Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 728 729 730 731 732 ... 765 766
@Ketchalin @natsinabucket @Sonderwalk @JellyRaven @Marketplace @strangeflesh @Dawntalon427 @KungFuCutBug @Ozeatetsor @Scorisyn @SunClassic @grow @SunSprite @GayScreeching @BoatBud [emoji=bell size=1]Greetings Game 33 players! [b]Day 0 has commenced![/b] This is time for some chill roleplay before the murders begin. It will usually last around [b]5 days[/b] but it can be extended upon request. During this time, guards and killer PM me your targets! Seer can too but it's optional. [b]Relationships have been rolled![/b] As always, you can ignore these or come up with different ways your dragons know each other. As a reminder, ? x ? above your names means you are siblings. -> ??? under your name means you are in a relationship. [s]Roles will be sent out shortly! I'll edit this once they have all been sent out.[/s] Edit: All roles have been sent out! If you did not receive a PM from me, you are a [b]civilian[/b]. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns, and have fun, players! ^^
@Ketchalin @natsinabucket @Sonderwalk @JellyRaven @Marketplace @strangeflesh @Dawntalon427 @KungFuCutBug @Ozeatetsor @Scorisyn @SunClassic @grow @SunSprite @GayScreeching @BoatBud

Greetings Game 33 players! Day 0 has commenced! This is time for some chill roleplay before the murders begin. It will usually last around 5 days but it can be extended upon request. During this time, guards and killer PM me your targets! Seer can too but it's optional.

Relationships have been rolled! As always, you can ignore these or come up with different ways your dragons know each other. As a reminder, ? x ? above your names means you are siblings. -> ??? under your name means you are in a relationship.

Roles will be sent out shortly! I'll edit this once they have all been sent out.

Edit: All roles have been sent out! If you did not receive a PM from me, you are a civilian. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions/concerns, and have fun, players! ^^
KreseKaleiSign.png
@SunSprite @Marketplace I noticed we've been rolled as siblings together! It doesn't make much sense for Seph to have siblings XD but maybe he knows Comet and Chymist already?
@SunSprite @Marketplace I noticed we've been rolled as siblings together! It doesn't make much sense for Seph to have siblings XD but maybe he knows Comet and Chymist already?
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven edit; forgot to add @marketplace!
oh I just noticed! Chymist also probably wouldn't have siblings, as she's an only child. Maybe the three of them were friends already, penpals, and decided to join the clan so they'd see each other more? I think that'd be sweet :D
@JellyRaven edit; forgot to add @marketplace!
oh I just noticed! Chymist also probably wouldn't have siblings, as she's an only child. Maybe the three of them were friends already, penpals, and decided to join the clan so they'd see each other more? I think that'd be sweet :D
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
any pronouns | +2 FR time
~> toyhouse
_______
I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
@SunSprite Aww that's really cute! I'm happy with that :D
@SunSprite Aww that's really cute! I'm happy with that :D
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@sunsprite PEN PALS!! i love the idea of that!
@sunsprite PEN PALS!! i love the idea of that!
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@SunClassic

Hello ~
It looks like Sekhmet and Cursed have been rolled into a relationship! Though in my lore Sekhmet's not the type for relationships and love, so perhaps we can do something else?

@SunClassic

Hello ~
It looks like Sekhmet and Cursed have been rolled into a relationship! Though in my lore Sekhmet's not the type for relationships and love, so perhaps we can do something else?

Yeah!! They could just be friends! Or anything else you can think of. @grow
Yeah!! They could just be friends! Or anything else you can think of. @grow
@SunClassic

Yeah sure they can be good buddies
Perhaps childhood friends? Maybe they met for a bit when they were younger
@SunClassic

Yeah sure they can be good buddies
Perhaps childhood friends? Maybe they met for a bit when they were younger
Ooo! That sounds so cute!
I would love for them to be Childhood friends!! It sounds adorable. @Grow
Ooo! That sounds so cute!
I would love for them to be Childhood friends!! It sounds adorable. @Grow
Feel free to ping in any interaction! I'm so excited to interact with everyone!
Feel free to ping in any interaction! I'm so excited to interact with everyone!
nudX0O8.png
1 2 ... 728 729 730 731 732 ... 765 766