Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Which SCP are you?
1 2
This seems like a fun halloween game!

For those of you who don't know what the SCP Foundation is, it's a collection of scary monsters and things contained to keep the public safe. The website is located here

Steps!
- Google a random number between 1-5000
- Find the corresponding SCP page. (Googling SCP #### works)
- Post your results here!

Example

SCP-2384

Description: SCP-2384 is an organism resembling a male mallard duck (Anas platyrhynchos), the foot tissue of which extends nine kilometers underground. This extension of SCP-2384's foot tissue begins as one formed from several 'root' formations, which five kilometers down coalesce into a larger organic structure. SCP-2384 does not appear to be alarmed by this growth, nor by the inability to move that its presence causes.
This seems like a fun halloween game!

For those of you who don't know what the SCP Foundation is, it's a collection of scary monsters and things contained to keep the public safe. The website is located here

Steps!
- Google a random number between 1-5000
- Find the corresponding SCP page. (Googling SCP #### works)
- Post your results here!

Example

SCP-2384

Description: SCP-2384 is an organism resembling a male mallard duck (Anas platyrhynchos), the foot tissue of which extends nine kilometers underground. This extension of SCP-2384's foot tissue begins as one formed from several 'root' formations, which five kilometers down coalesce into a larger organic structure. SCP-2384 does not appear to be alarmed by this growth, nor by the inability to move that its presence causes.
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
I'm SCP-2595; http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2595

I'm a community :ooo niceee
I'm SCP-2595; http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-2595

I'm a community :ooo niceee
Wy0IOy1.png
Turns out I got 075.

...I'm a corrosive snail now. i really wanted 016 so i could say i was maka but i got within 60 of it at least
Turns out I got 075.

...I'm a corrosive snail now. i really wanted 016 so i could say i was maka but i got within 60 of it at least
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
i picked a number and googled it and apparently i'm a pen that draws or writes while using your arm, well that's neat i'm a safe class that's pretty useful
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-067
i picked a number and googled it and apparently i'm a pen that draws or writes while using your arm, well that's neat i'm a safe class that's pretty useful
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-067

SCP-3254 is a female brown bear with extensive cybernetic enhancements. It is functionally immortal, with rapid cellular regeneration. However, despite this regeneration there is significant scar tissue within its reproductive organs that has rendered it unable to reproduce. Cybernetics have replaced its nervous system as well as significant portions of the bone structure within its paws. SCP-3254 also has sharpened metallic claws composed of an unidentified alloy. A metal plate is installed on the top of its skull that allows access to the central processing units for the cybernetics. A message was originally etched into the plate, but time and wear has significantly affected its readability.

SCP-3254 is a female brown bear with extensive cybernetic enhancements. It is functionally immortal, with rapid cellular regeneration. However, despite this regeneration there is significant scar tissue within its reproductive organs that has rendered it unable to reproduce. Cybernetics have replaced its nervous system as well as significant portions of the bone structure within its paws. SCP-3254 also has sharpened metallic claws composed of an unidentified alloy. A metal plate is installed on the top of its skull that allows access to the central processing units for the cybernetics. A message was originally etched into the plate, but time and wear has significantly affected its readability.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png

"Description: SCP-133 are a set of six hundred and thirteen (613) black, circular pieces of a waxy, paper-like material 5 cm in diameter. When placed against a solid surface and rubbed, SCP-133 will instantaneously "transfer" to the surface and create a circular hole. Testing has shown that SCP-133 is capable of penetrating up to 61 cm of structural grade steel, though the exact degree of penetration is reduced by extremely smooth or highly dense materials. Examination of holes created by SCP-133 show that they are superficially smooth, but exhibit tool marks consistent with that of extremely fine boring implements at a microscopic level. The exact mechanism by which SCP-133 operates is still under investigation."

huh, this one's pretty neat actually!

"Description: SCP-133 are a set of six hundred and thirteen (613) black, circular pieces of a waxy, paper-like material 5 cm in diameter. When placed against a solid surface and rubbed, SCP-133 will instantaneously "transfer" to the surface and create a circular hole. Testing has shown that SCP-133 is capable of penetrating up to 61 cm of structural grade steel, though the exact degree of penetration is reduced by extremely smooth or highly dense materials. Examination of holes created by SCP-133 show that they are superficially smooth, but exhibit tool marks consistent with that of extremely fine boring implements at a microscopic level. The exact mechanism by which SCP-133 operates is still under investigation."

huh, this one's pretty neat actually!
SqnIrhs.png
I put in my birthday month and day, and got... a friggin’ useless umbrella.

Frick.
I put in my birthday month and day, and got... a friggin’ useless umbrella.

Frick.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Used a random number generator and got 2687

looks like im a buncha organs
Used a random number generator and got 2687

looks like im a buncha organs
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
SCP 1272. It's this. http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1272
Apparently, I'm a pair of statues?
SCP 1272. It's this. http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1272
Apparently, I'm a pair of statues?
tree.png xxxxice.png
xx
Keep your head up,
princess
snow.png
snow.png
snow.png
or your crown's
gonna fall
XX
xxxxice.png
tree2.png
[/font]
Oh boy, SCP-2292

SCP-2292 is an anomalous instance of mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) with the ability to reanimate animal remains and spread a fatal illness by touch1. SCP-2292 is biologically alive despite its lack of a heart, which has been replaced by a tuberous root-like structure. This apparatus has been classified as SCP-2292-1 and is presently hypothesized to be the source of SCP-2292's anomalous nature. SCP-2292-1 radiates with an amber glow and pumps a similarly colored substance throughout SCP-2292's body, which appears to have replaced its blood.
Oh boy, SCP-2292

SCP-2292 is an anomalous instance of mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) with the ability to reanimate animal remains and spread a fatal illness by touch1. SCP-2292 is biologically alive despite its lack of a heart, which has been replaced by a tuberous root-like structure. This apparatus has been classified as SCP-2292-1 and is presently hypothesized to be the source of SCP-2292's anomalous nature. SCP-2292-1 radiates with an amber glow and pumps a similarly colored substance throughout SCP-2292's body, which appears to have replaced its blood.
1 2