Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Parasite Introduction V3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53
@Voronwis

If you are still doing parasites, I found who your Aalish is related to. You are lineage One under Bloodtooth line. Your infection still lives on!

Edit: hit a speed bump. Your line should be updated completely once I connect the dots
@Voronwis

If you are still doing parasites, I found who your Aalish is related to. You are lineage One under Bloodtooth line. Your infection still lives on!

Edit: hit a speed bump. Your line should be updated completely once I connect the dots
r4hwcLV.png
@Niathria
Oh wow! You actually went through all that? Thank you! But...how did you manage to do that? Her parents are not listed. Neither is her brother.
@Niathria
Oh wow! You actually went through all that? Thank you! But...how did you manage to do that? Her parents are not listed. Neither is her brother.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis
I found her ancestor through the other thread and searched the people’s names for if they listed them in the thread. The speed bump is I am not sure if the lineage is correct since dragons weren’t connected, but she is from the previous thread just have to find where she is specifically
@Voronwis
I found her ancestor through the other thread and searched the people’s names for if they listed them in the thread. The speed bump is I am not sure if the lineage is correct since dragons weren’t connected, but she is from the previous thread just have to find where she is specifically
r4hwcLV.png
@Niathria
Ohhh, I see. It's a ton of work still since not all the offspring are listed in the line. I'll try to do some searching, but I might not have enough free time to actually find her.
@Niathria
Ohhh, I see. It's a ton of work still since not all the offspring are listed in the line. I'll try to do some searching, but I might not have enough free time to actually find her.
we3Gmh2.pngCWpoTRF.pngjjb11A7.gif
@Voronwis

You don’t have to. I was updating the spreadsheet and thought of her and that is what I have been doing between brewing mats.

I need to fine tooth comb that whole previous thread and update everything. She was just brought up so she has priority
@Voronwis

You don’t have to. I was updating the spreadsheet and thought of her and that is what I have been doing between brewing mats.

I need to fine tooth comb that whole previous thread and update everything. She was just brought up so she has priority
r4hwcLV.png
@Voronwis
(Sorry for double ping)

I FOUND IT! Lineage one, NightGnash.

Wow there is a lot of updating to do.
@Voronwis
(Sorry for double ping)

I FOUND IT! Lineage one, NightGnash.

Wow there is a lot of updating to do.
r4hwcLV.png
Two parasites were born! Both are 8g each. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49599921] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496000/49599921_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49599922] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496000/49599922_350.png[/img] [/url]
Two parasites were born! Both are 8g each.

49599921_350.png

49599922_350.png
tumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o3_100.gifjXBxdgJ.pngfire.pngx0CMhAc.pngtumblr_osyumbq9JU1v8lm95o4_100.gif
Are there any available parasites for sale? I would be interested in buying one!
Are there any available parasites for sale? I would be interested in buying one!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
@Niathria Are there any available parasites for sale? I can't find any and the only one listed seems to have an inactive user :P
@Niathria Are there any available parasites for sale? I can't find any and the only one listed seems to have an inactive user :P
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
I have parasites nesting. 2 eggs. I will ping when they hatch
@Aluna @Kataracts
I have parasites nesting. 2 eggs. I will ping when they hatch
@Aluna @Kataracts
r4hwcLV.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 52 53