a young pearlcatcher holding all sorts of drawings. "Hello. There's nothing to worry about, I think the twins just pranked the wrong person. Or maybe Ms. Spruce wanted to test a theory on the stars. Or Dante's visiting. Not sure."

You're just about to ask her what she meant by that when suddenly, you're handed two skins with a snake familiar sandwiched in-between. "Here," she says with a firm tone, "Consider this a welcome gift as a first-timer. Good luck with the trip. Name's Club"

The train finally comes over, opening it's doors to the public. Dragons begin flood the doors, and the pearlcatcher (was Club her name?) gets lost within the crowd. Your newly acquired familiar wiggles between the skins, and you're left mourning for whatever sanity you're about to lose as you're swept up with the crowd as well.

Congrats on surviving your trip! You've acquired:
Marigold of Rot
80g + 30g + 22g = 132g
hbh2RaY.gif
Hello hello!

> Check my skins?
> Or buy sketches for 50kt/g!

z83TkAw.png
[font=times]@UwUwha [center][font=times] Walking around the market you found yourself in, vendors calling out to passersby to buy their wares—wether those wares be food or apparel or any other odd bits and ends. Nothing was catching your eye though, and even though you were sure you had not gone down the same street twice yet you were pretty sure you had seen the same stall multiple times, the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76016114]abberation[/url] attending it eyeing you in an unsettling manner each time. After passing by those aberration again you were just about ready to head on home when the urgent flapping of wings were heard coming your way, a static-like voice calling out. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/75616583][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/756166/75616583.png[/img][/url] “Hey, hey stranger! Delivery here, just for you!” the banescale spoke quickly, unclasping the bag that hung around her neck and out sprung a small guardian hold a glowing blue gem and three birds. “Uh, not sure who the sender is or… if it was ethical for these animals to have been kept in here.” ... “Welp, it’s not in my job description to worry about those things! See you later, or not!” it cackled, and just as quickly as the banescale had approached you did they leave. Now, left with a gem guardian floating next to you and the birds perched on your shoulders it seemed you weren’t leaving the market empty handed anymore. [item=driftwood gem guardian] [item=peace dove] [item=Love's Herald] (92g + 21g + 13g) [/font][/center]
@UwUwha

Walking around the market you found yourself in, vendors calling out to passersby to buy their wares—wether those wares be food or apparel or any other odd bits and ends. Nothing was catching your eye though, and even though you were sure you had not gone down the same street twice yet you were pretty sure you had seen the same stall multiple times, the abberation attending it eyeing you in an unsettling manner each time. After passing by those aberration again you were just about ready to head on home when the urgent flapping of wings were heard coming your way, a static-like voice calling out.

75616583.png

“Hey, hey stranger! Delivery here, just for you!” the banescale spoke quickly, unclasping the bag that hung around her neck and out sprung a small guardian hold a glowing blue gem and three birds. “Uh, not sure who the sender is or… if it was ethical for these animals to have been kept in here.”

“Welp, it’s not in my job description to worry about those things! See you later, or not!” it cackled, and just as quickly as the banescale had approached you did they leave. Now, left with a gem guardian floating next to you and the birds perched on your shoulders it seemed you weren’t leaving the market empty handed anymore.

Driftwood Gem Guardian Peace Dove Love's Herald
(92g + 21g + 13g)
34801.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
1 2 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104