Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 444 445
One of the perks of being a revived corpse was that bugs would come naturally to Meilee. He found that they were much easier to catch and kill when they landed on top of his head, rather than him having to go and find them on plants. Downside was the buzing noise that woke him up earlier than he'd prefer. Still, he would never say no to more food - especially for his sibling. So, he groggily grabbed the flies in his claw, trapping them under a glass before looking at his sibling. Ae seemed so peaceful in aer sleep that he decided not to wake aer up.

He checked his notebook to start the day - he was pleased to see that he had nothing to do for today. A day just to relax and slack around sure sounded nice. So he grabbed his cane and left the den before he had a chance to wake Serpent up with all the noise he was making.

It didn't take long for a new fella to approach him - he seemed a little awkward, as if he was anxious to talk to him. That stroke his ego a bit - did he look like a tought guy? He liked that thought - but he wasn't gonna keep the illusion. "Welcome to the clan, buddy - The name's Meilee, like melee, get it? My sibling gave it to me." He said proudly - He's always loved the name that his sibling gave him. "Anyway, what's your name? And what are you doing here, because if you're planning to stay, you should probably see the leader so he can get you settled."

"His name's uhhh..." He looked around to see if anyone would help, but he was left to his own devices. "Die-wood? No, that doesn't sound right. Hm. Ji-Woon?" As if he was spoken into existence, the leader of the clan exited a den. Was it his own den? Meilee could never tell, he had a hard time matching names to faces already, and adding dens to that was just a bit too much for him. "Why don't you go ask him yourself, he's right there!" He said, pointing the skydancer towards the leader.
One of the perks of being a revived corpse was that bugs would come naturally to Meilee. He found that they were much easier to catch and kill when they landed on top of his head, rather than him having to go and find them on plants. Downside was the buzing noise that woke him up earlier than he'd prefer. Still, he would never say no to more food - especially for his sibling. So, he groggily grabbed the flies in his claw, trapping them under a glass before looking at his sibling. Ae seemed so peaceful in aer sleep that he decided not to wake aer up.

He checked his notebook to start the day - he was pleased to see that he had nothing to do for today. A day just to relax and slack around sure sounded nice. So he grabbed his cane and left the den before he had a chance to wake Serpent up with all the noise he was making.

It didn't take long for a new fella to approach him - he seemed a little awkward, as if he was anxious to talk to him. That stroke his ego a bit - did he look like a tought guy? He liked that thought - but he wasn't gonna keep the illusion. "Welcome to the clan, buddy - The name's Meilee, like melee, get it? My sibling gave it to me." He said proudly - He's always loved the name that his sibling gave him. "Anyway, what's your name? And what are you doing here, because if you're planning to stay, you should probably see the leader so he can get you settled."

"His name's uhhh..." He looked around to see if anyone would help, but he was left to his own devices. "Die-wood? No, that doesn't sound right. Hm. Ji-Woon?" As if he was spoken into existence, the leader of the clan exited a den. Was it his own den? Meilee could never tell, he had a hard time matching names to faces already, and adding dens to that was just a bit too much for him. "Why don't you go ask him yourself, he's right there!" He said, pointing the skydancer towards the leader.
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Serpentstrike woke up to the feeling of something poking at aer neck. Slowly, ae opened aer eyes to see a tiny plush nudging aer side, trying to get aer attention. Despite the unexpected awakening, Strike grinned. “What is it, little guy?” Ae asked as aer stroked Stitch’s head, careful to keep their claws from catching on the rough material. Incapable of speech, the little mirror doll instead responded by jumping up and wagging its tail excitedly.

Deciding that now was as good a time as ever to get up, Strike sat upright and looked to the left. Leaning against the wall of aer den was aer lyre, playing a light tune all on its own. Ae reached over, grabbed it, and pulled it back closer to aer body to begin playing it manually. The auto-play charm worked perfectly, but ae still didn’t trust it with aer brother’s life.

Strike continued aer morning routine with chugging an energy potion, meditating, and doing aer morning stretches before heading for the door. On aer way out, Stitch hopped onto aer shoulder, as usual. Continuing to play the lyre as ae walked, Strike made it outside the den and paused, searching for a familiar black and red mirror. Unsurprisingly, he was talking to another member of the clan. He’d always been the more social and outgoing of the siblings. Not wanting to interrupt the conversation, Strike leaned against the doorframe to their shared house and waited, catching the few snippets of their chatter that drifted down the wind.
Serpentstrike woke up to the feeling of something poking at aer neck. Slowly, ae opened aer eyes to see a tiny plush nudging aer side, trying to get aer attention. Despite the unexpected awakening, Strike grinned. “What is it, little guy?” Ae asked as aer stroked Stitch’s head, careful to keep their claws from catching on the rough material. Incapable of speech, the little mirror doll instead responded by jumping up and wagging its tail excitedly.

Deciding that now was as good a time as ever to get up, Strike sat upright and looked to the left. Leaning against the wall of aer den was aer lyre, playing a light tune all on its own. Ae reached over, grabbed it, and pulled it back closer to aer body to begin playing it manually. The auto-play charm worked perfectly, but ae still didn’t trust it with aer brother’s life.

Strike continued aer morning routine with chugging an energy potion, meditating, and doing aer morning stretches before heading for the door. On aer way out, Stitch hopped onto aer shoulder, as usual. Continuing to play the lyre as ae walked, Strike made it outside the den and paused, searching for a familiar black and red mirror. Unsurprisingly, he was talking to another member of the clan. He’d always been the more social and outgoing of the siblings. Not wanting to interrupt the conversation, Strike leaned against the doorframe to their shared house and waited, catching the few snippets of their chatter that drifted down the wind.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Something new to read.

Spending the majority of her time curled up in her den, Eira is a frequent patron of the clan's library, picking up a new book or scroll to occupy her time with whenever she's not curiously dragon-watching from her den's window. Though she wouldn't call Andiron a friend, necessarily—she always found it awkward to declare oneself as such—she would be lying if she claimed she wasn't fond of the text-obsessed Imperial.

"Reorganizing again?" she questions good-naturedly, her small voice hardly a squeak among an area built to fit an Imperial. She makes a point to haul herself up onto one of the many shelves so that he doesn't have to lower his head to the ground just to see her clearly. "It's a lovely day out, if you'd care to lounge for a bit. Otherwise, though... do you have anything new that's interested you? I'd love to have a nice read."

@MediaeLycan
Something new to read.

Spending the majority of her time curled up in her den, Eira is a frequent patron of the clan's library, picking up a new book or scroll to occupy her time with whenever she's not curiously dragon-watching from her den's window. Though she wouldn't call Andiron a friend, necessarily—she always found it awkward to declare oneself as such—she would be lying if she claimed she wasn't fond of the text-obsessed Imperial.

"Reorganizing again?" she questions good-naturedly, her small voice hardly a squeak among an area built to fit an Imperial. She makes a point to haul herself up onto one of the many shelves so that he doesn't have to lower his head to the ground just to see her clearly. "It's a lovely day out, if you'd care to lounge for a bit. Otherwise, though... do you have anything new that's interested you? I'd love to have a nice read."

@MediaeLycan
KreseKaleiSign.png
Pyotr looked at where Meilee pointed to see a pastel pink/purple wildclaw exiting a den. The wildclaw wore a yellow tailcoat, and a pair of pants, nothing out of the ordinary. But for some reason Pyotr felt he wasn't going to exactly get along with the leader. Maybe because to Pyotr he seemed proud of himself, confident, maybe even passionate, about what though Pyotr didn't know. But it would be rude not to introduce himself to the leader, so he decided to go over to him and have a small conversation. He turned to Meilee and forced a small smile.

"Thanks, Meilee. I'll.. be going now.. Nice meeting you.."

And with that he went towards the leader. As he got closer he noticed the leader, Ji-woon? was carrying knives. He didn't look like a warrior, and he wasn't holding the knives in an intimidating or defensive way, so why? Perhaps he worked as a knife-thrower, it only made sense for him to be one, because if not then why did he have them?

Once he got close enough behind him he noticed the wildclaw hadn't noticed Pyotr approaching. Pyotr tapped the leader lightly on the shoulder, and prepared himself to have a normal, casual, and short conversation.

"Hi there, uh I'm Pyotr, I'm new here and I was wondering if you'd um help me uh get settled.."

As he spoke he realized, he wasn't the best at talking casually when he didn't want to, he'd have to work on that.
Pyotr looked at where Meilee pointed to see a pastel pink/purple wildclaw exiting a den. The wildclaw wore a yellow tailcoat, and a pair of pants, nothing out of the ordinary. But for some reason Pyotr felt he wasn't going to exactly get along with the leader. Maybe because to Pyotr he seemed proud of himself, confident, maybe even passionate, about what though Pyotr didn't know. But it would be rude not to introduce himself to the leader, so he decided to go over to him and have a small conversation. He turned to Meilee and forced a small smile.

"Thanks, Meilee. I'll.. be going now.. Nice meeting you.."

And with that he went towards the leader. As he got closer he noticed the leader, Ji-woon? was carrying knives. He didn't look like a warrior, and he wasn't holding the knives in an intimidating or defensive way, so why? Perhaps he worked as a knife-thrower, it only made sense for him to be one, because if not then why did he have them?

Once he got close enough behind him he noticed the wildclaw hadn't noticed Pyotr approaching. Pyotr tapped the leader lightly on the shoulder, and prepared himself to have a normal, casual, and short conversation.

"Hi there, uh I'm Pyotr, I'm new here and I was wondering if you'd um help me uh get settled.."

As he spoke he realized, he wasn't the best at talking casually when he didn't want to, he'd have to work on that.
tumblr_inline_nbca3vIFnM1qg78ij.png
Soundproofing was pointless. How in the name of Icewarden was she supposed to soundproof a tent?

Earplugs could work, if Nim had any, but naturally, it did not. She sighed exasperatedly. For all of her exotic, over-priced stock it didn't have a single useful commodity in its possession.

Her clanmates just might though, and by the sound of it, most of them were still chatting away like a bunch of fools. Desperate is it was, Nim decided that just a touch of Shade magic might be worth it if it meant she could sneak into someone's den and snoop around for something to soundproof herself instead of the tent.

Pulling a cloak of darkness over herself, it snuck out the back of the tent and stuck to the shadows, taking stock of who seemed like they might be trapped in conversation for a long while. Radman was the obvious choice, but he was too unpredictable. If she could just find him and see who he was talking to though...
Soundproofing was pointless. How in the name of Icewarden was she supposed to soundproof a tent?

Earplugs could work, if Nim had any, but naturally, it did not. She sighed exasperatedly. For all of her exotic, over-priced stock it didn't have a single useful commodity in its possession.

Her clanmates just might though, and by the sound of it, most of them were still chatting away like a bunch of fools. Desperate is it was, Nim decided that just a touch of Shade magic might be worth it if it meant she could sneak into someone's den and snoop around for something to soundproof herself instead of the tent.

Pulling a cloak of darkness over herself, it snuck out the back of the tent and stuck to the shadows, taking stock of who seemed like they might be trapped in conversation for a long while. Radman was the obvious choice, but he was too unpredictable. If she could just find him and see who he was talking to though...
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
@Winterrox66

He startled slightly at the sudden voice (even if it was quiet), fumbling with the scroll in his hands for a moment before grasping the end. Although not before it could unravel all the way along the floor. "Oh stars.." Picking it back up and starting to roll it back together, he turned his attention back to the small Gaoler.
"It is a nice day, isn't it." He hummed, torn between staying in his safety and feeling the sun on his back. "Would we.. have to talk to people?"
@Winterrox66

He startled slightly at the sudden voice (even if it was quiet), fumbling with the scroll in his hands for a moment before grasping the end. Although not before it could unravel all the way along the floor. "Oh stars.." Picking it back up and starting to roll it back together, he turned his attention back to the small Gaoler.
"It is a nice day, isn't it." He hummed, torn between staying in his safety and feeling the sun on his back. "Would we.. have to talk to people?"
Cauldron Services [Open]
| Wind Dominance Shop [CLOSED] | Dressing and Geneing Services (Free!) [Open] |
Pyotr already didn't really like the Ji-Woon. He seemed cocky, with a big ego, reminded Pyotr of a friend. But he supposed it was best to gain the liking and trust of the leader.

"Well uh, I'm.. new here and... I was wondering if you'd uh tell me where I'll be staying.. And uh mind if I take the role as a um warrior, for the clan?"

Pyotr figured he should work on not saying "um" or "uh" a lot in a casual conversation.
Pyotr already didn't really like the Ji-Woon. He seemed cocky, with a big ego, reminded Pyotr of a friend. But he supposed it was best to gain the liking and trust of the leader.

"Well uh, I'm.. new here and... I was wondering if you'd uh tell me where I'll be staying.. And uh mind if I take the role as a um warrior, for the clan?"

Pyotr figured he should work on not saying "um" or "uh" a lot in a casual conversation.
((I'm subbed so no need to ping ^^ @MediaeLycan))

She tilts her head curiously as he fumbles with the scroll, fuzzy ears twitching under her mane as he asks about whether or not they'd need to talk to people. The prospect of such a large dragon being so shy amuses her somewhat, though she tries not to let it show for his sake.

"Only if you want to," she determines, pausing to chew the tip of her tail briefly before peering back up at him with those icy eyes of hers, "though I can't promise that no one would approach us to chat. The clan is quite a friendly bunch, I've noticed." Whether or not he agrees, she'll begin to scale down the bookshelf precariously, trotting out of the building to go enjoy some time outside while the daylight lasts.
((I'm subbed so no need to ping ^^ @MediaeLycan))

She tilts her head curiously as he fumbles with the scroll, fuzzy ears twitching under her mane as he asks about whether or not they'd need to talk to people. The prospect of such a large dragon being so shy amuses her somewhat, though she tries not to let it show for his sake.

"Only if you want to," she determines, pausing to chew the tip of her tail briefly before peering back up at him with those icy eyes of hers, "though I can't promise that no one would approach us to chat. The clan is quite a friendly bunch, I've noticed." Whether or not he agrees, she'll begin to scale down the bookshelf precariously, trotting out of the building to go enjoy some time outside while the daylight lasts.
KreseKaleiSign.png
Watching the new guy leave Meilee waved after him, deciding that he should note his name as well. "Pyotr" he hummed to himself, trying to hold onto that thought long enough to go back inside and find his notebook.

The thought was gone the moment he saw his sibling, and he smiled widely before greeting aer. "Mornin' sleepyhead" He raised his cane to ruffle the feathers on top of aers head before bopping the plushie on the nose. "Morning to you too little guy."

"There's a new guy in the clan." He mentioned to Strike. "I was just talkin' to him - his name's Pi...Pr..." cursing to himself quietly, he tried to recall the name. It wasn't even a complicated one! He'd be so proud of himself if he could remember. "Piork." he said with fake confidence, but even comfidence didn't make it sound right. Pouting and rolling his eyes, he continued "Or something like that."
Watching the new guy leave Meilee waved after him, deciding that he should note his name as well. "Pyotr" he hummed to himself, trying to hold onto that thought long enough to go back inside and find his notebook.

The thought was gone the moment he saw his sibling, and he smiled widely before greeting aer. "Mornin' sleepyhead" He raised his cane to ruffle the feathers on top of aers head before bopping the plushie on the nose. "Morning to you too little guy."

"There's a new guy in the clan." He mentioned to Strike. "I was just talkin' to him - his name's Pi...Pr..." cursing to himself quietly, he tried to recall the name. It wasn't even a complicated one! He'd be so proud of himself if he could remember. "Piork." he said with fake confidence, but even comfidence didn't make it sound right. Pouting and rolling his eyes, he continued "Or something like that."
KreseKaleiSign.png

Also visit:
Light Dom Shop
#Unnamedisvalid
My Challenges
Dragons for Sale
Pyotr followed the leader as he went to show Pyotr to his new den. It seemed the that Ji-Woon didn't actually know which dens were empty as they walked for quite some time, with Ji-Woon looking somewhat confused, as well as the fact that Pyotr thought he saw an empty looking den already that they passed, but never told Ji-Woon about it.

Once they got to an empty den Ji-Woon told him that he would be staying there. Pyotr forced a smile and nodded.

"Yes, uh thank you..?"

Pyotr quickly went inside the den, not wanting the leader to think he has odd behavior
Pyotr followed the leader as he went to show Pyotr to his new den. It seemed the that Ji-Woon didn't actually know which dens were empty as they walked for quite some time, with Ji-Woon looking somewhat confused, as well as the fact that Pyotr thought he saw an empty looking den already that they passed, but never told Ji-Woon about it.

Once they got to an empty den Ji-Woon told him that he would be staying there. Pyotr forced a smile and nodded.

"Yes, uh thank you..?"

Pyotr quickly went inside the den, not wanting the leader to think he has odd behavior
1 2 ... 210 211 212 213 214 ... 444 445