Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Beginner's Mafia 5: Game Thread (OVER!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57
Hi everyone! I'm Aurea, I'm the mafia adviser. While I won't actively assist the town in finding the mafia (that would be bad on my part!) I will happily answer any questions that I feel I can answer in a neutral yet helpful way.

Hi everyone! I'm Aurea, I'm the mafia adviser. While I won't actively assist the town in finding the mafia (that would be bad on my part!) I will happily answer any questions that I feel I can answer in a neutral yet helpful way.

If you had a single flaw
You just could not last forever, could you?
You just could not last for me
Oh, forgot some intro stuff. I'm FR +3, generally use she/her pronouns, and a dastardly outlaw.

Also, I didn't even post yet and someone wanted to lynch me! I'm hurt!

Kidding. But seriously. Down in these here parts, lynching mods or whatever is a frowned upon. Some games around here you'll see that, depending on who's modding the game, but as a general rule for the most part, try to stick to actual players.
Oh, forgot some intro stuff. I'm FR +3, generally use she/her pronouns, and a dastardly outlaw.

Also, I didn't even post yet and someone wanted to lynch me! I'm hurt!

Kidding. But seriously. Down in these here parts, lynching mods or whatever is a frowned upon. Some games around here you'll see that, depending on who's modding the game, but as a general rule for the most part, try to stick to actual players.
If you had a single flaw
Also ya'll can feel free to ask question specifically addressed to me, if you'd like. Although any questions of 'who's the mafia?' will be answered with a cheeky 'Me, obviously,' and a shaking of the head.
Also ya'll can feel free to ask question specifically addressed to me, if you'd like. Although any questions of 'who's the mafia?' will be answered with a cheeky 'Me, obviously,' and a shaking of the head.
If you had a single flaw
@AureaImperatrix who's the mafia?
@AureaImperatrix who's the mafia?
LUZk8tY.png
I ain't down with a D1 lynch, they've pretty much never ended up with anyone other than town getting lynched for me. While it is good way to get some general scum reading ideas that have an actual base besides luck and gut feelings, D1 lynches can lead to the wrong people getting killed due to not having a lot to work with.
I ain't down with a D1 lynch, they've pretty much never ended up with anyone other than town getting lynched for me. While it is good way to get some general scum reading ideas that have an actual base besides luck and gut feelings, D1 lynches can lead to the wrong people getting killed due to not having a lot to work with.
@abyssum

It's you.

You're the mafia.

It's a plot twist that no one saw coming!
@abyssum

It's you.

You're the mafia.

It's a plot twist that no one saw coming!
If you had a single flaw
@AureaImperatrix Dang.
@AureaImperatrix Dang.
LUZk8tY.png
@AureaImperatrix

if abyssum if the mafia, that means either A) you're the town. B) You're both mafia, using your trusted positions to make us ALL super dead, or C) we are all subconsciously the opposite of what are roles ACTUALLY are, leading to lots of monologues about ethics, philosophy, and sociology. It could be any of those! i know for sure!
@AureaImperatrix

if abyssum if the mafia, that means either A) you're the town. B) You're both mafia, using your trusted positions to make us ALL super dead, or C) we are all subconsciously the opposite of what are roles ACTUALLY are, leading to lots of monologues about ethics, philosophy, and sociology. It could be any of those! i know for sure!
Beautiful plot twist, never saw it coming. Mind blown.

Unless something comes up, I'm probably not going to vote for someone to lynch until towards the end of the day phase. Or, you know, I could do the thing where I vote for someone randomly to instigate reactions, I guess?
Beautiful plot twist, never saw it coming. Mind blown.

Unless something comes up, I'm probably not going to vote for someone to lynch until towards the end of the day phase. Or, you know, I could do the thing where I vote for someone randomly to instigate reactions, I guess?
frt+0 | she/her
wishlist
dragons wanted
quest hub
light2_zpshptxrzjv.gif
light_bibling_by_cicide76536-dciq9ph.gif
Hallo everyone.
My Name is LadySiren (she/ her) and this is the first time ever playing mafia in the forum. I did play it one or two times with the card game but since you get know gestures and mimics in a forum that's probably not going to help me.

I am FR+9 and I'll try to be as active as I can with this.

With what I've experienced in the card games a day 1 lynch is usually a sacrifice of a townie but does set the fire for future actions. Even voting can give a lot of much needed reactions. Humans tend to get emotional when they're on the blacklist, don't they?
Hallo everyone.
My Name is LadySiren (she/ her) and this is the first time ever playing mafia in the forum. I did play it one or two times with the card game but since you get know gestures and mimics in a forum that's probably not going to help me.

I am FR+9 and I'll try to be as active as I can with this.

With what I've experienced in the card games a day 1 lynch is usually a sacrifice of a townie but does set the fire for future actions. Even voting can give a lot of much needed reactions. Humans tend to get emotional when they're on the blacklist, don't they?
JUqGEEnK_o.png
________[/url]TWUOxzI.png______
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 56 57