Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 721 722 723 724 725 ... 765 766
@JellyRaven

*shuffles in*
Hallo i would likes to be added to waitlist if that is ok? OwO
@JellyRaven

*shuffles in*
Hallo i would likes to be added to waitlist if that is ok? OwO
artmajor - she/her
comms open!
0WcOw2E.pngLApYAIi.gif p8qgXPn.gif
[center][quote=Voting][size=5][b][emoji=scroll 2 size=1]Day 2 Votes[emoji=scroll 2 size=1][/b][/size] ----- [b]Champ[/b] votes for [b]Weblyn[/b] [b]Jovial[/b] votes for [b]Weblyn[/b] [b]Fable[/b] votes for [b]Weblyn[/b] [b]Arlund[/b] votes for [b]Weblyn[/b] [b]Andromeda[/b] votes for [b]Weblyn[/b] [b]Weblyn[/b] votes for [b]Riviel[/b] [b]Requiem[/b] votes for [b]Weblyn[/b] [b]Feroe[/b] votes for [b]Weblyn[/b] [b]Callisto[/b] votes for [b]Weblyn[/b] [b]Apres[/b] votes for [b]Weblyn[/b] [b]Riviel[/b] votes for [b]N/A[/b] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [b]Weblyn:[/b] 9 [b]Riviel:[/b] 1 [/quote][/center]
Voting wrote:
Day 2 Votes
Champ votes for Weblyn

Jovial votes for Weblyn

Fable votes for Weblyn

Arlund votes for Weblyn

Andromeda votes for Weblyn

Weblyn votes for Riviel

Requiem votes for Weblyn

Feroe votes for Weblyn

Callisto votes for Weblyn

Apres votes for Weblyn

Riviel votes for N/A

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Weblyn: 9
Riviel: 1
Lichtdrache.gif
@GayScreeching @Sunclassic @thorr @Magmish @mcpearlie Here is your 48 hour reminder to vote! If I have missed your vote please let me know :]
@GayScreeching @Sunclassic @thorr @Magmish @mcpearlie Here is your 48 hour reminder to vote! If I have missed your vote please let me know :]
Lichtdrache.gif
@GayScreeching @thorr @Magmish @mcpearlie This is your 24 hour reminder to vote! If I have missed your vote anywhere, or you would like an extension, please let me know! :]
@GayScreeching @thorr @Magmish @mcpearlie This is your 24 hour reminder to vote! If I have missed your vote anywhere, or you would like an extension, please let me know! :]
Lichtdrache.gif
24 hours have been added to the deadline! Voting ends in 48 hours!
24 hours have been added to the deadline! Voting ends in 48 hours!
Lichtdrache.gif
@mcpearlie 24 hours until voting closes! Please get your vote in within the time limit! If I have missed your vote please let me know!
@mcpearlie 24 hours until voting closes! Please get your vote in within the time limit! If I have missed your vote please let me know!
Lichtdrache.gif
Voting is now closed! Please standby for the exile!
Voting is now closed! Please standby for the exile!
Lichtdrache.gif
Rip Feroe…:( but I’ll try and type something quick about my current suspicions. So from the 3rd kill it looks like the killer had kicked a bucket of fire ants on Feroe’s face, as well as a red flag. This is a hands off kill and I can’t get a gauge of the killer’s size and strength, but let’s check back our previous kills:

1 - The killer snuck into Sol’s den through his window and strangled him with a rope. Now, the clue was: The wound on the neck looks inconsistent, like the weapon used was makeshift rope.

2 - The killer lured Suri with the stench of a red herring, then slit his throat with a knife covered in poison.

3 - The killer kicked a bucket of fire ants, also used a red flag in the kill

————————-
So what I gather is that the killer is:
- Small enough to sneak into Sol’s den.
- Strong enough to strangle Sol
- Careful and Meticulous
- Has knowledge of poisons/has access to them
- Could have a familiar to take a bite out of the fish or could have taken the bite themselves
- Could handle fire ants that are strong enough to bite a Guardian to death
- Not someone Feroe recognizes (not Champ, Jovial, Fable? If we go by interactions)

——-
Not sure how much this narrows down…:/

1. Andromeda: Smaller than Soliloquy, so I’m not sure if she has the strength to strangle a nocturne. Could have used her ropes and tied them together to make a bigger role that could strangle Sol. Also has a familiar that could have eaten the fish. Could have some knowledge of poisons due to her profession as a baker. Could maybe know how to handle fire ants?

2. Callisto: Idk, could potentially fit in Sol’s window if he folded his wings. Has the strength to strangle Sol. A seafood eater, so he could have eaten the fish. Could a prince have access to poison? His bio says he is lighthearted and funny but I’m not sure, the current kills have been rather joke-y and sadistic. Not sure if we want to keep RP in mind? Callisto also did not interact with Feroe so Feroe is unlikely to recognize him.

3. Requiem: Again I don’t want to underestimate disabled dragons because I remembered in game 12 a guardian who could not even hold her weight could be so fast and powerful physically in the kills. I don’t think it’s Req but I don’t want to narrow my suspect pool to much! Could have access to poison, especially since he travels a lot and has relations with the beastclans. Stealthy enough to sneak up behind a spiral. Could have used flowers to mask his smell. Being a traveler that could be how he got the fire ants from as well, and I think with a lot of nasty creatures in Plague maybe he’ll know how to handle fire ants

4. Apres??
I'm not sure honestly, but he's slipped under my radar so I may need to take a closer look. (Will update this if I have time)
Rip Feroe…:( but I’ll try and type something quick about my current suspicions. So from the 3rd kill it looks like the killer had kicked a bucket of fire ants on Feroe’s face, as well as a red flag. This is a hands off kill and I can’t get a gauge of the killer’s size and strength, but let’s check back our previous kills:

1 - The killer snuck into Sol’s den through his window and strangled him with a rope. Now, the clue was: The wound on the neck looks inconsistent, like the weapon used was makeshift rope.

2 - The killer lured Suri with the stench of a red herring, then slit his throat with a knife covered in poison.

3 - The killer kicked a bucket of fire ants, also used a red flag in the kill

————————-
So what I gather is that the killer is:
- Small enough to sneak into Sol’s den.
- Strong enough to strangle Sol
- Careful and Meticulous
- Has knowledge of poisons/has access to them
- Could have a familiar to take a bite out of the fish or could have taken the bite themselves
- Could handle fire ants that are strong enough to bite a Guardian to death
- Not someone Feroe recognizes (not Champ, Jovial, Fable? If we go by interactions)

——-
Not sure how much this narrows down…:/

1. Andromeda: Smaller than Soliloquy, so I’m not sure if she has the strength to strangle a nocturne. Could have used her ropes and tied them together to make a bigger role that could strangle Sol. Also has a familiar that could have eaten the fish. Could have some knowledge of poisons due to her profession as a baker. Could maybe know how to handle fire ants?

2. Callisto: Idk, could potentially fit in Sol’s window if he folded his wings. Has the strength to strangle Sol. A seafood eater, so he could have eaten the fish. Could a prince have access to poison? His bio says he is lighthearted and funny but I’m not sure, the current kills have been rather joke-y and sadistic. Not sure if we want to keep RP in mind? Callisto also did not interact with Feroe so Feroe is unlikely to recognize him.

3. Requiem: Again I don’t want to underestimate disabled dragons because I remembered in game 12 a guardian who could not even hold her weight could be so fast and powerful physically in the kills. I don’t think it’s Req but I don’t want to narrow my suspect pool to much! Could have access to poison, especially since he travels a lot and has relations with the beastclans. Stealthy enough to sneak up behind a spiral. Could have used flowers to mask his smell. Being a traveler that could be how he got the fire ants from as well, and I think with a lot of nasty creatures in Plague maybe he’ll know how to handle fire ants

4. Apres??
I'm not sure honestly, but he's slipped under my radar so I may need to take a closer look. (Will update this if I have time)
[center][quote=Voting][size=5][b][emoji=scroll 2 size=1]Day 3 Votes[emoji=scroll 2 size=1][/b][/size] ----- [b]Champ[/b] votes for [b]Callisto[/b] [b]Jovial[/b] votes for [b]Callisto[/b] [b]Fable[/b] votes for [b]Callisto[/b] [b]Arlund[/b] votes for [b]Andromeda[/b] [b]Andromeda[/b] votes for [b]Callisto[/b] [b]Susurri[/b] votes for [b]Callisto[/b] [b]Requiem[/b] votes for [b]Callisto[/b] [b]Callisto[/b] votes for [b]Andromeda[/b] [b]Apres[/b] votes for [b]Andromeda[/b] [b]Riviel[/b] votes for [b]Champ[/b] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [b]Champ:[/b] 1 [b]Callisto:[/b] 6 [b]Andromeda[/b]: 3 [/quote][/center]
Voting wrote:
Day 3 Votes
Champ votes for Callisto

Jovial votes for Callisto

Fable votes for Callisto

Arlund votes for Andromeda

Andromeda votes for Callisto

Susurri votes for Callisto

Requiem votes for Callisto

Callisto votes for Andromeda

Apres votes for Andromeda

Riviel votes for Champ

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Champ: 1
Callisto: 6
Andromeda: 3
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@Gayscreeching @undertones @relics @thorr @magmish @mcpearlie

Here is your 48 hour warning! ^^ but please Let me know if I've missed your vote.
@Gayscreeching @undertones @relics @thorr @magmish @mcpearlie

Here is your 48 hour warning! ^^ but please Let me know if I've missed your vote.
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 ... 721 722 723 724 725 ... 765 766