Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers in the Clan (waitlist open!)
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 443 444
Nathaniel tapped his claws on the desk before him as he looked over several books. These were related to his recent studies and experiments, as well a new strain of sedative for... a friend... In a neat stack next to them were a series of scrabbled notes assigned to various names. It was his token effort at solving these murders. He knew in the back of his mind he was slowly isolating himself from the situation and losing focus on the victims, who might be next, who to look for. Slipping brainstorm sessions in between seemed to be the best compromise he could find.

While he hadn't thought the mirror had the will or character to kill he had to admit he had been suspected for his breed's biology. Once again Eternity's death quite proved that was almost always a mistake. Unless you were to study my family. he snorted. Some names and notes had been scratched out and crumpled up and some newer ones had been brought back in. The first death was starting to lose it's influence in the light of the second two. It seems their killer was less a physical one and more... mechanical.

Even if they were another wildclaw or fighter their trap had almost instantly killed the imperial without much trouble. That meant they knew what they were doing. Interesting. The corners of his mind nag to get back to his work proper. He quickly jots a name down before he folds the paper and sets it under a paperweight.
Nathaniel votes for Scandal
Nathaniel tapped his claws on the desk before him as he looked over several books. These were related to his recent studies and experiments, as well a new strain of sedative for... a friend... In a neat stack next to them were a series of scrabbled notes assigned to various names. It was his token effort at solving these murders. He knew in the back of his mind he was slowly isolating himself from the situation and losing focus on the victims, who might be next, who to look for. Slipping brainstorm sessions in between seemed to be the best compromise he could find.

While he hadn't thought the mirror had the will or character to kill he had to admit he had been suspected for his breed's biology. Once again Eternity's death quite proved that was almost always a mistake. Unless you were to study my family. he snorted. Some names and notes had been scratched out and crumpled up and some newer ones had been brought back in. The first death was starting to lose it's influence in the light of the second two. It seems their killer was less a physical one and more... mechanical.

Even if they were another wildclaw or fighter their trap had almost instantly killed the imperial without much trouble. That meant they knew what they were doing. Interesting. The corners of his mind nag to get back to his work proper. He quickly jots a name down before he folds the paper and sets it under a paperweight.
Nathaniel votes for Scandal
adopt.pngxxxxxxxx2z8Ghkx.png
Duskfall started to walk over to the forest. He needed to replenish the supplies of herbs and plants that were starting to rot. "I should have done it later, but the events of these murders have shook us all... apart from the murderer, of course..." He said to no one in particular but himself.

Duskfall mechanically votes for Scandal
Duskfall started to walk over to the forest. He needed to replenish the supplies of herbs and plants that were starting to rot. "I should have done it later, but the events of these murders have shook us all... apart from the murderer, of course..." He said to no one in particular but himself.

Duskfall mechanically votes for Scandal
I like poliwags!|Naming Service|Hatchery|Ancestral Curse|Dragon Cave Adoptables:
srdcD.gif2Ef4t.gif5o8Sg.gifnkZjk.gifVCmVV.gifthQDL.gif
Thank you!
The day had nearly ended and Scandal was rather tired. The killings were rubbing his nerves, and he worried for the clan's general safety. He had little idea of what to make of it all; the whole ordeal bothered him and frankly made him a bit sick. As used as he was to death, it became unsettling when this personal. He did hope it would end soon, and no others would have to suffer such an unfortunate fate. It wasn't something any of them deserved, to meet an untimely end as some of them did. He would need to look into making a memorial for the fallen, or at least a proper burial grounds. Leaving them out like that was no way to show respect.

Scandal (mechanically) votes for Nathaniel
The day had nearly ended and Scandal was rather tired. The killings were rubbing his nerves, and he worried for the clan's general safety. He had little idea of what to make of it all; the whole ordeal bothered him and frankly made him a bit sick. As used as he was to death, it became unsettling when this personal. He did hope it would end soon, and no others would have to suffer such an unfortunate fate. It wasn't something any of them deserved, to meet an untimely end as some of them did. He would need to look into making a memorial for the fallen, or at least a proper burial grounds. Leaving them out like that was no way to show respect.

Scandal (mechanically) votes for Nathaniel
unicornponies_com.png
(I don't have the time to type out a roleplay response at the moment, I'll probably come back and fix this later.)

Marilla votes for Scandal, mechanically.
(I don't have the time to type out a roleplay response at the moment, I'll probably come back and fix this later.)

Marilla votes for Scandal, mechanically.
u94F7n8.png x x FObX7rS.png Pladge16.png
Freya could hear the commotion outside her den and didn't even want to come out. She just buried herself in her work to drown out the building fear that maybe she would be next. They weren't getting anywhere with the exiling.

Freya mechanically votes for Scandal
Freya could hear the commotion outside her den and didn't even want to come out. She just buried herself in her work to drown out the building fear that maybe she would be next. They weren't getting anywhere with the exiling.

Freya mechanically votes for Scandal
I just really like Wildclaws, okay? sue me!
50262412.png 50854528.png 50375857.png 50952837.png
52015956.png
It was getting hard to react to the scenes that dance in front of him every day, although it appears there were more advanced methods being used. Another day, another mess.

(Dream is mechanically voting for Scandal)
It was getting hard to react to the scenes that dance in front of him every day, although it appears there were more advanced methods being used. Another day, another mess.

(Dream is mechanically voting for Scandal)

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[center] [emoji=full moon size=1] Voting is closed! Standby for the Exile, and please don't post here until the Kill has been posted! [/center]

Voting is closed! Standby for the Exile, and please don't post here until the Kill has been posted!
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
[center][size=6][b][u][emoji=sun]The Evening[emoji=sun][/u][/b][/size][/center] [quote=The Exile] [center][emoji=torch] ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=torch][/center] The death of Eternity seemed expected, dulling the clan’s sense of grief. Clanmates were used to the constant accusations, and most opted to stay in the safety of their own dens, coping with the events in their own ways. There was no desire to bury his body, even when they found it, still buried under large boulders. Disappointment hung in the cloudy air. The vote was quick and silent, with only one absence. It didn’t seem to matter much as the votes were quietly collected and tallied. Scandal watched over Vitomir’s shoulder as he counted the votes, finding a near-unanimous decision. Vitomir himself seemed disappointed, but the rules were there for a reason. The Second-in-Command’s time in the clan had come to an end. Scandal had managed to slip out just as the result was announced. It wasn’t long before the clan went to find him, coming upon another empty den, completely washed of life. The wet prints in the ground led back to the center of the clan, where a note was tucked under Scandal’s cap. The clan gathered as their leader read it aloud. “I had hoped this would come to an end, but you found me out sooner than expected. These were never mere accidents, and if I’d more time I would have shown you all how many could fall to me. All is fair in love and war.” Scandal’s signature was hastily inked onto the parchment, small spots of wetness hinting to where he’d gone. The former Second-in-Command watched from a departing ship as the clan slowly disbanded to their dens. They had left the Seaspray Cap to bask in a moonless night, the stars coming out from dissipating clouds. [/quote] [emoji=comment][b]With that, our Scandal has been unearthed!.[/b] [emoji=subscription update]@Zona @unicornponies @UnicornCrazy @Tweeter101 @Lednik @Habeba @Orodruin @Bezonox @CHEERI @TripKatt13 @Grow @GoddessofCarries @Poliwag3903 @Ketchalin [quote=The Reveal] [center][emoji=magnifying glass]~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ [emoji=magnifying glass][/center] The Vengeful in this game was: Dream (played byTweeter101). The Magist in this game was: Duskfall (played by Poliwag3903 ). The Seer in this game was: Freya (played by Habeba ). The Witness in this game was: Vellor (played by Ketchalin). The pair of Inseparables in this game was: Bona (played by CHEERI) and Marilla (played by Orodruin ). The two guards in this game were: Nathaniel (played by Lednik) and Krasivo (played by Grow). The Killer in this game was: Scandal (played by Unicornponies). Here is what happened behind each Kill: Kill 1 (Shadowfax’s Death): Scandal was large enough to pin and scratch Shadowfax, the sanest dragon, to death. It would appear to be an accident due to the abundance of clawed familiars around. Witness Clue: The Killer did not have the familiars’ help killing Shadowfax. Kill 2 (Glorious’ Death): Scandal was still big enough to kill Glorious, and his dark genes would allow him to sneak into her den and kill her. Pushing the shelf over was an easy task, and Scandal would use it to crush and smother her. Witness Clue: The Killer could barely fit into Glorious’ roost. Kill 3 (Eternity’s Death): As Second-in-command and as a Pirate, Scandal would have experienced rigging traps and knowing clan mates’ behaviors. He had the expertise to set up a trap that an Imperial would walk into. Witness Clue: The rocks were moved using a pulley system, with parts "borrowed" from around the clan. [/quote] I have made custom achievements for you all, as is custom! Firstly, for all the players: [img]https://i.imgur.com/rfKRRYf.png[/img] Secondly, for the eight players (Zona, Tweeter101, Lednik, Habeba, Orodruin, CHEERI, Poliwag3903, Ketchalin) who lived to the end: [img]https://i.imgur.com/FbKSF4N.png[/img] Thirdly, for the Killer (Scandal): [img]https://i.imgur.com/ksrzquP.png[/img] Do note that [u]only the players of KitC Game Ten are allowed to use these[/u]. Each game will have its own custom achievements. Thank you all for playing!
The Evening
The Exile wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The death of Eternity seemed expected, dulling the clan’s sense of grief. Clanmates were used to the constant accusations, and most opted to stay in the safety of their own dens, coping with the events in their own ways. There was no desire to bury his body, even when they found it, still buried under large boulders. Disappointment hung in the cloudy air.

The vote was quick and silent, with only one absence. It didn’t seem to matter much as the votes were quietly collected and tallied. Scandal watched over Vitomir’s shoulder as he counted the votes, finding a near-unanimous decision. Vitomir himself seemed disappointed, but the rules were there for a reason. The Second-in-Command’s time in the clan had come to an end.

Scandal had managed to slip out just as the result was announced. It wasn’t long before the clan went to find him, coming upon another empty den, completely washed of life. The wet prints in the ground led back to the center of the clan, where a note was tucked under Scandal’s cap. The clan gathered as their leader read it aloud.

“I had hoped this would come to an end, but you found me out sooner than expected. These were never mere accidents, and if I’d more time I would have shown you all how many could fall to me. All is fair in love and war.”

Scandal’s signature was hastily inked onto the parchment, small spots of wetness hinting to where he’d gone. The former Second-in-Command watched from a departing ship as the clan slowly disbanded to their dens. They had left the Seaspray Cap to bask in a moonless night, the stars coming out from dissipating clouds.

With that, our Scandal has been unearthed!.

@Zona @unicornponies @UnicornCrazy @Tweeter101 @Lednik @Habeba @Orodruin @Bezonox @CHEERI @TripKatt13 @Grow @GoddessofCarries @Poliwag3903 @Ketchalin
The Reveal wrote:
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
The Vengeful in this game was: Dream (played byTweeter101).
The Magist in this game was: Duskfall (played by Poliwag3903 ).
The Seer in this game was: Freya (played by Habeba ).
The Witness in this game was: Vellor (played by Ketchalin).
The pair of Inseparables in this game was: Bona (played by CHEERI) and Marilla (played by Orodruin ).
The two guards in this game were: Nathaniel (played by Lednik) and Krasivo (played by Grow).
The Killer in this game was: Scandal (played by Unicornponies).

Here is what happened behind each Kill:

Kill 1 (Shadowfax’s Death):
Scandal was large enough to pin and scratch Shadowfax, the sanest dragon, to death. It would appear to be an accident due to the abundance of clawed familiars around.
Witness Clue: The Killer did not have the familiars’ help killing Shadowfax.

Kill 2 (Glorious’ Death):
Scandal was still big enough to kill Glorious, and his dark genes would allow him to sneak into her den and kill her. Pushing the shelf over was an easy task, and Scandal would use it to crush and smother her.
Witness Clue: The Killer could barely fit into Glorious’ roost.

Kill 3 (Eternity’s Death):
As Second-in-command and as a Pirate, Scandal would have experienced rigging traps and knowing clan mates’ behaviors. He had the expertise to set up a trap that an Imperial would walk into.
Witness Clue: The rocks were moved using a pulley system, with parts "borrowed" from around the clan.

I have made custom achievements for you all, as is custom!

Firstly, for all the players:
rfKRRYf.png

Secondly, for the eight players (Zona, Tweeter101, Lednik, Habeba, Orodruin, CHEERI, Poliwag3903, Ketchalin) who lived to the end:
FbKSF4N.png

Thirdly, for the Killer (Scandal):
ksrzquP.png

Do note that only the players of KitC Game Ten are allowed to use these. Each game will have its own custom achievements.
Thank you all for playing!
vCpXIIE.png
~> Greyh0und
~> Fr +3
~> Feel free to ping/PM!
~> Resident Idiot
6ilpu14.png
[img]https://fontmeme.com/permalink/200301/542d30898184f391152acac527c53233.png[/img] [emoji=gold crown][b]Leader:[/b] Calavera | Female | Fae | nautilidaes | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/419#post_42382024]Link[/url] [emoji=silver crown size=1][b]Second-in-Command:[/b] Snowflake | Female | Guardian | UnicornCrazy | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/419#post_42379219]Link[/url] [emoji=sword and shield size=1][b]Grandmaster:[/b] Blackfrost | Female | Guardian | YoukaiMinori | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/417#post_42373345]Link[/url] [emoji=sword size=1][b]Combatant:[/b] Seraphina | Female | Fae | winterchant | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/418#post_42377603]Link[/url] [emoji=pick axe size=1][b]Excavator:[/b] Tanalah | Female | Banescale | Argathakul | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/417#post_42374326]Link[/url] [emoji=torch size=1][b]Lantern Maker:[/b] Latte | Male | Pearlcatcher | ShadowWyvern15 | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/419#post_42393391]Link[/url] [emoji=blue gem size=1][b]Oracle:[/b] Sirenia | Female | Skydancer | dontuworry | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/417#post_42374340]Link[/url] [emoji=palette size=1][b]Artists:[/b] Lalitha | Female | Imperial | TumbleweedArmy | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/419#post_42399450]Link[/url] Tolkien | Male | Pearlcatcher | Bezonox | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/420#post_42419435]Link[/url] [emoji=book size=1][b]Writer:[/b] Ayrine | Female | Wildclaw | GoddessofCarries | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/420#post_42428561]Link[/url] [emoji=scroll size=1][b]Poet: [/b] Lula | Female | Imperial | SweetToothArt | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/418#post_42375901]Link[/url] [emoji=scroll 2 size=1][b]Historian:[/b] Scourge | Male | Banescale | GayScreeching | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/418#post_42375952]Link[/url] [emoji=old parchment size=1][b]History Keeper:[/b] Orchid | Male | Fae | CryptikAngel | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/419#post_42407335]Link[/url] [emoji=green vial size=1][b]Potion Maker:[/b] Slitherio | Male | Spiral | skittlebow | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/418#post_42375567]Link[/url] [emoji=four leaf clover size=1][b]Healer:[/b] Cloudwing | Nonbinary | Skydancer | Moonmaw | [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/2558325/418#post_42378283]Link[/url] [emoji=familiar heart][b]Relations:[/b] ? x ? -> Cloudwing, Lula ? x ? -> Orchid, Seraphina Snowflake x Tolkien -> Unknown [ 9 females | 5 males | 1 nonbinary | 15 total ]
542d30898184f391152acac527c53233.png

Leader:
Calavera | Female | Fae | nautilidaes | Link

Second-in-Command:
Snowflake | Female | Guardian | UnicornCrazy | Link

Grandmaster:
Blackfrost | Female | Guardian | YoukaiMinori | Link

Combatant:
Seraphina | Female | Fae | winterchant | Link

Excavator:
Tanalah | Female | Banescale | Argathakul | Link

Lantern Maker:
Latte | Male | Pearlcatcher | ShadowWyvern15 | Link

Oracle:
Sirenia | Female | Skydancer | dontuworry | Link

Artists:
Lalitha | Female | Imperial | TumbleweedArmy | Link
Tolkien | Male | Pearlcatcher | Bezonox | Link

Writer:
Ayrine | Female | Wildclaw | GoddessofCarries | Link

Poet:
Lula | Female | Imperial | SweetToothArt | Link

Historian:
Scourge | Male | Banescale | GayScreeching | Link

History Keeper:
Orchid | Male | Fae | CryptikAngel | Link

Potion Maker:
Slitherio | Male | Spiral | skittlebow | Link

Healer:
Cloudwing | Nonbinary | Skydancer | Moonmaw | Link

Relations:
? x ?
-> Cloudwing, Lula

? x ?
-> Orchid, Seraphina

Snowflake x Tolkien
-> Unknown

[ 9 females | 5 males | 1 nonbinary | 15 total ]
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@nautilidaes @UnicornCrazy @YoukaiMinori @winterchant @Argathakul @ShadowWyvern15 @dontuworry @TumbleweedArmy @Bezonox @GoddessofCarries @SweetToothArt @GayScreeching @CryptikAngel @skittlebow @Moonmaw [emoji=bell size=1]Sending out roles now! If you do not receive a PM from me, you are a civilian.
@nautilidaes @UnicornCrazy @YoukaiMinori @winterchant @Argathakul @ShadowWyvern15 @dontuworry @TumbleweedArmy @Bezonox @GoddessofCarries @SweetToothArt @GayScreeching @CryptikAngel @skittlebow @Moonmaw

Sending out roles now! If you do not receive a PM from me, you are a civilian.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
1 2 ... 131 132 133 134 135 ... 443 444