Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Birthday Scenario Flight Rising Version
1 2 3
Warning, This is meant to be fun/random. Just have fun. How do you and the dragon celebrate the special day?

Who/Month
January:First Dragon in your Clan
February: WindSinger
March:EarthShaker
April:LightWeaver
May:GladeKeeper
June:IceWarden
July:PlagueBringer
August:FlameCaller
September:StormCatcher
October:ShadowBinder
November:Arcanist
December:Last dragon in your clan.

Day/What they do?
1:Sung bad out of key anime karaoke where you got no words correct.
2:Put Glade Air Fresheners all over The Viridian Labyrinth.
3:Tried to harness the power of FanGirls for a chance to win dominance but gotten over powered.
4:Gave you all the cuddles.
5:Declares you their rivals.
6: Read your first bad fan fiction out loud to the rest of the flight.
7:Caught you imitating the Numa Numa guy in your bedroom bring you McDragons.
8: Confesses their undying love to you.
9:Puts you in a room with the last fictional character that came to mind.
10:Eats the last of your Doritos.
11:Writes self insert fan fiction about you.
12:Gives you away to a rival flight after playing that one song for the millionth time
13:Is now your pet chibi dragon which lets you become a magical girl. (Yes even the dudes)
14:Steals your cookies, its theirs now. There is no getting them back.
15:They get down on one knee and looks deep into your eyes....and they tie your shoe.
16:Head over to the Windswept Plateau to paint with the colors of the wind...however turns out it was all splatter painting.
17:Keeps a plushie of you in their dragon lair.
18:Sneaks into the Tangled Wood and sing This Is Halloween till you are asked to leave.
19:Take a boat on the Sea of a Thousand Currents and sing "See the Lights" when you hit land at Sunbeam Ruins
20:Train beastclan members underwater to try and outdo Sebastian singing Under the Sea
21:Invade The Windswept Plateau,DragonHome,and the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and blame it on the FireNation(The Ashfall Waste)
22:Brags about your weirdest talent.
23: Makes everyone in the flight sing as if it a musical in honor of your birthday.
24:Wears Elsa dresses and sings Let It Go in The Southern Icefield.
25:Prank calls the last clan you were in, however it fails and you were the one pranked with their mishaps at a karaoke one night on video is suddenly out.
26:Is now a human teacher at your place of learning. And will be stricter then the other teachers.
27: Plans to invade the human world with their flight.
28:Plays MarioKart with you, however only level you play is RainbowRoad because they love watching you rage.
29:Finds your poorly graded report cards/or Learns you didn't help with dominance. They take whatever gaming device you use till it improves.
30:Lied to you about Santa Clause, and they were the one dressing up as them all these years.
31:Becomes your new roommate because your trapped on a island with them...and its your fault for trying to remake that one Titanic scene

Hope ya'll like it. Its my first time making one ^-^
Warning, This is meant to be fun/random. Just have fun. How do you and the dragon celebrate the special day?

Who/Month
January:First Dragon in your Clan
February: WindSinger
March:EarthShaker
April:LightWeaver
May:GladeKeeper
June:IceWarden
July:PlagueBringer
August:FlameCaller
September:StormCatcher
October:ShadowBinder
November:Arcanist
December:Last dragon in your clan.

Day/What they do?
1:Sung bad out of key anime karaoke where you got no words correct.
2:Put Glade Air Fresheners all over The Viridian Labyrinth.
3:Tried to harness the power of FanGirls for a chance to win dominance but gotten over powered.
4:Gave you all the cuddles.
5:Declares you their rivals.
6: Read your first bad fan fiction out loud to the rest of the flight.
7:Caught you imitating the Numa Numa guy in your bedroom bring you McDragons.
8: Confesses their undying love to you.
9:Puts you in a room with the last fictional character that came to mind.
10:Eats the last of your Doritos.
11:Writes self insert fan fiction about you.
12:Gives you away to a rival flight after playing that one song for the millionth time
13:Is now your pet chibi dragon which lets you become a magical girl. (Yes even the dudes)
14:Steals your cookies, its theirs now. There is no getting them back.
15:They get down on one knee and looks deep into your eyes....and they tie your shoe.
16:Head over to the Windswept Plateau to paint with the colors of the wind...however turns out it was all splatter painting.
17:Keeps a plushie of you in their dragon lair.
18:Sneaks into the Tangled Wood and sing This Is Halloween till you are asked to leave.
19:Take a boat on the Sea of a Thousand Currents and sing "See the Lights" when you hit land at Sunbeam Ruins
20:Train beastclan members underwater to try and outdo Sebastian singing Under the Sea
21:Invade The Windswept Plateau,DragonHome,and the Sea of a Thousand Currents, and blame it on the FireNation(The Ashfall Waste)
22:Brags about your weirdest talent.
23: Makes everyone in the flight sing as if it a musical in honor of your birthday.
24:Wears Elsa dresses and sings Let It Go in The Southern Icefield.
25:Prank calls the last clan you were in, however it fails and you were the one pranked with their mishaps at a karaoke one night on video is suddenly out.
26:Is now a human teacher at your place of learning. And will be stricter then the other teachers.
27: Plans to invade the human world with their flight.
28:Plays MarioKart with you, however only level you play is RainbowRoad because they love watching you rage.
29:Finds your poorly graded report cards/or Learns you didn't help with dominance. They take whatever gaming device you use till it improves.
30:Lied to you about Santa Clause, and they were the one dressing up as them all these years.
31:Becomes your new roommate because your trapped on a island with them...and its your fault for trying to remake that one Titanic scene

Hope ya'll like it. Its my first time making one ^-^
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
Me: *sitting uncomfortably in the Plague Flight while Gladekeeper burns my iPod for playing "Take Me to Church" too many times* THIS IS FINE
Me: *sitting uncomfortably in the Plague Flight while Gladekeeper burns my iPod for playing "Take Me to Church" too many times* THIS IS FINE
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
All you hear in another room are the horrid, off-key screams of me and the Icewarden singing various anime openings.

I love birthday scenarios so much hhhh
All you hear in another room are the horrid, off-key screams of me and the Icewarden singing various anime openings.

I love birthday scenarios so much hhhh
ferberus.png oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
J7D1quC.png
lHeaYIT.png
*uncomfortable uncomfortable uncomfortable*
WHYYYY MUST I HAVE ALL THE WORST SCENARIOS IN THE BIRTHDAY SCENARIO GAME
*uncomfortable uncomfortable uncomfortable*
WHYYYY MUST I HAVE ALL THE WORST SCENARIOS IN THE BIRTHDAY SCENARIO GAME
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
Why, Flamecaller, would you prank call yourself?? I am so loyal to you and you do this to me?
Why, Flamecaller, would you prank call yourself?? I am so loyal to you and you do this to me?
Limey/They/+3 Hours

Give Me a Like?

m59NfS2.png
Is it even possible for one to prank call themselves...Maybe they called their cellphone by accident?
Is it even possible for one to prank call themselves...Maybe they called their cellphone by accident?
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
Celebrate with my dragon Matheus and he stole my cookies
Sounds like crap birthday lol
Was hoping for one of the gods but eh
Celebrate with my dragon Matheus and he stole my cookies
Sounds like crap birthday lol
Was hoping for one of the gods but eh
JYq5097.png benson.png
echo.png
Well on my birthday the earthshaker just stormed in and stole my rabbit cookie jar and left. I don't know how he got to the zepher steps and why he stole my cookies but he did and all I'm thinking is if he likes frosted oatmeal cookies. And what is he going to use the cookie jar for...
Well on my birthday the earthshaker just stormed in and stole my rabbit cookie jar and left. I don't know how he got to the zepher steps and why he stole my cookies but he did and all I'm thinking is if he likes frosted oatmeal cookies. And what is he going to use the cookie jar for...
nannerbustteeny.png
Me and Shadowbinder pulled out the Avatar scenario, completely devastated Tidelord's, Windsinger's, and Earthshaker's domain and blamed it on Flamecaller.
(All those scenarios are so great omg)
Me and Shadowbinder pulled out the Avatar scenario, completely devastated Tidelord's, Windsinger's, and Earthshaker's domain and blamed it on Flamecaller.
(All those scenarios are so great omg)
zxwy6BA.png
May the bridges you burn light your path.
must have been in vengeance for the stolen cookies for the earthshaker.
must have been in vengeance for the stolen cookies for the earthshaker.
nannerbustteeny.png
1 2 3