Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 415 416 417 418 419 ... 765 766
@Starwindrider
Idk how many people can be on the waitlist but if you have room for one more that would be amazing!
@Starwindrider
Idk how many people can be on the waitlist but if you have room for one more that would be amazing!
I hope everyone enjoyed the game!
@Starwindrider, can I be added to a pinglist?
I hope everyone enjoyed the game!
@Starwindrider, can I be added to a pinglist?
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
Snrkkfhsj that pun I love it.

And Woop I guess game 14 will start on time for me to not have to drop out, Woop! I can play!
Snrkkfhsj that pun I love it.

And Woop I guess game 14 will start on time for me to not have to drop out, Woop! I can play!
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
@Starwindrider
May I be added back onto the waitlist please?
@Starwindrider
May I be added back onto the waitlist please?
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
[emoji=bell size=1] Hi everyone! If you are pinged, it means you're in Game 14 and it's starting. Please do post your forms here within 48 hours. The form can be found in the first post on the first page. P.S. I will be hosting this game! @GayScreeching @TumbleweedArmy @Argathakul @skittlebow @ShadowWyvern15 @SweetToothArt @CryptikAngel @dontuworry @YoukaiMinori @winterchant @Koalacorgis @Moonmaw @UnicornCrazy @nautilidaes @Bezonox
Hi everyone! If you are pinged, it means you're in Game 14 and it's starting. Please do post your forms here within 48 hours. The form can be found in the first post on the first page.
P.S. I will be hosting this game!

@GayScreeching @TumbleweedArmy @Argathakul @skittlebow @ShadowWyvern15 @SweetToothArt @CryptikAngel @dontuworry @YoukaiMinori @winterchant @Koalacorgis @Moonmaw @UnicornCrazy @nautilidaes @Bezonox
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
:pogchamp: I'm posting my thingy [s]asap[/s] Edit: it here lol [b]Username[/b]: YoukaiMinori [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Blackfrost [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Breed[/b]: Guardian [b]Rank[/b]: Grandmaster [emoji=sword and shield size=1] [b]Image[/b]: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46577852] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/465779/46577852_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short Description[/b]: A venerable, battle-hardened warrior and a master of tactics. Blackfrost is the image of an ideal and perfect military advisor, she is both brain and brawn of the clan and does not falter even in the face of danger or defeat. She is known to her clanmates as stubborn as she is powerful, but deep within her is a heart of righteousness and justice. Using her imposing strength to defend dragons weaker than her, being able to end even the most skillful harpies or the toughest centaur warriors with a single swing of any choice weapon, or a blast of strong ice magic. Her only weaknesses that she faces is the inability to wield and draw an arrow to the bow, as well as being stealthy. She tries to fix these issues, but so far she hasn't been improving much. These crippling weaknesses are well-known in the clan, as she doesn't even try to hide it. She owns a valkyrie blade, a behemoth lance, and a large war axe, and she is able to wield all weapons with ease. Her familiar is a Roc who she simply calls Corde, whose large size fly above the clan's perimeters for intruders or rival clan trying to sneak their way in, but it has bad eyesight at nighttime, however. [b]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?[/b]: ye
:pogchamp: I'm posting my thingy asap

Edit: it here lol

Username: YoukaiMinori
Dragon Name: Blackfrost
Breed: Guardian
Image:
46577852_350.png

Short Description: A venerable, battle-hardened warrior and a master of tactics. Blackfrost is the image of an ideal and perfect military advisor, she is both brain and brawn of the clan and does not falter even in the face of danger or defeat.

She is known to her clanmates as stubborn as she is powerful, but deep within her is a heart of righteousness and justice. Using her imposing strength to defend dragons weaker than her, being able to end even the most skillful harpies or the toughest centaur warriors with a single swing of any choice weapon, or a blast of strong ice magic.

Her only weaknesses that she faces is the inability to wield and draw an arrow to the bow, as well as being stealthy. She tries to fix these issues, but so far she hasn't been improving much. These crippling weaknesses are well-known in the clan, as she doesn't even try to hide it.

She owns a valkyrie blade, a behemoth lance, and a large war axe, and she is able to wield all weapons with ease. Her familiar is a Roc who she simply calls Corde, whose large size fly above the clan's perimeters for intruders or rival clan trying to sneak their way in, but it has bad eyesight at nighttime, however.

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: ye

yuh
[b]Username[/b]: [b]Dragon Name[/b]: Tanalah [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Breed[/b]: Banescale [b]Rank[/b]: Excavator[emoji=pick axe size=1] [b]Image[/b]:[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57364922] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573650/57364922_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short Description[/b]: Like a lot of her clan, Tanalah is a dual-element dragon, primarily Plague but part Water. These elements form a resilient dragon, with the adaptabilty, durability, and flexibility of their components. However, Tanalah is rather finicky and completely shameless. She loves nothing more than the sparkle of precious metals or the smell of blood shooting out of those who have wronged her. Tanalah is rather shy, and lives in a large underground cavern, away from other dragons which both scare and are scared of her. She enjoys snacking on glowing insects to maintain the color of her lustrous, metallic wings. Glowing eyes helps her see in the dark, so she can focus on what she loves most: mining. Despite Tanalah's awkwardness, she's terrifying effective in combat. She likes to use her wings as shields, deflecting lots of damage while tripping her adversary with her tail and tearing apart their carotid artery with her dangerous claws. Tanalah's even tough enough to survive for lengthy periods of time in the notorious Mire, keeping herself and two apprentice warriors alive. She can also breathe underwater. In her free time, Tanalah loves to put her claws to work, tunneling through the earth in search of rare metals and precious gems. She can sniff them out, which make it very easy for her. However, Tanalah is far from perfect. She's scared of other dragons, except for other female Banescales, and has a hard time expressing her feelings. She may not have any friends, but she doesn't mind. [b]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?[/b]: Absolutely!
Username:
Dragon Name: Tanalah
Breed: Banescale
Image:
57364922_350.png

Short Description: Like a lot of her clan, Tanalah is a dual-element dragon, primarily Plague but part Water. These elements form a resilient dragon, with the adaptabilty, durability, and flexibility of their components. However, Tanalah is rather finicky and completely shameless. She loves nothing more than the sparkle of precious metals or the smell of blood shooting out of those who have wronged her.

Tanalah is rather shy, and lives in a large underground cavern, away from other dragons which both scare and are scared of her. She enjoys snacking on glowing insects to maintain the color of her lustrous, metallic wings. Glowing eyes helps her see in the dark, so she can focus on what she loves most: mining.

Despite Tanalah's awkwardness, she's terrifying effective in combat. She likes to use her wings as shields, deflecting lots of damage while tripping her adversary with her tail and tearing apart their carotid artery with her dangerous claws. Tanalah's even tough enough to survive for lengthy periods of time in the notorious Mire, keeping herself and two apprentice warriors alive. She can also breathe underwater.

In her free time, Tanalah loves to put her claws to work, tunneling through the earth in search of rare metals and precious gems. She can sniff them out, which make it very easy for her. However, Tanalah is far from perfect. She's scared of other dragons, except for other female Banescales, and has a hard time expressing her feelings. She may not have any friends, but she doesn't mind.

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Absolutely!
toaster
[font=copperplate][b]Username:[/b] dontuworry [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Sirenia [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Breed:[/b] Skydancer [b]Rank:[/b] The Clan's Oracle [b]Image:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46817430] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468175/46817430_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Short Description:[/b] Despite her dark and sickening look, Sirenia is a gentle soul, always calm and reserved when in good company. She has the ability to speak in tongues to the dead, or as she calls them, the 'ancestors'. She keeps to herself a lot, and spends a lot of her time reading quietly in the library with the presence of her familiar. Not many know of her origins, herself and her slight eyewing appearing one dark evening, and those who do seem to steer clear of her, so maybe it's better not to [i]ask...[/i] When she is not working with the leader of the clan, or reading, she's fighting. Her sleek body and nimble build allows her to jump and twist easily when training. She knows her ways around knives the best, and despite not personally owning one, she sticks to those as her main use of weapon. Regardless of the time she spends fighting with able opponents, she doesn't like the subject of her abilities, and her voice becomes rather sour when one asks where she learnt such skills. [b]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?:[/b] Of course.
Username: dontuworry
Dragon Name: Sirenia
Breed: Skydancer
Image:

46817430_350.png

Short Description: Despite her dark and sickening look, Sirenia is a gentle soul, always calm and reserved when in good company. She has the ability to speak in tongues to the dead, or as she calls them, the 'ancestors'. She keeps to herself a lot, and spends a lot of her time reading quietly in the library with the presence of her familiar. Not many know of her origins, herself and her slight eyewing appearing one dark evening, and those who do seem to steer clear of her, so maybe it's better not to ask...

When she is not working with the leader of the clan, or reading, she's fighting. Her sleek body and nimble build allows her to jump and twist easily when training. She knows her ways around knives the best, and despite not personally owning one, she sticks to those as her main use of weapon. Regardless of the time she spends fighting with able opponents, she doesn't like the subject of her abilities, and her voice becomes rather sour when one asks where she learnt such skills.

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Of course.
55527649.png
51821690.png
65543813.png
nothing to see
here!
~ Karma | She/Her ~
5iXiC8z.png
Art shop!
Online / Idle / Offline
@starwindrider
waitlist please
@starwindrider
waitlist please
My pronouns are he/him or drae/draer also please click these babs
https://www.deviantart.com/jules2800/gallery/ (art stuff
@Starwindrider

May I be added onto the waitlist again?
@Starwindrider

May I be added onto the waitlist again?
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
1 2 ... 415 416 417 418 419 ... 765 766