Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | KitC (discussion - waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 765 766
@Starwindrider - Hi! Could I please be added to the next waitlist?
@Starwindrider - Hi! Could I please be added to the next waitlist?
tumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o4_100.giftumblr_oswio1jT2U1v8lm95o2_100.gif
@Argathakul
Sorry, players can only be on one list at a time! We'll keep you on Game 14!

@Lednik @Poliwag3903 @SweetToothArt @sprinklequeen @CHEERI
Five new slots have opened up for cursed Game 13! Please reply back with a form within 24 hours if you'd like to join, or if you'd like to wait.
@Argathakul
Sorry, players can only be on one list at a time! We'll keep you on Game 14!

@Lednik @Poliwag3903 @SweetToothArt @sprinklequeen @CHEERI
Five new slots have opened up for cursed Game 13! Please reply back with a form within 24 hours if you'd like to join, or if you'd like to wait.
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
@greyh0und Username: sprinklequeen Dragon Name: alcyoneus Gender: nonbinary (uses he/him and they/them pronouns) Breed: spiral Rank: rogue Image: [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/575946/57594591_350.png?mtime=Xf6InwACw3E.png[/img] Short Description: alcyoneus (or alcy, as he prefers) is the most treacherous trickster you'll meet- they survive by using others for their own gain. he is sociopathic in the sense that at a glance he is charismatic and attractive, but the more he reveals himself, the more obvious his manipulative and dangerous behavior becomes. they're reckless but also witty and sly. those who have encountered them do not advise approaching. Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: of course!
@greyh0und
Username: sprinklequeen
Dragon Name: alcyoneus
Breed: spiral
Image:
57594591_350.png?mtime=Xf6InwACw3E.png
Short Description: alcyoneus (or alcy, as he prefers) is the most treacherous trickster you'll meet- they survive by using others for their own gain. he is sociopathic in the sense that at a glance he is charismatic and attractive, but the more he reveals himself, the more obvious his manipulative and dangerous behavior becomes. they're reckless but also witty and sly. those who have encountered them do not advise approaching.
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: of course!
alex/nyx
queer // genderfluid // any pronouns work! // click my eggs (but not too much!)
RsLbU.gifDQziP.gif
@Greyh0und i wanna stay in round 14 ^^
@Greyh0und i wanna stay in round 14 ^^
7NebxtL.jpg
Username: Lednik Dragon Name: Nathaniel Gender: Male, he/him Breed: Wildclaw Rank: Mage/necromancer Image: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43740828] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437409/43740828_350.png[/img] [/url] Short Description: A corrupted dragon with maybe a few screws loose, Nath is maybe a bit [i]too[/i] invested in the undead and supernatural. While not completely apathetic he tends to ignore or lose track of the things going on around him in favor of whatever experiment he may currently be working on. He's slow to show his temper, preferring to hide any scathing words and thoughts behind his bandaged smile. He fled after a fight with a loved one and came to this clan to try and calm down and work out his thoughts. Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes I am
Username: Lednik
Dragon Name: Nathaniel
Breed: Wildclaw
Image:

43740828_350.png

Short Description: A corrupted dragon with maybe a few screws loose, Nath is maybe a bit too invested in the undead and supernatural. While not completely apathetic he tends to ignore or lose track of the things going on around him in favor of whatever experiment he may currently be working on. He's slow to show his temper, preferring to hide any scathing words and thoughts behind his bandaged smile.

He fled after a fight with a loved one and came to this clan to try and calm down and work out his thoughts.

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes I am
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
@greyh0und Username: Poliwag3903 Dragon Name: Duskfall Gender: Male Breed: Imperial Rank: Merchant Image: [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/581085/58108489_350.png[/img] Short Description: Duskfall is a merchant. He travels around, selling goods on the way. Because he sells all the things he gains, he has long given up wearing apparel because of curious dragons asking how much it costs. He is used to the weather and prefers sleeping outside, regardless of any... dangers... Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: I am.
@greyh0und
Username: Poliwag3903
Dragon Name: Duskfall
Breed: Imperial
Image: 58108489_350.png
Short Description: Duskfall is a merchant. He travels around, selling goods on the way. Because he sells all the things he gains, he has long given up wearing apparel because of curious dragons asking how much it costs. He is used to the weather and prefers sleeping outside, regardless of any... dangers...

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: I am.
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
[size=1]Hi! I was wondering if instead of submitting an actual dragon, if we could submit a morphology. If not - I made a second fourm with a dragon I actually own.[/size] [columns] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=489689&skin=0&apparel=27917,30858,30859,10661,32302,28776,27921,30861,14451,30860,28816,21836,30862,15711,27922,30866,14452,21841,21838&xt=dressing.png[/img] [nextcol] [b] Please be aware that Bona is a morphology. If his outfit looks familiar, it's because it was the same one I submitted for KINC's Dressing Contest.[/b] [b]Username:[/b] CHEERI [b]Dragon Name:[/b] Bona [b]Gender:[/b] Male(He/Him) [b]Breed:[/b] Wildclaw [b]Rank/Role:[/b] Healer [b]Short Description:[/b] Rather than using herbs and medicines, Bona was gifted a magic touch that is able to heal injuries of dragons, familiars, and even inanimate objects. His tears have been able to resurrect individuals if he truly loves and care for them. Thankfully, this has only happened once with his familiar(a Sweetheart Swan named Eve). Bona has a rather loud and energetic personality which suits his outfit well. He might not all be there as in the most dreadful times still shows a big smile under his Unicorn Guise. [b]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?:[/b] Yes! [/columns]
Hi! I was wondering if instead of submitting an actual dragon, if we could submit a morphology.
If not - I made a second fourm with a dragon I actually own.

scry?sdid=489689&skin=0&apparel=27917,30858,30859,10661,32302,28776,27921,30861,14451,30860,28816,21836,30862,15711,27922,30866,14452,21841,21838&xt=dressing.png Please be aware that Bona is a morphology. If his outfit looks familiar, it's because it was the same one I submitted for KINC's Dressing Contest.

Username: CHEERI
Dragon Name: Bona
Breed: Wildclaw
Rank/Role: Healer
Short Description:
Rather than using herbs and medicines, Bona was gifted a magic touch that is able to heal injuries of dragons, familiars, and even inanimate objects. His tears have been able to resurrect individuals if he truly loves and care for them. Thankfully, this has only happened once with his familiar(a Sweetheart Swan named Eve).
Bona has a rather loud and energetic personality which suits his outfit well. He might not all be there as in the most dreadful times still shows a big smile under his Unicorn Guise.

Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: Yes!
Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer avery .
1+ fr time
he / him
Ah, what a lovely clan... Of totally normal dragons... /sarcasm

lol this should be fun :D (genuine)
Ah, what a lovely clan... Of totally normal dragons... /sarcasm

lol this should be fun :D (genuine)
My pencil is my wand, my imagination my magic. I spin worlds from words and planets from pencils, for I am a writer and an artist and above all a creator.

ey/em, FR+8,
@Ketchalin
A new slot has opened up for Game 13! Please reply back with a form within 24 hours if you'd like to join, or if you'd like to wait.
@Ketchalin
A new slot has opened up for Game 13! Please reply back with a form within 24 hours if you'd like to join, or if you'd like to wait.
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
@Greyh0und [B]Username:[/b] Ketchalin [B]Dragon Name:[/b] Vellor [b]Gender:[/b] male [B]Breed:[/b] fae [B]Rank:[/b] Ambassador [B]Image:[/b] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51517339] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515174/51517339_350.png[/img] [/url] [B]Short Description:[/b] Blind due to an injury as a hatchling, Vellor usually spends his time riding around on his sister Voiella. When he can't be with her, Vellor relies on his raptorik companion to be his eyes and protector. Whenever possible, he seeks out beastclans and guides them away from his home so the combat oriented clan members don't kill them. As his sister recently passed away, Vellor joined this clan for a fresh start. He's a bit subdued, but tends to be aggressively affectionate. [B]Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?:[/b] yep! It's ok if I rp my derg's familiar too right? It's important to him as a character, but I don't intend to give him any special edge with it
@Greyh0und
Username: Ketchalin
Dragon Name: Vellor
Breed: fae
Image:

51517339_350.png

Short Description:
Blind due to an injury as a hatchling, Vellor usually spends his time riding around on his sister Voiella. When he can't be with her, Vellor relies on his raptorik companion to be his eyes and protector. Whenever possible, he seeks out beastclans and guides them away from his home so the combat oriented clan members don't kill them. As his sister recently passed away, Vellor joined this clan for a fresh start. He's a bit subdued, but tends to be aggressively affectionate.
Will you devote time to this game for as long as it will run, and are you aware that if you are idle, you will be removed?: yep!

It's ok if I rp my derg's familiar too right? It's important to him as a character, but I don't intend to give him any special edge with it
e0e5fe8bc5e2eb71e48268d844d1053a183e4251.gif
1 2 ... 403 404 405 406 407 ... 765 766